Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

2017 S3 for sale. Gauging interest.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Car is a 2017 glacier white S3 premium plus with 11,500 miles and black leather interior.
    Adult driven, non smoker, garage kept and as clean as they come.
    Aside from a couple tiny chips that have been touched up the exterior is flawless. I detail cars on the side and this car is detailed once or twice a week. Paint is slick as glass and the interior is flawless. I havenít even opened up my nicer S3 floor mats. Oil has been changed at least five times. Sound system software update has been performed to add subwoofer control. Car runs perfect and Iíve never taken it in for any warranty work of any kind.
    Iím not kidding when I say itís clean. The barrels of my wheels are cleaner than most peoples cars.

Modifications,

Apr stage one ecu tune
    Apr tcu tune
    Afe drop in filter
    P3 vent gauge with performance pack
    Method effects gloss black front lip
    Oem Audi rs3 black optics gloss black rear lip spoiler
    Black Audi rings front and back
    Oem black s3 badge
    35 percent formula one window tint
    Changed all interior lighting to led
    Neuspeed rse10 19 inch wheels with dws06 tires
    I have the black optics 19 inch wheels which were on the car for like two days with a brand new set of nokian z line summer performance tires that still have the stickers on them.

Asking price is 37000 with everything
    Call me if interested and I can send you pictures of anything you want. 937-901-2435
    I am not parting out yet until I see if someone wants it as is. Thanks, Sean
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Montoya fan; 07-12-2019 at 11:00 AM.

AZ Member #

Forgot to mention. I bought this car new and their is not one ding anywhere and it has never been damaged in any way.

AZ Member #

Price was supposed to be 37000 not 38000. I did this late last night and just changed the price.

AZ Member #

I guess this isnít the place to sell a car. Thanks to all who have looked. Autotrader it is.

Established Member Two Rings twopointohtee's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S3

Hit an miss a bit yeah, but your ride looks fantastic man GLWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2016 S3/Sepang/BlackOptics/APR Stg 2 (current-me)
    2016 A3/White/Premium (current-wife)
    2008 GLI/White/Autobahn
    2007 A4/Silver/Premium
    2006 GLI/Salsa Red/APR Stg 1

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by twopointohtee View Post
    Hit an miss a bit yeah, but your ride looks fantastic man GLWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Thanks. Based on autotrader and pricing I thought this would gather some interest.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya fan View Post
    Car is a 2017 glacier white S3 premium plus with 11,500 miles and black leather interior.
    Adult driven, non smoker, garage kept and as clean as they come.
    Aside from a couple tiny chips that have been touched up the exterior is flawless. I detail cars on the side and this car is detailed once or twice a week. Paint is slick as glass and the interior is flawless. I havenít even opened up my nicer S3 floor mats. Oil has been changed at least five times. Sound system software update has been performed to add subwoofer control. Car runs perfect and Iíve never taken it in for any warranty work of any kind.
    Iím not kidding when I say itís clean. The barrels of my wheels are cleaner than most peoples cars.

Modifications,

Apr stage one ecu tune
    Apr tcu tune
    Afe drop in filter
    P3 vent gauge with performance pack
    Method effects gloss black front lip
    Oem Audi rs3 black optics gloss black rear lip spoiler
    Black Audi rings front and back
    Oem black s3 badge
    35 percent formula one window tint
    Changed all interior lighting to led
    Neuspeed rse10 19 inch wheels with dws06 tires
    I have the black optics 19 inch wheels which were on the car for like two days with a brand new set of nokian z line summer performance tires that still have the stickers on them.

Asking price is 37000 with everything
    Call me if interested and I can send you pictures of anything you want. 937-901-2435
    I am not parting out yet until I see if someone wants it as is. Thanks, Sean
    This may be off-topic but what do you mean by: updated car with subwoofer control? Did the dealer do the update for you? So it is more than just controlling bass and treble correct?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Davethaboss View Post
    This may be off-topic but what do you mean by: updated car with subwoofer control? Did the dealer do the update for you? So it is more than just controlling bass and treble correct?

Yes. I started a thread called I want my subwoofer control on this site. I did not have the ability to adjust my subwoofer. Only bass and treble. Audi released a fix for this issue so now I have control of the subwoofer in my settings. For me it made a big difference. Turned the bass down and subwoofer up and it sounds much cleaner with better bass.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya fan View Post
    Yes. I started a thread called I want my subwoofer control on this site. I did not have the ability to adjust my subwoofer. Only bass and treble. Audi released a fix for this issue so now I have control of the subwoofer in my settings. For me it made a big difference. Turned the bass down and subwoofer up and it sounds much cleaner with better bass.
    Let me guess I have to go to the dreaded dealer I would imagine right for an update? How much do those bastards charge?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Davethaboss View Post
    Let me guess I have to go to the dreaded dealer I would imagine right for an update? How much do those bastards charge?

Nothing. It is a Audi tsb. Mine was done free.