Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings Blackcoog's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005.5 Black S4

Anyone willing to test drive a S6 in Salt Lake City, Utah? ASAP

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi,

I finally found a S6 that peaks my interest at a dealer in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was wondering if someone wanted to go have some fun test driving a car for me. I'll tell the dealership that you are stopping out. Look the car over for blemishes and take it for a drive. Look for any obvious drive issues, vibrations, smoke, etc. I don't want to fly out and find an issue and then have to take a rental home.

Message me and I'll give you the details. I'll zip you some beer/gas money if you can get out there today/tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Chris
    2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged 2.5lb supercharger pulley, custom intake, and Mina Exhaust

2005.5 Audi S4 - SOLD: Navigation, Bose, Cold Weather Pkg, Silver Alcantara inserts, K&N drop in filter, Flapper mod, NGK Iridium plugs, Magnaflow RS4 exhaust, and gutted precats

1999 Mercury Cougar 3.0L Supercharged 325whp

Established Member Two Rings Blackcoog's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005.5 Black S4

I guess I'm going to get it. Wish me luck. :)
    2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged 2.5lb supercharger pulley, custom intake, and Mina Exhaust

2005.5 Audi S4 - SOLD: Navigation, Bose, Cold Weather Pkg, Silver Alcantara inserts, K&N drop in filter, Flapper mod, NGK Iridium plugs, Magnaflow RS4 exhaust, and gutted precats

1999 Mercury Cougar 3.0L Supercharged 325whp