Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Established Member Two Rings romanrnd's Avatar
    AZ Member #

WTB Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps B8.5 S4 with Side Assist and Crankpulley

Title says it.

I know these can be sourced on eBay as well but don't really want to wait that long for shipping. ECS also has them but that's a negative ghostrider.. LOL

I'll wait a few days before purchasing online.
    BTW if anybody has some insight or prior experience from a certain seller on eBay, please holla at me. There are a basically two listings to choose from. One is $120 while other is $170.. Looks to be the same product and both from China.

Also looking for a used crank pulley as I am planning on going stage 2 soon. Looking for around 183mm.. From what I've read that's a safe bet. If you have just the pulley i'd need some info on the belt and whatever else I'd need (bolts).

Thanks

Active Member Two Rings WahajHaq's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bought a pair from eBay... Regretting it. Starting to fade and looks horrendous. Going to buy from UroTuning or ECS now.
    2014 B8.5 Glacier White S4
    APR Stage 1 ECU Flash
    APR TCU Flash

Established Member Two Rings romanrnd's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by WahajHaq View Post
    Bought a pair from eBay... Regretting it. Starting to fade and looks horrendous. Going to buy from UroTuning or ECS now.
    How long have you had them on the car? ECS and Uro probably sell the same exact ones... That Texas sun could have something to do with it.