Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

21" AL-13 DC009 Forged Wheels with Tires

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Sold my Macan, so I have my wheels for sale. I was told they'll fit an SQ5, but please confirm if you have doubts. AL-13 wheels was founded by the guys who used to run ADV-1s manufacturing program here in California. They made this set of custom forged wheels for me in March or April of this year. It's their DC009 design without the pockets around the bolts, and finished in brushed clear. They are 21x9 et21 up front and 21x10.5 et15 in the rear. Tires are the N-Spec Michelin Latitude Sport 3 OEM Porsche tires in the OEM 21" sizes of 265/40/21 and 295/35/21. They have 4k miles on them at most. Wheels and tires also come with a set of OEM Porsche TPMS sensors already installed, although I'm not sure if these are applicable to Audi. The whole set was over 11k new. I'm looking to get $4,500 picked up in Los Angeles. I would be willing to ship at your expense for actual shipping cost.

AZ Member #

Open to reasonable offers.