Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

OBDEleven issues

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Looking for advice, trying to get the ACC distance setting and Lane assist to early on my 2019 RS3.

ACC distance in MMI:

Control 13 (ACC)
    Enter access code 20103
    -Adaptation
    -Distance basic setting option
    -Set to On

I cannot enter the code 20103 above and when I try to just set it to "ON" it acts like its applying but nothing happens, when I check history its not listed.

Lane Assist Early (set via menu):

A5 - Front Sensors Driver Assistance
    -long coding
    -point_of_intervention: early (setting via menu)

When I switch it to "early setting via menu" it is just stuck on loading, even waiting after 30 mins.

I tried clearing the app cache and data, and even tried another android device, same thing.

Anyone out there with a 2019 able to get these working? Or anyone have any advice or insight at all?

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I have an Obdeleven on order and that is the same mod I plan on doing. Will try within a week or two.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    ----
    19 RS3 2.5T Nardo Gray, 17 Golf 1.8 TSI Pure White
    -Traded-in-
    18 Golf R DSG Indium Grey, 13 S6 4.0T DSG Phantom Black, 11 Golf 2.0TDI DSG Candy White, 11 S4 3.0T S-tronic Ibis White, 10 Q5 3.2FSI 6A Ibis White, 01 Golf GLS 1.8T 4A Black, 06 A3 2.0T DSG 6A Brilliant Black, 04 A4 1.8TQMS 6M Ocean Blue, 00 A4 1.8TQMS 5M Light Silver, 99 Golf GL 2.0 5M Candy White

Veteran Member Three Rings andru1313's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi 2018 RS3 2006 Evo IX MR

What options did you order with the car? Be careful with OBDEleven. I fried my module when messing around with lane assist
    Quote Originally Posted by WZ3R0 View Post
    Looking for advice, trying to get the ACC distance setting and Lane assist to early on my 2019 RS3.

ACC distance in MMI:

Control 13 (ACC)
    Enter access code 20103
    -Adaptation
    -Distance basic setting option
    -Set to On

I cannot enter the code 20103 above and when I try to just set it to "ON" it acts like its applying but nothing happens, when I check history its not listed.

Lane Assist Early (set via menu):

A5 - Front Sensors Driver Assistance
    -long coding
    -point_of_intervention: early (setting via menu)

When I switch it to "early setting via menu" it is just stuck on loading, even waiting after 30 mins.

I tried clearing the app cache and data, and even tried another android device, same thing.

Anyone out there with a 2019 able to get these working? Or anyone have any advice or insight at all?

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by andru1313 View Post
    What options did you order with the car? Be careful with OBDEleven. I fried my module when messing around with lane assist
    Canadian Spec, Technology package.

The Apps for comfort blinkers etc are working. just those specific adaptations are giving me issues.

OBDeleven was smooth with my MK7 GTI

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGL View Post
    I have an Obdeleven on order and that is the same mod I plan on doing. Will try within a week or two.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Please Keep me posted.

Thanks

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

These are the same settings I used on my 18 US model. The engine was off, right? And, you had a good internet connection? Are there any codes?

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by hilltop804 View Post
    These are the same settings I used on my 18 US model. The engine was off, right? And, you had a good internet connection? Are there any codes?
    I tried with ignition on but engine off, and I tried with engine on. Internet connection was good, Tried it with 4G in my work area and 45 mins away at home. Scanned for codes none found.

We are slowly finding minute differences between 2019 and earlier models. Im wondering if this is one.

Waiting to hear back from User GolfGL or anyone else that has any suggestion for something I did not try.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by WZ3R0 View Post
    I tried with ignition on but engine off, and I tried with engine on. Internet connection was good, Tried it with 4G in my work area and 45 mins away at home. Scanned for codes none found.

We are slowly finding minute differences between 2019 and earlier models. Im wondering if this is one.

Waiting to hear back from User GolfGL or anyone else that has any suggestion for something I did not try.
    Damn, well I hope you can get it figured out. That setting makes the lane keeping drastically better IMO.