Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: 2016 TTS Tune

Established Member Two Rings chrisnaplesfl's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 Audi A4 6-spd FWD

2016 TTS Tune

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I am new to the TTS forum. I am presently looking to purchase a 2016 TTS and wanted to know your thoughts on Tunes. I have been looking at Revo Stage-2 and all of their corresponding bolt-ons with the option of later upgrading to Stage-3. Do you recommend going with different company?

Thank you,
    Chris
    Naples, FL
    09' A4 2.0T Quattro Tiptronic Cabriolet
    CTS K04 Turbo Kit and Test-pipe / APR HPFP / Forge Diverter Valve / Eurodyne Maestro / Eurodyne Water Meth & Boost Management Kit / B&B Cat-Back Exhaust /
    ECS Poly Engine & Snub Mounts / H&R Coilover Kit / H&R Front and Rear Sway Bars / ECS S4 Front Brake upgrade Kit

Established Member Two Rings McTTRS's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnaplesfl View Post
    Do you recommend going with different company?
    I have had a MKI TT, two MKII TTSs and the launch edition 2016 TTS all of which had APR tunes with which I was very pleased. Check APR stuff for your car at https://www.goapr.com/products/index.php?v=TT&vg=3
    2018 TT RS Coupe 2.5T quattro S Tronic
    Nardo Gray, Black / Red contrast diamond stitching, Sport exhaust system, Carbon Fiber Inlays,
    Black optic package, Red brake calipers, Design selection interior, Technology package

Active Member Two Rings exMk1=Mk2's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q5

McTTRS....on the TTS you had, did you just do the ECU tune? If so, was the power increase something you thought was stellar or just ok?

Veteran Member Three Rings Huey52's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I had an APR tune on my 2.0T A5. It transformed it into how I think it should have come from the factory. Really woke it up. I would consider that stellar.
    2016 TTS Sepang blue/rotor gray Tech B&O
    Prior: 2013 allroad; 2011 A5

Established Member Two Rings McTTRS's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by exMk1=Mk2 View Post
    McTTRS....on the TTS you had, did you just do the ECU tune? If so, was the power increase something you thought was stellar or just ok?
    The power increase of 30% I thought was stellar - check out this. I did the ECU and TCU tune but if I had it to do over again I would have only gotten the ECU tune.
    2018 TT RS Coupe 2.5T quattro S Tronic
    Nardo Gray, Black / Red contrast diamond stitching, Sport exhaust system, Carbon Fiber Inlays,
    Black optic package, Red brake calipers, Design selection interior, Technology package

Active Member Two Rings exMk1=Mk2's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q5

Thank you McTTRS....