Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Three Rings Shawn@PacificGerman's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18' SQ5 . 17' R8 . 17' C4 . 16' Turbo S . 15' C4S . 17' Q7 . '89 964 . '16 981 . '06 911 C2S

CTS Turbo B9 A4 Exhaust Install with Sound Clips

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey Audizine

We were lucky enough to get our hands on one of the first B9 A4 CTS Turbo Exhaust systems for our shop A4. While our car already had a nice high flow catalyst and downpipe, it was still a bit too quiet for our taste. There are a few other options on the market which looked nice, but we like to try brand new stuff out, so of course when Nik at CTS told us this was ready, we told him to send it asap!

I apologize in advance for the iPhone photos, we were super excited to get this on the car! Here are a few shots while it was getting put together.

Fit and finish is great, with clean welds and piping as to be expected from CTS. Since the system showed up on a Friday we actually decided to send the tips out to our local ceramic coater to have them done in a satin black finish. This is the same process they use to coat firearms, however many aftermarket exhaust tips are also ceramic coated to deal with high temperature and the coating holds up very well. It also fits the theme of our car since nothing on the exterior is chrome or polished.

And some sound clips! Here is a few different drive modes to give you an idea of sound, the initial revs and launch are shot with an iPhone X, while the rest of the video is done via gopro.

For anyone in the SoCal area that would like to hear this in person, feel free to drop us a message or stop by the shop!

Pacific German | Info@PacificGerman.com | Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley Service, Tuning, Repair | Located in Laguna Hills, Ca

AZ Member #

Not sure if Iím the only one who canít hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18' SQ5 . 17' R8 . 17' C4 . 16' Turbo S . 15' C4S . 17' Q7 . '89 964 . '16 981 . '06 911 C2S

Quote Originally Posted by SAMISSA View Post
    Not sure if Iím the only one who canít hear it

Which browser or mobile are you not able to hear it with? It is working fine for us on iPhone, or pc Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.

Pacific German | Info@PacificGerman.com | Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley Service, Tuning, Repair | Located in Laguna Hills, Ca

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 Toyota Tacoma, 198 Carolina Skiff Elite, SeaDoo GTXS 155

I was able to listen to it via Mac w/Chrome. Has a deep growl to it, big fan!

AZ Member #

Iím using a iPhone and am on the mobile app but Iíd love to stop by your shop as soon as my car gets repaired! Iím in Irvine.

Established Member Two Rings roctheo585's Avatar
    AZ Member #

If your listening with an iPhone take it off vibrate and the sound will play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EMD Springs, Alzor 084 wheels, Roc-Euro intake, A few OBDeleven mods

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SAMISSA View Post
    Iím using a iPhone and am on the mobile app but Iíd love to stop by your shop as soon as my car gets repaired! Iím in Irvine.

Let us know when you'd like to stop by! You can also experience the Revo stage 2 engine tuning goodness

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

When will they release this to the public? Curious to see pricing.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cheewy16 View Post
    When will they release this to the public? Curious to see pricing.
    We asked CTS and will update the thread once details are in!