Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

20x9" / ET35 / 5x112 / 66.56 Cast Rotiform SNAs with 255/35/20 Pirelli P-Zero - SOLD

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I bought these a year ago. Seller had all wheels refinished and in boxes. However, before that, he hit a pothole and two wheels were damaged (one bent, one cracked). He had them repaired and sold them to me.

I had the tires installed but two of the wheels wouldn't balance perfectly. The bent one was slightly off, but the one that was cracked and repaired was visibly off.

Tire shop guys said might be fine, but might vibrate. My guess is it would vibrate at some speeds, if not all. I had them dismount the tires from those two wheels, and was going to look for 2 replacement wheels before putting them on the car.

That was a year ago, and I've been busy with other things. These are just taking up space in the garage.

Tires are brand new (have never been driven on, still have stickers), but production dates are 2016 / 2017. Doesn't bother me because I'd wear them out in a year, but making it explicit.

The wheels themselves are in good cosmetic condition (repairs notwithstanding)

Would like $700 OBO. Local pickup only (I'm in Palos Verdes, near Torrance / South Bay Los Angeles area).

More pictures at http://audifahrer.com/aw/misc/rotiform/

I don't get onto the forums much anymore, so any interest, email me at robert@audifahrer.com...

Thanks,

R

The number "4" mark was just crayon - I wiped it off after taking the photo.

here's the weld they put on the crack:
    Last edited by arburt; 05-17-2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Item sold.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

$500

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Sold.