Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Buy my carbon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 SQ5 Technik | Sepang Blue on Lunar Interior | Carbon trim | Rear sunshades | B&O | AFS E-Codes | Accuair E-Level - B8 Sport Kit | 21" Rotiform 3pc RSE | AWE Touring Exhaust | 034 Throttle pipe | APR Carbon Intake | Chipwerke | EuroCode Alu-Kreuz | EuroCode F & R Sway-bar Endlinks

Established Member Two Rings eruben123's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Small update -> tinted the lower reflectors a la Mops style. I used Luxe LightWrap, I believe the "mid smoke" color. My friends at a tint shop recommended using this over window tint as sometimes during removal of window tint from plastic reflectors they see the tint take some of the finish on the plastic with it. I'm really happy with the look especially in the shade - it matches the bottom color of the upper lights really well.

Super easy to apply as it's a dry apply vinyl with air channels, vs wet apply with no channels that would likely have been a bit more difficult. If you've never wrapped before and are interested in doing this, I've included my video on the install below that include a couple tips on the best way to do things. This product is super beginner friendly.

Before:

IMG_7940 by E Ruben, on Flickr

After:
    IMG_7951 by E Ruben, on Flickr

Video:
    2016 SQ5 - Integrated Engineering Stage Uno - Catch me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/IgnitionTube
    Gone but not forgotten - '13 DP S4 - '08 Stg2 GTI

Established Member Two Rings dimonblr's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Looks good!
    2014 Audi S4

Veteran Member Three Rings mkasperzak's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Transition Patrol Carbon, Transition PBJ, Commencal Furious

Very nice Eli, did the same a couple months back. Little mod that goes a long way, shouldn't have waited so long. Going to black my AWE cans this eve as well. Curious if you plan to debadge rear or sides? Also is the finish on your RZ39's matte gunmetal?
    2014 SQ5, BBS LM-R & CH-R, VFF-109, Ecodes, GIAC DP 183/57, AWE Touring, Roc-Euro, Bilstein PSS10, 034 HX/X-Brace/RSB/Inserts, Thule Edge + Thule Flow + Kuat Trio, 9500xi hardwired, LED Interior/Fogs/Signals/Reverse, VagCom

Build Thread / IG @thebird_sq5

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234