Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings VMRWheels's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Introducing: The VMR | Wheels V802

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

The V802: Where Sport and Elegance Meet
    Following the success of the V801, we wanted to add another full-face mesh design into our
    lineup. Enter: the V802. With an aggressive, angular design, the V802 is sure to turn heads with
    whatever vehicle it's on. With alternating spoke widths and details that are present throughout
    the wheel, we were able to achieve a multidimensional design aesthetic where every passing
    glance reveals something new.

Crystal Black Buff
    Given the angular and detail oriented nature of this wheel, we felt it was necessary to create a
    new finish that would complement those design choices. The result is our brand new Crystal
    Black Buff finish. With black serving as the base coat, the high gloss clear coat creates a dark
    mirror-like appearance. The combination of the design of the V802 and this new finish create a
    synergy that you would be proud to put on your mod list.

Due to Popular Demand: Bronze
    Whether it be our custom powder coat Frozen Bronze, Titan Bronze, or Bronze Burst, there
    hasn’t been short supply of our customers who want bronze wheels. It’s a color that contrasts
    perfectly with nearly any body color and really helps your wheels grab the attention of
    passersby. This got us to ask ourselves, “why don’t we make a factory bronze option?” So, we
    did.

Engineered for Perfection
    When we design something that we find to be stunning, it loses a considerable amount of luster
    if we can’t get it to perform at that same level. As such, we knew that we had to utilize our
    cutting edge flow form technology for the V802. For the uninitiated, flow forming is a
    manufacturing process in which the barrel of the wheel is forged using high heat and high
    pressure rollers. Using this technique allows us to create a wheel that weighs less, while
    keeping prices competitive.

Range of Options
    The V802 is available in a variety of specifications to fit a wide range of vehicles. Combine this
    with our in-house machining and the result is a wheel that fits more applications than we can
    count.

V802 Available Sizes
    • 18x8.5 ET35/ET45

• 18x9.5 ET35/ET45

• 19x8.5 ET35/ET45

• 19x9.5 ET25/ET35/ET45

Pricing
    18” starts at $325/wheel.
    19” starts at $365/wheel.

Crystal Black Buff

Matte Bronze

Anthracite Metallic

As photoshoots are released and customers begin to send in photos, we’ll update this thread accordingly. We’re really looking forward to seeing these on a variety of cars. Please contact us if you’re interested in being one of the first!

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BEING ONE OF THE FIRST ON THE NEW V802, PM ME DIRECTLY FOR SPECIAL FORUM MEMBER PROMOTIONAL PRICING!
    Last edited by VMRWheels; 07-12-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Brandon @ VMR Wheels

Brandon@Velocitymotoring.com | 714.442.7916 Ext 108 | www.velocitymotoring.com| Instagram | | | Blog

Administrator Four Rings Anthony's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 A4 2.0T Sedan

Love the new design.

As soon as you get these in 21", I'm in!

Senior Member Three Rings Frenetic's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 Audi S7

Awesome wheels.

Just a general observation from looking at many cars with black wheels is that glossy black wheels work best with more spokes. Actually, the more spokes there are, the better suited it is for black wheels in general in my opinion. Low spoke-count wheels and black just do not work.

That Anthracite Metallic color is really nice. I would get those if I end up buying the new S7 next year. Oh, assuming they come in 20 inch diameter.
    Last edited by Frenetic; 07-17-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    2017 S7 | Glacier White Metallic