Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Three Rings c0r3y.af's Avatar
    AZ Member #

A4 1.8TQM Part Out. Located in RI

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm having trouble selling my Manual 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro, and have decided to part out anything that's semi-valuable. Everything is located in Warwick, RI 02888. Prices do not include shipping. If you pick up or remove the parts yourself, I will give you a discount!

- Raceland Ultimo Coilovers - SOLD - Pics
    0 miles, brand new. They were installed on the car last fall, but the car hasn't moved an inch since they were installed. $400 new. I'm asking $275

- Eibach Front Sway Bar - $100 - Pics
    Unsure of size or whether or not it's solid... it's been years since I bought it and I don't remember the specs. Comes with just the bar itself unless I can find the bushings.

- Hotchkis 22mm Rear Sway Bar w/ Reinforcement Brackets - SOLD
    Also installed last fall and has seen 0 miles since the car hasn't been moved. $380 new.

- A8/TT Front OEM BBK - SOLD
    This is an awesome OEM upgrade for your A4. This uses 312mm slotted geomet A8 rotors (the coating is still on them - they've seen 0 miles), TT caliper carriers, EBC Red Stuff Pads, ECS Steel Braided Brake Lines, and the OEM calipers. This kit would be at least $550 for everything new, assuming you have your own calipers and can find the carrier brackets. I had this exact setup on my previous BT A4 back in the day and it was awesome for autocross and hard braking.

- S4 Rear OEM BBK - SOLD - Pics
    This kit includes S4 rear calipers and carriers, larger vented rotors, ECS Tuning steel braided brake lines, and EBC Red Stuff pads. You'd probably be looking at at least $350 for everything. This is actually a really killer upgrade for the rear of your A4 since the S4 rotors are vented instead of solid, and are slightly larger.

- Rear Strut Mounts in MINT CONDITION! - SOLD - Pics
    These are becoming quite hard to find. I have a pair that are basically brand new, not a spot of rust on them. $150

- OEM B6 Audi 5-Spoke Wheels and Tires - SOLD - Pics
    The wheels are in very good condition - zero bends, leaks, or rash. There are some small surface scratches from normal use. The tires have a ton of life left. No leaks or cracks or anything like that. $400

-18x8.5 Mercedes E-Class Wheels w/ Nitto Neo Gen Tires - $500 - Pics
    The wheels were originally silver but were scratched, so they've been painted in a metallic black. The finish is still in decent shape, but the front-right wheel has a few scuffs that are noticeable up close, and could use a respray. The tires have 15-20k miles on them if I had to guess, and still have quite a bit of life left. I've had these on the car for close to 3 years and haven't had any issues with them. Center caps and hubcentric rings included. $500 for the set.

- Front Subframe w/ 034Motorsport Solid Bushings and New Lower Control Arms - SOLD - Pics
    The subframe is in great shape, and has been sanded and painted gloss black. The OEM bushings were removed and replaced with 034Motorsport solid bushings. The subframe comes with brand new Vaico lower control arms that are already mounted. The bushings are $80 new and the control arms ar

- Headlights and Taillights - SOLD
    They're in okay condition. Broken tabs on the headlights, but everything works. I have two pairs of each available.

- 034Motorsport Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacer - $40
    This is a transition spacer to go from a small-port head to a large-port manifold. Comes with the spacer, both gaskets, and all of the hardware. Everything is sealed in the original packaging.

- 034Motorsport Drop-In High-Flow Fuel Rail Kit - $200
    Comes with the rail, hoses, and all of the other hardware that you would get brand new. Everything is sealed in the original packaging and is brand new.

- 440c Green Giant injectors - SOLD
    Unsure of brand. They're brand new and come with o-rings.

- Unbranded T3/T4 Turbocharger with T3 Manifold- $200
    This was originally an eBay turbo that was immediately sent to Boostlabs a few years ago, and it was rebuilt and balanced with genuine Garrett internals, and the hot side was ceramic coated. The turbo has never been used or mounted, and a manifold is included. I've had it wrapped up and it's been sitting in my garage ever since I had it redone. I spent $250 just on the rebuild itself (I have the invoice as proof).

- k03 Turbocharger - SOLD
    This is an OEM k03 turbo out of another A4 1.8t. I got this from an old parts car that I used to have, and it has around 100k miles on it. No shaft play, seems fine, just needs a good cleaning.

- CXRacing FMIC Kit - $200
    Includes the intercooler, piping, silicone connectors, and clamps. Still in the box that it came in. The kit is $380 new.

- ECSTuning 2.0t Coil Pack Adapter Bracket - $50
    Includes just a single red coil pack adapter plate with the hardware. $50

- Complete 1.8t AWM/06A Engine - Negotiable
    The motor ran fine. It's still in the car. You're welcome to pull it yourself or take what you need. Please PM me and we can work something out.

- Inno Roof Rack Base Bars w/ Locks - $100 - Pics
    These are square base bars. They work perfectly fine, and include locks and two keys. Not the best looking, but very functional, and no rust or anything like that. Bike racks (pictured) are not included.

- Complete 5-Speed Transmission - Negotiable
    Shifts fine, no issues at all. It's still in the car and you will need to remove it yourself.

- H&R Ultra Low Front Coilovers - SOLD - Pics
    Fronts only. They're not in the greatest shape. I got these from a parts car I used to have. Unsure of the mileage. You might have a tough time spinning them up and down, but they should work just fine. Will fit FWD or Quattro.

Most of the parts are still on the car. The car runs and drives and everything works. The exterior and interior aren't in the best shape, but I'd be happy to sell individual parts or panels you may need. The engine, transmission, and drivetrain are still in the car and everything in the bay is there so if you need any specific parts let me know and we can work something out. I would rather not spend hours pulling out small individual bits so if there's stuff you're interested I would much prefer that you come by and grab what you need yourself. I'm happy to work with you on prices if you do the work.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I've added a few photos and will try to get some more photos up soon. Again, I'd really prefer local sales here if possible, but I'm happy to ship some of the smaller items at your expensive. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by c0r3y.af; 06-12-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by c0r3y.af View Post
    I'm having trouble selling my Manual 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro, and have decided to part out anything that's semi-valuable. Everything is located in Warwick, RI 02888. Prices do not include shipping. If you pick up or remove the parts yourself, I will give you a discount!

- Raceland Ultimo Coilovers - $275 - Pics
    0 miles, brand new. They were installed on the car last fall, but the car hasn't moved an inch since they were installed. $400 new. I'm asking $275

- Eibach Front Sway Bar - $100 - Pics
    Unsure of size or whether or not it's solid... it's been years since I bought it and I don't remember the specs. Comes with just the bar itself unless I can find the bushings.

- Hotchkis 22mm Rear Sway Bar w/ Reinforcement Brackets - $250
    Also installed last fall and has seen 0 miles since the car hasn't been moved. $380 new.

- A8/TT Front OEM BBK - $425
    This is an awesome OEM upgrade for your A4. This uses 312mm slotted geomet A8 rotors (the coating is still on them - they've seen 0 miles), TT caliper carriers, EBC Red Stuff Pads, ECS Steel Braided Brake Lines, and the OEM calipers. This kit would be at least $550 for everything new, assuming you have your own calipers and can find the carrier brackets. I had this exact setup on my previous BT A4 back in the day and it was awesome for autocross and hard braking.

- S4 Rear OEM BBK - $250 - Pics
    This kit includes S4 rear calipers and carriers, larger vented rotors, ECS Tuning steel braided brake lines, and EBC Red Stuff pads. You'd probably be looking at at least $350 for everything. This is actually a really killer upgrade for the rear of your A4 since the S4 rotors are vented instead of solid, and are slightly larger.

- Rear Strut Mounts in MINT CONDITION! - $150 - Pics
    These are becoming quite hard to find. I have a pair that are basically brand new, not a spot of rust on them. $150

- OEM B6 Audi 5-Spoke Wheels and Tires - $400 - Pics
    The wheels are in very good condition - zero bends, leaks, or rash. There are some small surface scratches from normal use. The tires have a ton of life left. No leaks or cracks or anything like that. $400

-18x8.5 Mercedes E-Class Wheels w/ Nitto Neo Gen Tires - $500 - Pics
    The wheels were originally silver but were scratched, so they've been painted in a metallic black. The finish is still in decent shape, but the front-right wheel has a few scuffs that are noticeable up close, and could use a respray. The tires have 15-20k miles on them if I had to guess, and still have quite a bit of life left. I've had these on the car for close to 3 years and haven't had any issues with them. Center caps and hubcentric rings included. $500 for the set.

- Front Subframe w/ 034Motorsport Solid Bushings and New Lower Control Arms - $120 - Pics
    The subframe is in great shape, and has been sanded and painted gloss black. The OEM bushings were removed and replaced with 034Motorsport solid bushings. The subframe comes with brand new Vaico lower control arms that are already mounted. The bushings are $80 new and the control arms ar

- Headlights and Taillights - $25/light, $40/pair
    They're in okay condition. Broken tabs on the headlights, but everything works. I have two pairs of each available.

- 034Motorsport Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacer - $40
    This is a transition spacer to go from a small-port head to a large-port manifold. Comes with the spacer, both gaskets, and all of the hardware. Everything is sealed in the original packaging.

- 034Motorsport Drop-In High-Flow Fuel Rail Kit - $200
    Comes with the rail, hoses, and all of the other hardware that you would get brand new. Everything is sealed in the original packaging and is brand new.

- 440c Green Giant injectors - $30
    Unsure of brand. They're brand new and come with o-rings.

- Unbranded T3/T4 Turbocharger with T3 Manifold- $200
    This was originally an eBay turbo that was immediately sent to Boostlabs a few years ago, and it was rebuilt and balanced with genuine Garrett internals, and the hot side was ceramic coated. The turbo has never been used or mounted, and a manifold is included. I've had it wrapped up and it's been sitting in my garage ever since I had it redone. I spent $250 just on the rebuild itself (I have the invoice as proof).

- k03 Turbocharger - $50
    This is an OEM k03 turbo out of another A4 1.8t. I got this from an old parts car that I used to have, and it has around 100k miles on it. No shaft play, seems fine, just needs a good cleaning.

- CXRacing FMIC Kit - $200
    Includes the intercooler, piping, silicone connectors, and clamps. Still in the box that it came in. The kit is $380 new.

- ECSTuning 2.0t Coil Pack Adapter Bracket - $50
    Includes just a single red coil pack adapter plate with the hardware. $50

- Complete 1.8t AWM/06A Engine - Negotiable
    The motor ran fine. It's still in the car. You're welcome to pull it yourself or take what you need. Please PM me and we can work something out.

- Inno Roof Rack Base Bars w/ Locks - $100 - Pics
    These are square base bars. They work perfectly fine, and include locks and two keys. Not the best looking, but very functional, and no rust or anything like that. Bike racks (pictured) are not included.

- Complete 5-Speed Transmission - Negotiable
    Shifts fine, no issues at all. It's still in the car and you will need to remove it yourself.

- H&R Ultra Low Front Coilovers - $40 - Pics
    Fronts only. They're not in the greatest shape. I got these from a parts car I used to have. Unsure of the mileage. You might have a tough time spinning them up and down, but they should work just fine. Will fit FWD or Quattro.

Most of the parts are still on the car. The car runs and drives and everything works. The exterior and interior aren't in the best shape, but I'd be happy to sell individual parts or panels you may need. The engine, transmission, and drivetrain are still in the car and everything in the bay is there so if you need any specific parts let me know and we can work something out. I would rather not spend hours pulling out small individual bits so if there's stuff you're interested I would much prefer that you come by and grab what you need yourself. I'm happy to work with you on prices if you do the work.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I've added a few photos and will try to get some more photos up soon. Again, I'd really prefer local sales here if possible, but I'm happy to ship some of the smaller items at your expensive. Thanks for looking!
    Hi,
    I would like to buy the
    Front Subframe w/ 034Motorsport Solid Bushings and New Lower Control Arms - $120
    And the 440 Green Giants.
    Interested in transmission also. What are you looking to get for that?
    Thanks in advance
    Scott

I got 99 problems and my B5 is 98 of them...

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Could I get pictures of the t3/t4 turbo

- - - Updated - - -

And pictures of the intercooler?? Please

AZ Member #

And a picture of the invoice??

Veteran Member Four Rings A1 A2 German's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A4 B5, Audi Fox, Audi AMLS TT, GS450, CB175, CL175

Phone won't click on your avatar, send me a PM in regards to your fenders.
    Having a bucket that runs 10's is like saying you have a 200lb girlfriend but she's good in bed.

Established Member Four Rings Blazius's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Your pictures dont work.
    2000 B5 A4 Avant FWD Manual - Sport package
    NA ARG Block - 10.3 CR | AEB Head w/ NA valve cover and Coils | AWT Intake | SAAB 370cc | China T3/T4 57 Trim ~9 cm | Custom 2.2 inch uppipe | Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDDI FMIC | Custom 3.1 inch Vband DP | Self ME7 Tuned

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...rbo-Conversion

AZ Member #

Send me a pm on that turbo and intercooler

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    10 Ford escape 10 GTI

Pmed

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

A4 1.8TQM Part Out. Located in RI

Would you ship just the front passenger lower seat cover? Don’t need the whole seat...

How’s the armrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Sorry for not replying to everyone. I don't come on here very often anymore and it's been a busy week for me with lots of traveling.

The subframe, injectors, coilovers, brakes, strut mounts, control arms, B6 wheels, and rear sway bar are gone. I sold the car this evening with a bunch of the parts.

Mercedes wheels, front sway bar (with bushings), roof racks, intake manifold spacer, fuel rail kit, T3/T4, and intercooler kit are still available.

Not sure what the deal is with photos not working, but I'll get those fixed as soon as possible. Thank you all for your interest.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by avantkrazy View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to buy the
    Front Subframe w/ 034Motorsport Solid Bushings and New Lower Control Arms - $120
    And the 440 Green Giants.
    Interested in transmission also. What are you looking to get for that?
    Thanks in advance
    Scott

I got 99 problems and my B5 is 98 of them...
    Just replied to your PM. Those ended up getting sold with the car. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Deir99 View Post
    Could I get pictures of the t3/t4 turbo

- - - Updated - - -

And pictures of the intercooler?? Please
    I'll get you some photos of the turbo and intercooler once I get back from vacation. Looks like I don't have any on my phone. Sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmr1499 View Post
    Pmed
    Replied!

Quote Originally Posted by VWHL7 View Post
    Would you ship just the front passenger lower seat cover? Don’t need the whole seat...

How’s the armrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    These were also unfortunately sold with the car. Sorry about that!

AZ Member #

Hey could you just text them to me my number is 6418320816 thanks

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A mess.

PM sent about front sway bar.
    2019 VW Tiguan 4mo SE. Orange, stock for now.
    2001 B5 Passat 4Mo Wagon, 6sp/1.8T swap. A6Q H+R Race springs, Koni coilover sleeves, Custom 6pt strut bar, A8 front brakes, Hotchkis RS6 rear sway.
    On the shelf: Built 2.0T, FrankenTurbo, TT exhaust, , FMIC, 240mm stage 2 clutch.
    2005 Golf 2.Slow, GTI springs, sway bars.
    2001 B5 Passat V6 Wagon, FWD Tiptronic.
    2001.5 B5.5 Passat V6 5sp sedan.
    Former: 91 SHO, 83 5000S Turbo, 78 Supra, 86 Golf, 69 Chevelle SS, 2 Taurus wagons.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Kia Sportage, Suzuki Vitara, Suzuki SX4

I am Interested in the Roof Rack.

Veteran Member Three Rings bikerbob951's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 Volvo XC70 AWD, 1936 Dodge D2 Touring Sedan

PM Sent.
    Vorsprung Durch Technik.
    1999 AEB B5 A4 quattro