Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: 2013 3.0T

Senior Member Three Rings chimchongdlight's Avatar
    AZ Member #

2013 3.0T

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    this weekend im going be looking at a 2013 3.0T Premium Plus. Is there anything I should be looking for as in flaws? it has 62540 miles on it. Any pros and cons over this model that the other models?

Veteran Member Four Rings RAudi Driver's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chimchongdlight View Post
    this weekend im going be looking at a 2013 3.0T Premium Plus. Is there anything I should be looking for as in flaws? it has 62540 miles on it. Any pros and cons over this model that the other models?
    Interested in a one owner, Female driven (wife's car), in perfect condition with absolutely no issues since day one. 2015 Q7 with the V12 body kit. Black on Black, alcantara interior, etc...

We are thinking of picking up a new Q8 or Cayenne for her and contemplating selling the Q7. If you want a perfect car, no paint work, no body work, no door dings or scratches, 50k miles reach out. She's a beast. Whole front of the car clear bra covered, door cups, fenders, rear bumper, etc....

Sorry, really don't take pics of the wife's car so this will have to do. Don't know what they are worth either.

IMG_5034 by N A, on Flickr
    Keyboard is on its way out. Please ignore any grammatical errors.

Senior Member Three Rings chimchongdlight's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Miles and price? Anymore pics? I was hoping to finance though