Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JHM stage 2

Senior Member Three Rings BuyTheWarranty's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Panther Black RS5 / 2010 Infiniti FX35

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake@JHM View Post
    93 octane. We have a lot of Canadians complain about the 94oct they have out there and they prefer the 91
    We're getting Chevron 94 with no ethanol in August :)
    2015 Panther Black RS5 | YouTube Channel - https://tinyurl.com/PhantomBlackRS5
    JHM 2.75" Catback & 2.75" Non-Resonated Downpipes / JHM Stage 1 ECU / Fast Wheels FC04 20" Rims / K&N Intake Filters / Password Engineering Spacers 12mm x 4

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Quote Originally Posted by BuyTheWarranty View Post
    We're getting Chevron 94 with no ethanol in August :)
    Nice, hopefully that ends up being better than what you currently have!

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

oh my...

Oh and we have done over 350 launches so far on this car too.
    Thats the kind of picture that gets me excited - to my eyes looks like more than the 8600 rpm you were saying was official max rpm yesterday :)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Thats the kind of picture that gets me excited - to my eyes looks like more than the 8600 rpm you were saying was official max rpm yesterday :)
    Logged at 8800 RPM =]

We confirmed no increased performance at 8800 over the 8600 RPM in the auto shift. We may release stage 2 with this high rev available only in manual mode

AZ Member #

Logged at 8800 RPM =]

We confirmed no increased performance at 8800 over the 8600 RPM in the auto shift. We may release stage 2 with this high rev available only in manual mode
    Whatever it takes - if no one else wants it, I'll pay double to have it in my car :)

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Whatever it takes - if no one else wants it, I'll pay double to have it in my car :)
    Money talks.
    Asher Would be a good test subject for the longevity of the engine that revs that high lol.
    2006 Audi A3 for daily stuff.
    Rusted up 1990 Toyota 4Runner for really rough Colorado Terrain.
    2013 Ibis white Audi RS5. Stock except for wheels.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Ran a few Dragy runs tonight with Shell 91 and the best DA weíve had all year (equates to 1800 feet above sea level, JHM would be 900 based on DA). Temps were 5 degrees Celsius, warmed the tires etc.

Best time was 12.43.... I ran a 12.3 earlier in the year on different fuel, hoping Stage 2 gets the rest of is into the 11ís cause itís not looking like itís gonna happen.

AZ Member #

Ran a few Dragy runs tonight with Shell 91 and the best DA weíve had all year (equates to 1800 feet above sea level, JHM would be 900 based on DA). Temps were 5 degrees Celsius, warmed the tires etc.

Best time was 12.43.... I ran a 12.3 earlier in the year on different fuel, hoping Stage 2 gets the rest of is into the 11ís cause itís not looking like itís gonna happen.
    Are you running the TCU tune or just straight Stage 1?

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Stage 1, the updated file.

AZ Member #

Jake, plan on doing a run with the stage 2 on your car, comparing it to your last posted stage 1 run. If memory serves me I think you got 11.97 seconds. Thatís something I aspire to get btw.
    Vance

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda1 View Post
    Jake, plan on doing a run with the stage 2 on your car, comparing it to your last posted stage 1 run. If memory serves me I think you got 11.97 seconds. Thatís something I aspire to get btw.
    Vance
    It's going to be 106F for a couple of days and pretty close thereafter which is far less than ideal for 1/4 mile runs.

Senior Member Four Rings Ape Factory's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS5/Infiniti QX70S stormtrooper/Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

I'm going to try and go to test and tune here on Friday. We went from 103 yesterday to 84 today and it's supposed to be a high of 92 and sunny Friday. Less than ideal but I'll go later at night when temps will be in the 80 degree range. It's Texas though so the forecast changes every five minutes.
    Instagram: redmist5 Youtube; https://tinyurl.com/redmistvideos
    2013 Audi RS5 Misano Red-Klassen ID M10/JHM Tune/AWE Exhaust/Eventuri Intake/Bilstein PSS10/H&R Sways/STERN/CR-15//ECS SS Brake Lines/Rear Diff Bushing/ECS rear diff inserts, front end links/034 Motorsports subframe inserts & Rear End Links/Tranny insert/E-code head, tail lights/Maxton splitter/Red Trim Start Button/black emblems/VCDS.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Quote Originally Posted by Ape Factory View Post
    I'm going to try and go to test and tune here on Friday. We went from 103 yesterday to 84 today and it's supposed to be a high of 92 and sunny Friday. Less than ideal but I'll go later at night when temps will be in the 80 degree range. It's Texas though so the forecast changes every five minutes.
    If you can get stage 1 time in this heat would be impressive. So far we have run consistent 12.0s in 100F weather on 91oct

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Best I've managed out there was a 12.2@115 but with the Eventuri intake and the AWE exhaust. Most of my runs were in the 12.3 range.

I did a few launch assist 0-60 runs yesterday but being over 100 degrees out, I wasn't going to break any records! I think I'll have to wait until fall to produce sub-12 second runs. We'll see what Friday produces assuming I can get out of work at a reasonable hour and drive over to the drag strip. I did manage to pull on a new M6 twice roll-racing in Mexico yesterday. I'd expect to take them from a dead stop but not from a roll at highway speeds.

I didn't realize it was as hot there in Lathrop as it is here in San Antonio. I looked at your forecast yesterday and was a bit surprised to see expected temperatures that high.
    2013 Audi RS5 Misano Red-Klassen ID M10/JHM Tune/AWE Exhaust/Eventuri Intake/Bilstein PSS10/H&R Sways/STERN/CR-15//ECS SS Brake Lines/Rear Diff Bushing/ECS rear diff inserts, front end links/034 Motorsports subframe inserts & Rear End Links/Tranny insert/E-code head, tail lights/Maxton splitter/Red Trim Start Button/black emblems/VCDS.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Best I've managed out there was a 12.2@115 but with the Eventuri intake and the AWE exhaust. Most of my runs were in the 12.3 range.

I did a few launch assist 0-60 runs yesterday but being over 100 degrees out, I wasn't going to break any records! I think I'll have to wait until fall to produce sub-12 second runs. We'll see what Friday produces assuming I can get out of work at a reasonable hour and drive over to the drag strip. I did manage to pull on a new M6 twice roll-racing in Mexico yesterday. I'd expect to take them from a dead stop but not from a roll at highway speeds.

I didn't realize it was as hot there in Lathrop as it is here in San Antonio. I looked at your forecast yesterday and was a bit surprised to see expected temperatures that high.
    Nice! Those M6s are pretty quick too!

Yea we had a couple of weeks of 115F weather last summer lol. It gets pretty warm here. Luckily its not humid.

AZ Member #

Regarding test run comparisons in the high temperature conditions: Understood.

Where Iím at itís a beautiful gentle breeze 60 deg. Man I love it. But even with the low temp, would still be a big disadvantage :(

So can we use the DA conversion software to Simulate a standard condition with temp, elevation and barometric pressure? I think it looks to be a good simulation.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Where Iím at itís a beautiful gentle breeze 60 deg. Man I love it. But even with the low temp, would still be a big disadvantage :(

So can we use the DA conversion software to Simulate a standard condition with temp, elevation and barometric pressure? I think it looks to be a good simulation.
    You could, but its never 100% accurate. I also don't have the exact date/time of our multiple 11.9x runs.

AZ Member #

oh my...

Oh and we have done over 350 launches so far on this car too.
    Im also curious about the gearing as this shows the new 8800rpm redline at 69mph in top of 2nd gear - not certain but I thought my current non-tuned car peaks at 65mph in 2nd - so does the extended redline raise the max mph in 2nd?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Im also curious about the gearing as this shows the new 8800rpm redline at 69mph in top of 2nd gear - not certain but I thought my current non-tuned car peaks at 65mph in 2nd - so does the extended redline raise the max mph in 2nd?
    Gearing stays the same, but you more RPM to climb in MPH before shifting. This doesn't mean its faster though.

Veteran Member Four Rings namvar's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013, Q7 Prestige, Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, Cabinet full of Adam's Polish Products

Money talks.
    Asher Would be a good test subject for the longevity of the engine that revs that high lol.
    Yeah... I really do not want to futz with the redline. Jake did you mention somewhere that increasing the redline is going to be an "option"?

2015 RS5: Mythos Black, Tech, Dynamic steering, Black Optics packages, Folding side mirror upgrade, internal LED lights, Eventuri Intake, Akrapovič exhaust, lots of CF
    2013 3.0T Prestige Q7: Sport pedals, LED interior lights

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Quote Originally Posted by namvar View Post
    Yeah... I really do not want to futz with the redline. Jake did you mention somewhere that increasing the redline is going to be an "option"?
    Haven't fully decided yet. It may just be available in manual mode only, so you can shift it when you want to

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Jake,
    New here so excuse not knowing the back story. But is there an estimated release for this stage 2 upgrade? I'm currently on the stage 1 that you offer and the 2.75 cat-back exhaust. Love it!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    AEV JKUR - R6

Quote Originally Posted by ZunDarkmon View Post
    Jake,
    New here so excuse not knowing the back story. But is there an estimated release for this stage 2 upgrade? I'm currently on the stage 1 that you offer and the 2.75 cat-back exhaust. Love it!
    We are wrapping up the Stage 2/TCU software and then the next big hurdle will be the flashing server for the TCU tuning. That is moving along nicely so far though. We are hoping in the next month or so

AZ Member #
    My Garage

The thing about hot conditions...while yes you can correct using the DA calculator on DragTimes, the heat still affects the car's performance. The easiest way to look at it is it's a sliding table. The hotter it is, the less timing the car is going to run ultimately, due to air density.

It's like if I go to a dyno on two different days and use the dyno's correction factor for air density (SAE correction is the one of choice). I'll get different numbers if I go on a hot day vs. a cool day even though you're correcting for SAE. Everything else being equal, the car will always make more power on a cool day vs. a hot one. The dyno corrects for DA but doesn't correct for ECU adjustments. Two different things. So it's still not apples to apples unfortunately.

When I was attending college in the Midwest many eons ago, I practically lived at the local drag strip. The spring and fall was always extremely cool and despite the elevation, I'd run faster than anyone else in the country with the same vehicle/mods due to the conditions. I'd leave people scratching their heads in disbelief and I believe I held the fastest times naturally aspirated and then forced induction, for some time. So much so I organized a national meet one year and everyone drove up, down and around to come race at this track. A majority of the attendants ran their best times.

So we can all try to correct with the DA calculator but ultimately, it'll come down to the condition your car is in as well as local conditions at the time of the run.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

You could, but its never 100% accurate. I also don't have the exact date/time of our multiple 11.9x runs.
    If you have a Dragy, or maybe just download the app, you can follow JHM and see their runs and the date they were made.

AZ Member #

On pictures and Iím almost sure videos, you will find itís metada if you look at file details. The metadata will have exact time and date the video/picture was taken if you ever needed it for any reason.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

On full stage two now, definitely more power. Launch is much better than OEM by a mile. Drag strip on Friday despite 90 degree temps. More to come!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

On full stage two now, definitely more power. Launch is much better than OEM by a mile. Drag strip on Friday despite 90 degree temps. More to come!
    What fuel will you run on Thursday for track and dyno, and with or without ethanol?

Hoping you break into 11s or I¬ím selling the car ... no pressure 😬

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I can't find ethanol free gas here. If I remember, the last time I looked, there was a station like 40 miles away from me. I have Costco gas in the car currently, 93 octane 10% ethanol max. Haven't actually tested that gas to see how much ethanol is in it. Something to do in the near future. I had been filling up with Shell recently, again 93 octane max of 10% ethanol. That and Chevron are probably the best we have. There are some VP stations with race gas, just haven't found them yet.

It'l be 90 something on Friday (drag strip, only day they have test and tune for plebs like me). Yesterday would have been perfect. It was 76 degrees here most of the day. But these things never seem to align, LOL. Not expecting to get into the 11's but if I can nail a few 12.2-12.3's in temperatures that are 30-40 degrees hotter than my last outing, I'll know we're making more power. I pretty much knew my first WOT run though. I could definitely feel it.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

The thing about hot conditions...while yes you can correct using the DA calculator on DragTimes, the heat still affects the car's performance. The easiest way to look at it is it's a sliding table. The hotter it is, the less timing the car is going to run ultimately, due to air density.

When I was attending college in the Midwest many eons ago, I practically lived at the local drag strip. The spring and fall was always extremely cool and despite the elevation, I'd run faster than anyone else in the country with the same vehicle/mods due to the conditions.
    You and I have talked about this on several occasions and while Iím not disagreeing with you, this is not translating to my trap speeds or times even with the JHM tune, JHM exhaust, lightweight wheels, rear seats removed, cold ambient temps and OEM intake with K&N drop in filters. That being said I have gone from 12.63 to 12.3 with the only difference being the JHM tune, so itís not all for not.

Iíve done five 1/4 mile runs with the tune in sub 10 degree Celsius temperatures with a DA of 1800 and warmed the tires (did a few quick launches) temps being around 105celsius so shouldnít be heat soaked.

Youíre saying elevation is less important than ambient temps for times, but I have seen little improvement with crisp, Canadian non humid air in both the spring and fall. Way better conditions than likely anyone else that has the tune, save for people at sea level (but weíre saying cooler air is better than lower elevation?).

Agreed my 60 foot times are bad, but youíd think my trap speeds would be closer to JHMs at 115mph. My best time was 12.3 @ 111.10mph with a 4.03 0-60 at 9 degrees Celsius. Even if I matched JHMís 0-60 at 3.76 seconds, Iíd still only be at 12.1 seconds.

You and I hold similar times and Iíve used both Shell 91 (no ethanol) and Husky and Sunoco 94 (10% ethanol) but weíre still almost a HALF second slower than JHM.

Something doesnít add up and while I remain optimistic itís a bit disheartening. Consistency re: power, these cars heat soak really fast (even with our Canadian air) and within what seems like 5 minutes of hard driving, the party is over and the benefits of the tune seem nil. Iím looking forward to your transmission cooler. Maybe this was fixed in their TCU tune, but I doubt it.

AZ Member #

All I know in my experience is that elevation makes a HUGE difference for naturally aspirated cars - I've seen genuine 1/2 sec 0-60 and 1/4mi differences between Phoenix at 1000ft vs Palm Springs at sea level. I've also seen cars that fly at 1000ft in hot Phoenix be almost TWICE as slow at 7000ft elevation just 2 hours away in cold Flagstaff. Turbos and Superchargers force so much air that it offsets this aspect but all-motor cars are highly susceptible to even small elevation changes and I've never seen conversion calculations that truly represent this accurately.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I'd consistently run faster in the midwest at 550ft. vs. the same car on a different track in Florida where the elevation is six feet. It also has a lot to do with air quality as well as track conditions and construction. I have no idea if my "home town" track is ever so slightly downhill. It's NHRA certified so it has to be within a certain range to qualify. But I'd always be far less humid than Moroso (later called PBIR) in West Palm Beach. Like 30% vs. 80%. My local track was just fast too. And again, the DA would more often than not, be lower due to the air quality (same time of year, even down to the day).

Ben, you're talking about monstrous changes, not a few hundred feet. Not really applicable to the conversation. No one here is comparing that sort of altitude and temperature change. If the conditions in Flagstaff were that much cooler, there were, more than likely also issues with traction. I'm not arguing altitude has no effect but air quality, in my experience, makes a very large difference. There's a reason your car feels faster in winter than summer and it's not because of the Eventuri. The DA has changed due to air temperature and humidity levels.

My DA this evening in San Antonio was 3132ft. with an air temp of 84F at 10pm. I ran a 12.2, 12.4 and 12.5. Not real happy about it but that's me, all my work gear, and 3/4 tank of gas. Ran out to my spot just across the county line (in Mexico of course) right after work this evening to make a few runs. We'll see what it does tomorrow morning on the dyno.

From WikiPedia..."The density altitude is the altitude relative to standard atmospheric conditions at which the air density would be equal to the indicated air density at the place of observation. In other words, the density altitude is the air density given as a height above mean sea level. The density altitude can also be considered to be the pressure altitude adjusted for a non-standard temperature.

Both an increase in the temperature and a decrease in the atmospheric pressure, and, to a much lesser degree, an increase in the humidity, will cause an increase in the density altitude. In hot and humid conditions, the density altitude at a particular location may be significantly higher than the true altitude."

So basically you're correcting local conditions to a specific altitude, humidity and temperature level. And notice that last line. This is why my friend always ran slower than I did. I simply told him I was a better driver. :)

Andrew, I know you're starting to look at possibly carbon cleaning. Have you checked your plugs? I feel like I'm in need of changing mine out. It's been 20K miles. Maybe it's just the rotary guy in me. I used to change them every 3K miles. They were also only $6 each and I needed four.

Without data from your runs, it's hard to pinpoint any possible issues or inconsistencies.

It's far more critical to have a perfect setup on a high strung n/a motor than a forced induction torque monster. That includes tires, tire pressure, plugs, oil level and condition, temperatures, etc...Heck, I can change the settings on my dampers and it'll change my ET. Maybe I had them set too firm this evening.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Here's a little fun place for some data. https://airdensityonline.com/ If you have a local track, you can see what the projected DA is going to be ahead of time.

Here's mine this morning:

And here's my upcoming DA for the rest of today and tomorrow. I'm not realistically going to get a good time with a DA of over 3000ft. I may not even go to the drag strip tomorrow. It'd be a waste of time and money.

AZ Member #

That makes a lot of sense Ape as I've referred to it in the past as "air quality" without having a clue what it really IS that makes it better. When I used to drive from Phoenix at 1000ft to Palm Springs at sea level, the air just felt "different" and I don't think 1000ft of elevation could make that big of a performance difference. I also had a Dinan ecu that I believe would dynamically adjust for conditions/air density etc and advance timing as a result and the car absolutely flew there - the chart you posted above takes into account enough key factors to show what a difference these aspects make - wonder if you could look up JHM's test facility area and post the DA they had when making their runs in the last few months for comparison purposes.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I could do that I think. Plate is super full at the moment. I posted dyno graphs from this morning in my Red Mist build thread...

Also, I think I will end up going to the drag strip tomorrow for no other reason than to weigh my car. I found out they have a scale there.

AZ Member #

I've scouted for lower elevation drag tracks to do test runs (for personal satisfaction) and the lowest that's relatively close to me was Nebraska. I think it is on Omaha and its 2.3k feet if memory serves me. I would love run there on a cold day to FEEL the power difference :))

The general consensus from people up here that are really into drag racing is a .6 to .9 of a second slower at Bandimere CO 5800 feet above sea level. Worse if car is not FI. Assuming similar but likely slightly lower temperature, though the track only operates during summer months.

Its clear that Humidity, temperature, altitude etc. affects performance and with how the car's ECU handles these conditions, its safe to assume that this function is not linear. Not sure tho?

I'm trying to simplify this... It is safe to assume the composition of air will be the same more or less. What changes is the density of air. The denser the air, the more O2 molecules per given volume. More O2 means more power at given RPM.

A lot of factors have an effect on the density of air with change in Elevation being the biggest one imo. Think, a cubic meter box at 5000 feet elevation has a 5000 feet shorter column of air stacked above it than if the box was at sea level.

Edited to make more sense: Moving forward, like Ape said, major changes in elevation is not relevant to topic. I think we more concern with the changes in temperature screwing up the proper comparisons.

Ideal day is cold dry day at sea level.

Added: I closed my laptop before I hit send yesterday lol. I'll check out Ape's link in a bit.
    Last edited by Yoda1; 06-13-2019 at 05:08 PM.

AZ Member #

I could do that I think. Plate is super full at the moment. I posted dyno graphs from this morning in my Red Mist build thread...

Also, I think I will end up going to the drag strip tomorrow for no other reason than to weigh my car. I found out they have a scale there.
    Be sure to weigh the car before you empty that plate

And I as well found a place that sells flagstone that has a vehicle weighing station. I might hit it up later today.

Established Member Two Rings toasteronfire's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I guess I need to buy a dragy now. I live near JHM, and just checked some of the nice straight backroads around my house. They have an elevation of about 10-15 feet.

Now if only this 106 degree weather would subside...
    2014 Audi RS5 | Capristo exhaust. 034 Motorsport (all the inserts). Eventuri intake. JHM Stage 2 ECU+TCU. Spacers. P3 Gauge. ECS Stainless Steel brake lines. Red start button. TAWChicago red carbon paddle shifters. Apple CarPlay (RSNAV).

Also: 1990 MK2 VW GTI; 2016 Mazda CX-9 ||||| The path that led me here: 2004 VW Golf TDI; 2012 Audi A8; 2015 Jetta GLI; 2012 Audi S4; 2012 VW Jetta TDI; 2013 Audi Q5 TDI; 2008 BMW 335i; 2005 BMW Z4

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Dragy needs an option to sort through vehicle makes/models. I skimmed through the 1/4 history last night and so far these are the majority of the RS5 runs I found on the app. Tried to include mods (if known) and elevation. Obviously I don't know the temps, but this gives a good idea of what people are running:

1. JHM | 2013 RS5 | 11.94 @ 115.14 (Lathrop, California) | Elevation = 22 feet (JHM Stage 1 Tune & Exhaust)
    2. DashONE | 2012 RS5 | 12.06 @ 115.20 (Birgminhand, UK) | Elevation = 459 feet (Velocity AP Tune)
    3. Ape Factory | 2013 RS5 | 12.29 @ 112.21 (San Antonia, Texas) | Elevation = 649 feet (JHM Stage 1 Tune & Exhaust)
    4. Warranty | 2015 RS5 | 12.30 @ 111.53 (Alberta, Canadda) | Elevation = 2100 feet (JHM Stage 1 Tune & Exhaust)
    5. Iabedz | 2011 RS5 | 12.45 @ 114.53 (Szczecin, Poland) | Elevation = 82 feet (K&N filters)
    7. Shaunt10 | 2013 RS5 | 12.71 @ 111.31 (Fresno, California) | Elevation = 300 feet (unknown)
    6. Vancmann | 2013 RS5 | 13.11 @ 105.78 (Fort Collins, Colorado) Elevation = 5000 feet (Stock)

I did find the trap speeds interesting ...
    2015 Panther Black RS5 | YouTube Channel - https://tinyurl.com/PhantomBlackRS5
    JHM 2.75" Catback & 2.75" Non-Resonated Downpipes / JHM Stage 1 ECU / Fast Wheels FC04 20" Rims / K&N Intake Filters / Password Engineering Spacers 12mm x 4

AZ Member #

Dragy needs an option to sort through vehicle makes/models. I skimmed through the 1/4 history last night and so far these are the majority of the RS5 runs I found on the app. Tried to include mods (if known) and elevation. Obviously I don't know the temps, but this gives a good idea of what people are running:

1. JHM | 2013 RS5 | 11.94 @ 115.14 (Lathrop, California) | Elevation = 22 feet (JHM Stage 1 Tune & Exhaust)
    2. DashONE | 2012 RS5 | 12.06 @ 115.20 (Birgminhand, UK) | Elevation = 459 feet (Velocity AP Tune)
    3. Ape Factory | 2013 RS5 | 12.29 @ 112.21 (San Antonia, Texas) | Elevation = 649 feet (JHM Stage 1 Tune & Exhaust)
    4. Warranty | 2015 RS5 | 12.30 @ 111.53 (Alberta, Canadda) | Elevation = 2100 feet (JHM Stage 1 Tune & Exhaust)
    5. Iabedz | 2011 RS5 | 12.45 @ 114.53 (Szczecin, Poland) | Elevation = 82 feet (K&N filters)
    7. Shaunt10 | 2013 RS5 | 12.71 @ 111.31 (Fresno, California) | Elevation = 300 feet (unknown)
    6. Vancmann | 2013 RS5 | 13.11 @ 105.78 (Fort Collins, Colorado) Elevation = 5000 feet (Stock)

I did find the trap speeds interesting ...
    Oh snap. There I am. Last place. My excuse. I was going uphill both ways pulling a trailer lol. I need a retake. Iíll need to follow JHM to keep in the loop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast