Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Why no 1/4 mile thread?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Let's start one!

Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Why no 1/4 mile thread?

because slow and rs3s killing it.

Established Member Two Rings B9S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by B9S4 View Post
    And the dragy sheetScreenshot_20190517-214118_dragy.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Audizine mobile app

Veteran Member Three Rings mtlquattro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

This is sick Mason! Congrats! I can see some 130+mph runs once we get the map sensor. Now I need to get my car fixed so I can do some runs again.

Envoyé de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk
    2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy
    SRM/EC GTX3582hybridCTS FMICCTS Downpipe/CEL deleteBMS JB4/BCMBMS WMIRoc-euro/ECS inlet hoseH&R springsRS grille/CF splitterWhite side skirtsNiche Misano 20x10.5

Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Wicked!

AZ Member #

Thanks guys! Looking forward to new map sensors the logs looked good and ready for more!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Audizine mobile app

Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    because slow and rs3s killing it.
    lol. salty af about no ecu tunes yet.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Quote Originally Posted by mtlquattro View Post
    This is sick Mason! Congrats! I can see some 130+mph runs once we get the map sensor. Now I need to get my car fixed so I can do some runs again.

What happened to your ride mate? I hope nothing serious.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    What happened to your ride mate? I hope nothing serious.
    It's nothing too serious, I still get camshaft position sensor error that's may be related to the accident I had last year. But at this point I need to send it back to the dealer to get it fixed once and for all. It's not related to the jb4 or the hybrid or any modification I did on the car but I still need to get everything off and put it back on. It sucks!

2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy
    SRM/EC GTX3582hybridCTS FMICCTS Downpipe/CEL deleteBMS JB4/BCMBMS WMIRoc-euro/ECS inlet hoseH&R springsRS grille/CF splitterWhite side skirtsNiche Misano 20x10.5

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

It's nothing too serious, I still get camshaft position sensor error that's may be related to the accident I had last year. But at this point I need to send it back to the dealer to get it fixed once and for all. It's not related to the jb4 or the hybrid or any modification I did on the car but I still need to get everything off and put it back on. It sucks!

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Hopefully the dealership can get you sorted out and back on the road in no time.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I had that same problem since i got the car. It took multiple visits to the dealer and weeks in their shop until they figured it out. The first visit, they thought they fixed the problem by replacing the cam position sensor. It went back in a few weeks later, and ended up being exhaust cam adjuster. It was bad from the get-go. Alas, the car is back and not throwing any codes.

Established Member Three Rings mobE's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 GMC Sierra Denali ultimate

I thought my cam position sensor was bad... took my shit off to have them fix it under warranty. They replaced it and nothing changed. It turned out at some point(likely during ic install) the the wire leading to the sensor got crushed and was making intermittent contact. Snip, solder and back to normal 🤷*♂️.
    '18 s4 s sport package | AWE dp & touring exhaust | ECS intake | APR fmic w/ piping | BMS jb4, bcm and wmi | 034 suspension bits | KW H.A.S. | last but not least, many visual mods... oh and the list is always growing!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mobE View Post
    I thought my cam position sensor was bad... took my shit off to have them fix it under warranty. They replaced it and nothing changed. It turned out at some point(likely during ic install) the the wire leading to the sensor got crushed and was making intermittent contact. Snip, solder and back to normal *.
    That actaully happened to me when installing the throttle adaptor, I squeezed the wire and got the same code. Fixed it and and was back to normal. This time, it happened out of nowhere, maybe it's still related but it can also be when they reassembled the front after the accident. My dealership knows my car is modified they just told me not to bring with mods that could void the warranty. Last year they even replaced my steering rack under warranty even if I left my lowering springs on, they could have voided it on all the suspension components but they didn't.

2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy

AZ Member #
    My Garage

That actaully happened to me when installing the throttle adaptor, I squeezed the wire and got the same code. Fixed it and and was back to normal. This time, it happened out of nowhere, maybe it's still related but it can also be when they reassembled the front after the accident. My dealership knows my car is modified they just told me not to bring with mods that could void the warranty. Last year they even replaced my steering rack under warranty even if I left my lowering springs on, they could have voided it on all the suspension components but they didn't.

Makes sense, seems like they want everything off so they can plug into the computer for the diagnosis. Though it's inconvenient daya like that is good info for them. They use it to detect trends and possible recalls ect ect
    '18 s4 s sport package | AWE dp & touring exhaust | ECS intake | APR fmic w/ piping | BMS jb4, bcm and wmi | 034 suspension bits | KW H.A.S. | last but not least, many visual mods... oh and the list is always growing!

AZ Member #

Sure they will plug it, I'll ask if I absolutely need to remove the fmic

2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Sure they will plug it, I'll ask if I absolutely need to remove the fmic

Maybe establish a relationship with the tech that'll touch your car. That's what I did... he only want me to take off stuff that the computer will pick up. 🤷*♂️

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mobE View Post
    Maybe establish a relationship with the tech that'll touch your car. That's what I did... he only want me to take off stuff that the computer will pick up. *
    Exactly. It that sens, I could probably even leave the hybrid turbo in

2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy

AZ Member #

I have a great relationship with my seller and he arranges things with the tech advisor and technicians when they get my car.

2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

AWE Intake, CTS Test Pipe, JB4 Map 4 (94 octane). Launch control 3500 RPM

Attached are my 0-100 KM and 1/4 mile DRAGY

1320.jpg0-100.jpg

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

FYI before the test pipe the best I was able to constantly do is 12.1 - 12.2

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Avant or saloon?

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Saloon, 2018 Audi S4

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B9 S4

Quote Originally Posted by t1000bp View Post
    FYI before the test pipe the best I was able to constantly do is 12.1 - 12.2
    Damn, the test pipes made that much difference!? I was hoping i could break 12 without removing my cat.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

With the Jb4 in map 5 using 99 Ron fuel and a bmc drop in filter I have managed to do. 1/4 in 11.69s and 0-100km in 3.69s. With the down pipe and intercooler I’m hoping to be below 11.5s on the 1/4.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Paintedblack View Post
    Damn, the test pipes made that much difference!? I was hoping i could break 12 without removing my cat.
    Sadly we don't have E85 here or anything higher than 94 octane. With proper fuel (map 5) and the cat you can get into the 11s.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B9 S4

Quote Originally Posted by t1000bp View Post
    Sadly we don't have E85 here or anything higher than 94 octane. With proper fuel (map 5) and the cat you can get into the 11s.
    Thats not sad. I dont have e85 either. The best i have is 91 within a 1 hour driving radius. That is sad! I would kill for 94 lol

Im getting 12.1-12.2 s 1/4 miles on 91 which is apparently not bad for my fuel

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Paintedblack View Post
    Thats not sad. I dont have e85 either. The best i have is 91 within a 1 hour driving radius. That is sad! I would kill for 94 lol

Im getting 12.1-12.2 s 1/4 miles on 91 which is apparently not bad for my fuel
    Have you considered running meth?
    2018 S5 IBIS WHITE COUPE
    11.01@127.12 via dragy