Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings Despise's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C7 RS7

2014 Audi RS7 - 1 of 1 Audi Exclusive Nogaro Blue on Audi Exclusive Crimson Red

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Reposting from the main Audis For Sale section.

Full details and price here:
    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...Red?p=13671486

Last edited by Despise; 05-22-2019 at 02:27 PM.
    1 of 1 2014 RS7 | NOGARO on CRIMSON (Audi Exclusive on Audi Exclusive)
    Full Body XPEL Ultimate | 21x10.5 3pc Fifteen52 Formula GT | H&R RSS+ Coilovers (DRC delete) | Stud Conversion | Eurocode F&R Sways | OEM Facelift Euro Tails | Roc Euro Intake
    Instagram: @specced

Senior Member Three Rings delz05's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet, 93 Mustang 5.0

That is an amazing car... I can't imagine what the original owner purchased after he got tired of this!
    Family comes First!.... Nice cars a close second.

2017 SQ5 Ibis White, Black Optics P+ with Tech, Nappa, 21" wheels, Milltek exhaust, EPL Stage 2... more to come
    And for topless Summer fun... 2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet Prestige, Black Optics Grill, Rear Valance, Tint, Unitronics Stage 3 with DP and TCU, IE Down Pipes... doesn't get any better!
    2018 Manhattan Grey Q5 Premium Plus with Nav, Hot & Cold packages, 20" wheels, B/O sound... wifey's new ride

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C7 RS7

Quote Originally Posted by delz05 View Post
    That is an amazing car... I can't imagine what the original owner purchased after he got tired of this!
    The original owner was actually extremely wealthy (the son of the founder of Mr. Coffee), the car sat next to a Testarossa, LM002, Countach, and more. Basically any cool 80s car you can think of, he was real into the older stuff...
    As for the replacement... you'd never guess that he went on to get a facelift RS7 in a super generic white on black w/ comfort seats
    Last edited by Despise; 05-15-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    Full Body XPEL Ultimate | 21x10.5 3pc Fifteen52 Formula GT | H&R RSS+ Coilovers (DRC delete) | Stud Conversion | Eurocode F&R Sways | OEM Facelift Euro Tails | Roc Euro Intake

Senior Member Three Rings delz05's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet, 93 Mustang 5.0

That I would not have guessed!!!!
    Family comes First!.... Nice cars a close second.

2017 SQ5 Ibis White, Black Optics P+ with Tech, Nappa, 21" wheels, Milltek exhaust, EPL Stage 2... more to come
    And for topless Summer fun... 2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet Prestige, Black Optics Grill, Rear Valance, Tint, Unitronics Stage 3 with DP and TCU, IE Down Pipes... doesn't get any better!
    2018 Manhattan Grey Q5 Premium Plus with Nav, Hot & Cold packages, 20" wheels, B/O sound... wifey's new ride

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C7 RS7

Original listing updated