Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Rear seat dog cover

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    OK. I know I'm going to get a lot of "don't do it" or "put them in another car" but they're part of the family.

I have been looking for a good one but I haven't found anything that looks like it will work with the Sport Seats.

So, for those of you that have something that works I'd love to see it.

TIA
    2019 Premium+ S4 / Quantum Grey / Magma Red / Black Optics / Sport Package / Dynamic Steering / B&O / Carbon Inlays / Audi Rings

Previous VAG cars: 2000 Golf GLS 1.8T / 2005 GTI APR S2+

Veteran Member Four Rings ALWAYS4UDI's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Don’t bother with just a bench cover. Our hammock style has been awesome. They’re mostly universal.

https://4knines.com/products/dog-sea...ant=1048484564
    Signature.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Not sure if USA amazon sell the same but like the above just with sides to protect the door cards. Also has a mesh from for the air vent on hot days. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Siivton-Lan...gateway&sr=8-6

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by A12rnx View Post
    Not sure if USA amazon sell the same but like the above just with sides to protect the door cards. Also has a mesh from for the air vent on hot days. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Siivton-Lan...gateway&sr=8-6
    Do you have the Sport Seats? this is exactly what i have been looking at but I was worried that the straps for the front seats might not work because there is no "headrest" like on the Non-Sport Seats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS4UDI View Post
    Don’t bother with just a bench cover. Our hammock style has been awesome. They’re mostly universal.

https://4knines.com/products/dog-sea...ant=1048484564
    Do you have the Sport Seats?
    2019 Premium+ S4 / Quantum Grey / Magma Red / Black Optics / Sport Package / Dynamic Steering / B&O / Carbon Inlays / Audi Rings

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I do have the sport seats I slide the strap over where your head would be. as long as it is flat you can notice it.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by A12rnx View Post
    I do have the sport seats I slide the strap over where your head would be. as long as it is flat you can notice it.
    Thanks. Just ordered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Audizine mobile app

Veteran Member Four Rings CreoSTi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Acura RDX

I just put a towel down and tuck it in slightly under the front part of the bench. Then I have our dog strapped in with a harness/seat belt tether. Our dog is only 25 lbs., though, so she's not that big and doesn't move around a whole lot.

I like the idea of the "hammock," but the kid's gotta sit somewhere too.
    -Mike- : 2001 S4 → 2011 S4 → 2014 S6 → 2018 S4
    Draper & Kramer Mortgage Corp.
    @creoucla

Registered Member One Ring Elbeau's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Does anyone know of a rear seat dog cover that will actually fit a 2012 S5 Cabriolet? The cabriolet seat width is 49 inches due to the mechanism for the top. Most "Regular" size covers are 54" - 56" wide. Thanks!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

This is the Audi one in the back of my B9 S4. I origionally bought a cheaper one that didn't protect the door panels. I really didn't like it, so I bought the Audi one instead. The price is a bit steep, but it's very nice!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by El-Heffe View Post

This is the Audi one in the back of my B9 S4. I origionally bought a cheaper one that didn't protect the door panels. I really didn't like it, so I bought the Audi one instead. The price is a bit steep, but it's very nice!
    Man that thing is nice!!!!
    If the one i bought isn't good enough this is what I'll be getting. Told my wife I would try the cheap one first.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2019%20S4%20MYTHOS%20LOADED

Man that thing really looks like it protects. My $20 amazon one just isn't cutting it, but spending almost $200 is a tough pill to swallow also. I have a 60 lb goldendoodle and he loves resting his head on the door panels so this investment might be worth it. Do you know where the best price is on one of these bad boys?

Active Member Three Rings DC Dawg's Avatar
    AZ Member #

You guys should all buy an Avant !

That said I like the oem ones

https://www.myaudipartsnow.com/oem-p...ver-8x0061680a
    2009 A6 Avant 3.0T | Garnet Red / Black (1 of 9 in the US) Prestige | Cold
    | EPL Stage 1 | ST Coilovers | H&R RSB | 19x8.5 et35 Gunmetal VMR 701s | 255/35R/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S | Roc-Euro Intake | RS6ish Grill | BFI Shift Knob | EBay Puddle Lights | Euro Corner Markers

Gone but not forgotten
    2003 Allroad 2.7T Vast Stage 2+ - R.I.P.
    2001 A4 1.8TQMS APR Stage 2+ - SOLD