Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kühl Rennsport

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Of course I will be finishing your other 2 pieces. Like I said many times before I am not on here to scam people! I just can no longer sit and watch the BS that goes on here. I am consistently repeating myself over and over. It's a waste of time. I am too busy for this, and whatever I say gets turned around. So I am done. You have my email Asher, there is no need to keep calling me out on here. But if it is something you need to do, by all means, have fun with it. You said your part and points were made. But I am no longer responding to threats and BS about stealing money. So YES, you will of course get your parts. I will no longer be responding as I am not checking Audizine any longer. For the people that have ordered, they have my email. Once again thank you to everyone that has supported me. Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    I understand and can appreciate where you're coming from. I certainly hope to receive my last 2 pieces and will cease from "bashing" you anymore - what you consider bashing is what I consider explaining my dissatisfaction but to each their own and I will update the community and this thread when/if my remaining parts are received, at which point I will acknowledge you did not scam me and fulfilled my order.

Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    I understand and can appreciate where you're coming from. I certainly hope to receive my last 2 pieces and will cease from "bashing" you anymore - what you consider bashing is what I consider explaining my dissatisfaction but to each their own and I will update the community and this thread when/if my remaining parts are received, at which point I will acknowledge you did not scam me and fulfilled my order.
    Asher, you wanted the pieces in a week or else! You even told me this via text. Ultimately no the clear did not have time to dry. I like to give a good 5 days at least to make sure it cures before I even polish it! It's just too soft after 24 hours. If you have your car painted and cleared you can't even put it in the sun for a week. This is automotive clear so it works the same way! So yes that was my mistake! But I wanted this all over with. I tried to reason but you were very heated and the things that were said just did not portraying dissatisfaction, it was demeaning! We could have completed this via text, email ect like we should have. But openly calling me out does nothing. It just creates a shit show that could have been solved very easily. Nothing and no one person is ever perfect! At least I put in that effort to show you that I was not scamming you and trying to keep things civil. We are of course way past that now and things are out of hand... Although this is how forums work. It's nothing but a callout session at best. I owned up to my mistakes and worked very hard to get everything done. I am sorry you are not happy with the pieces, but it was the best I could do with how complex they are. I had to redo those multiple times which is what took so much time on top of all my unexpected real life problems. Like I said I just keep repeating myself and my voice is not heard. So yet once again, thank you to the people that have supported me and gave me the opportunity to share something I love to do. Best of luck and thank you.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

Good luck in your business! Your a liar! Keep advertising on Facebook, and get some new victims. I hope you screw someone local to you and they teach you a lesson in “humanity”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

I would also like to say if you had finished people products in a reasonable time frame you wouldn’t have to worry about hard deadlines. You waited 14 months to make this mans products and then say it needs 5 days to cure properly, well my god man you had 420 days to complete his project.
    This is also the second time I have seen you say the bubble wrap ruined the carbon. You literally didn’t make Ashers items until he threatened to take legal action against you. This forum will be a safer place without you.

AZ Member #

Asher, you wanted the pieces in a week or else! You even told me this via text. Ultimately no the clear did not have time to dry. I like to give a good 5 days at least to make sure it cures before I even polish it! It's just too soft after 24 hours. If you have your car painted and cleared you can't even put it in the sun for a week. This is automotive clear so it works the same way! So yes that was my mistake! But I wanted this all over with. I tried to reason but you were very heated and the things that were said just did not portraying dissatisfaction, it was demeaning! We could have completed this via text, email ect like we should have. But openly calling me out does nothing. It just creates a shit show that could have been solved very easily. Nothing and no one person is ever perfect! At least I put in that effort to show you that I was not scamming you and trying to keep things civil. We are of course way past that now and things are out of hand... Although this is how forums work. It's nothing but a callout session at best. I owned up to my mistakes and worked very hard to get everything done. I am sorry you are not happy with the pieces, but it was the best I could do with how complex they are. I had to redo those multiple times which is what took so much time on top of all my unexpected real life problems. Like I said I just keep repeating myself and my voice is not heard. So yet once again, thank you to the people that have supported me and gave me the opportunity to share something I love to do. Best of luck and thank you.

You say that openly calling you out does nothing when in fact I tried doing it privately for 14 months with no results and once I posted in this thread, suddenly I have 4 of the 6 parts I'm owed within weeks so clearly calling you out publicly was effective. I also was very specific to say I was ok with you having the parts cured properly prior to shipping as I even referenced the prior issue you had with another customer regarding the bubble wrapping too quickly causing issues. In fact I don't consider a piece to be "finished" until it has been cured and therefore "ready for shipping" so you shipped these pieces out too quickly. I do appreciate the effort you put in to get them done quickly but it should not have been a rush job at this point as it has already been 14 months and you told me they were "almost done" anyway for many months now.

I realize now you re-did these pieces several times however a professional shop normally doesn't need to re-do it several times and if they do, the final product should be great quality in my opinion. You stated you "enjoyed the challenge" of working on my pieces but I did not order them or pay you to enjoy the challenge - I thought I was simply hiring an expert that was very capable of doing it right and doing it promptly as that's how you initially explained it to me - everything was "no problem, I'm way better and faster than those other guys" etc. Had it been better presented to me at the onset that you were a start-up 1-person shop who was decent but not an expert level at carbon and it may take this long, I honestly wouldn't have gotten so upset over this past 1+ year however I also likely would never have ordered it from you as I am building a custom show car that requires top-notch work and already missed 6 shows due to your delays.

In any case here is where I am at:
    1. I still require the remaining 2 pieces, which you stated in this thread would be done by end of May. I am willing to wait 1 extra week for them to cure properly so please ship by 6/7/19.
    2. I am fine with the rear valance and windshield trim pieces as I admit the weave issue on the valance was explained to me ahead of time.
    3. The windshield cowl is just not great quality overall and I will probably just order a new one from Carbon-Deisgnz
    4. The Raintray will be ok IF I can bring back the shine - you state I need to buff it with "rubbing compound" - please provide a brand/type so I can buy this and any other info I need to do this properly

AZ Member #

I purchased Meguiar's Ultimate Compound which is a rubbing compound and polish and it made a big difference on the raintray - before there were bubble wrap spots and tons of scratches with a very dull matte finish - this product removed most of the issue and brought out a lot of shine so I am now content with the raintray piece and have ordered the small center cover to be made in black carbon from NVD in Thailand as it was not included with this piece.

The black windshield cowl is still subpar in terms of quality but I can live with the other 3 pieces. Remaining in my order are:
    1. Coolant Overflow Tank in Red Carbon
    2. Brake Fluid Cap

Administrator Four Rings Anthony's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 A4 2.0T Sedan

I just wanted to say that I have been watching this thread intently, as well as reading/answering emails from both Justin at Kühl Rennsport and our members (his customers). We are obviously hoping everyone's issues get resolved in a manner benefiting both sides, and will be doing what we can to see that happen. It's been an unfortunate situation, one we never like to see and thankfully do not see often.

We will continue to monitor this thread and you're still welcome to email or PM me with any further questions or concerns regarding this matter.

Thanks, everyone.

AZ Member #

Who was the other guy that was trying to do carbon parts about the same time as Kuhl was starting to post on here. The one that went as far as offering a free set of trims done in carbon to prove his work? I can't find mention of him on here now.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

The finish was not like that when I shipped the pieces. Use a rubbing compound and buff the piece, it will bring the luster back. These pieces should not be bubble wrapped after 24 hours of laying clear! They need proper drying time before you wrap in a plastic and cut off all air circulation, as clear needs to breath for longer then 24 hours. Ultimately this creates a curing problem and will not cure properly. You wanted your product in a curtain amount of time, as you threatened me over and over! The weave on the diffuser is over a honey comb plastic and I told you from the beginning it would be a hard piece to do! You told me to go ahead with it anyway, so I delivered. The weave distorts when bent around curves. This stuff does not stay straight when you bend it around complex pieces . I told you this previously in our emails, I stated the weave only bends so much before it distorts. Full carbon fiber pieces made from prepreg would give you the perfect weave, but you will not get that with overlays on Complex pieces. You clearly do not understand CF by the pictures you posted. This is a sheet of woven fabric, not vinyl wrap.

To this day, Justin won't take blame for anything. More than a dozen complaints, all voicing their same concerns and all being deflected.

AsherAudi, I had the same issue with my product...not a consistent weave and bubbles in the clear. I got the same excuse as you, sorry for your frustrations.
    Glut / Capristo / Baby Seats

Senior Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Still waiting for a couple pieces and one piece re-done after 19 months... $3000 + an ECS duckbill spoiler and 19 MONTHS!!!
    The fact you can still vomit excuses blows my mind. Refund me for the lip and the rings and ship me back a brand new ECS duckbill.
    I, like others, gave you the benefit of the doubt and regret it so much that it makes me sick. You are a sorry excuse for a person...

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI

Edgar, yet once again things are over looked just to make me look bad. You bought these via website with no contact. In the first week of November, last year I sent both the side skirts and Cupra lip to you which cost me 275 from my own pocket only to have it returned to me due to an Invalid address. I was charged for this shipment even though it was sent back to me. Then reshipped which cost me a little less this time and you recieved one and not the other due to UPS. I am not responsible for their mistakes as they create many due to broken pieces and lost pieces. I have thrown over 500 into shipping for your mistake. I was doing you a solid and you complain and make this look bad on my part. You had your complete order the first of November but your address given was one that can not be shipped to. I will not be thrown under the bus as this was your mistake and it cost me 500 out of my own pocket. So please don't turn this around on me. I am sick of these BS complaints. So will you refund me 500? No you would not!

Overlooked things? You’ve lost your mind completely and still have not replied to my last email, but since you want to continue lying and making excuses in a public forum let’s start fact checking.

There’s the purchase in May 2018. Says I paid for shipping and provided you an address. Now let’s pause again so I can restate that I was not aware you could not ship to an APO. Was not even aware you were in Canada. That became very apparent later. I have other large parts that are shipped to me all the time from the US so I had no reason to doubt that I they couldn’t be shipped to me.

Look at that. Another confirmation of shipping payment and an address.

I thought they found the lip? According to this email they did and you just had to clear a few things up and it would reach its final destination. Check the date stamp.

Check the date stamp. Says you would have had the lip remade by the end of the week and shipped to me again. Why are you remaking and shipping again? They supposedly found the lip. I don’t see a reason to go through all of that if they actually found it....

So I’ll tell you what. Let me know how much shipping is gonna cost to my in-laws house and I will pay that amount minus the $60 I already paid you for shipping because for some reason you felt that would be enough to cover shipping costs. As soon as it arrives and is signed for I will PayPal you the money. I give you my word and I actually stand by that. Today is 24 May, please have it shipped by Wednesday next week since I would imagine it should be made by now according to your email from early May.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

You say that openly calling you out does nothing when in fact I tried doing it privately for 14 months with no results and once I posted in this thread, suddenly I have 4 of the 6 parts I'm owed within weeks so clearly calling you out publicly was effective. I also was very specific to say I was ok with you having the parts cured properly prior to shipping as I even referenced the prior issue you had with another customer regarding the bubble wrapping too quickly causing issues. In fact I don't consider a piece to be "finished" until it has been cured and therefore "ready for shipping" so you shipped these pieces out too quickly. I do appreciate the effort you put in to get them done quickly but it should not have been a rush job at this point as it has already been 14 months and you told me they were "almost done" anyway for many months now.

I realize now you re-did these pieces several times however a professional shop normally doesn't need to re-do it several times and if they do, the final product should be great quality in my opinion. You stated you "enjoyed the challenge" of working on my pieces but I did not order them or pay you to enjoy the challenge - I thought I was simply hiring an expert that was very capable of doing it right and doing it promptly as that's how you initially explained it to me - everything was "no problem, I'm way better and faster than those other guys" etc. Had it been better presented to me at the onset that you were a start-up 1-person shop who was decent but not an expert level at carbon and it may take this long, I honestly wouldn't have gotten so upset over this past 1+ year however I also likely would never have ordered it from you as I am building a custom show car that requires top-notch work and already missed 6 shows due to your delays.

In any case here is where I am at:
    1. I still require the remaining 2 pieces, which you stated in this thread would be done by end of May. I am willing to wait 1 extra week for them to cure properly so please ship by 6/7/19.
    2. I am fine with the rear valance and windshield trim pieces as I admit the weave issue on the valance was explained to me ahead of time.
    3. The windshield cowl is just not great quality overall and I will probably just order a new one from Carbon-Deisgnz
    4. The Raintray will be ok IF I can bring back the shine - you state I need to buff it with "rubbing compound" - please provide a brand/type so I can buy this and any other info I need to do this properly
    Asher, let me know if you need any supporting documentation for any case your building. I’ll be happy to support however I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I just wanted to say that I have been watching this thread intently, as well as reading/answering emails from both Justin at Kühl Rennsport and our members (his customers). We are obviously hoping everyone's issues get resolved in a manner benefiting both sides, and will be doing what we can to see that happen. It's been an unfortunate situation, one we never like to see and thankfully do not see often.

We will continue to monitor this thread and you're still welcome to email or PM me with any further questions or concerns regarding this matter.

Thanks, everyone.
    Anthony, do you need anything from me?

Edgar

Administrator Four Rings Anthony's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 A4 2.0T Sedan

So, as you may be able to tell by the username, Justin @ KuhlRennsport and I decided to part ways. He didn't feel that he got enough support and exposure via Audizine to justify the advertising fees, and we didn't feel that he was able to keep up with the level of service and support expected of him. Unfortunately this isn't the first time we've run into such issues with custom carbon fiber builders/makers. It seems that it's a very difficult and time consuming endeavor, and unless you're a larger manufacturer (typically producing parts overseas sweatshop) it's just very difficult to pump out orders in a consistent and timely fashion.

While Justin is still welcome to use his account to interact with you here in this thread, we do not expect him to. He should still be reachable via email and his website or Instagram page. He says he got very little customers here via Audizine as the majority are local and via social media. I do see though that a lot of you commenting here are longtime members of Audizine so if you heard about Kuhl Rennsport here, and placed any orders through or because of Audizine, I will do my best to assist in any ongoing issues you may have. I'm not sure how much I will be able to help, but I'll do what I can.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    So, as you may be able to tell by the username, Justin @ KuhlRennsport and I decided to part ways. He didn't feel that he got enough support and exposure via Audizine to justify the advertising fees, and we didn't feel that he was able to keep up with the level of service and support expected of him. Unfortunately this isn't the first time we've run into such issues with custom carbon fiber builders/makers. It seems that it's a very difficult and time consuming endeavor, and unless you're a larger manufacturer (typically producing parts overseas sweatshop) it's just very difficult to pump out orders in a consistent and timely fashion.

While Justin is still welcome to use his account to interact with you here in this thread, we do not expect him to. He should still be reachable via email and his website or Instagram page. He says he got very little customers here via Audizine as the majority are local and via social media. I do see though that a lot of you commenting here are longtime members of Audizine so if you heard about Kuhl Rennsport here, and placed any orders through or because of Audizine, I will do my best to assist in any ongoing issues you may have. I'm not sure how much I will be able to help, but I'll do what I can.
    Not shocked but hopefully he fulfills my order as he assured the community here and me that he would by the end of this month. He seems to care at least somewhat about his reputation on both a personal and professional level and doesn't want to be known as a scammer so time will tell as he still has my money for the coolant tank and brake fluid cap. I did hear about him via Audizine and it sure seems like it got him a lot of interested customers from here but in any case either I will get the items he still owes me soon or I will indeed call him a scammer and worse all over the web, including here.

I wound up ordering a new carbon cowl from Carbon-Designz yesterday as Justin's quality was poorest on this piece and I didn't want to stare at it every day but I am keeping the other pieces I received from him and will update this thread in a couple weeks to let everyone know if he did in fact fulfill my order or is instead a true crook - hope he fulfills his moral and legal obligations and if so, I will be the first to give him credit. And obv he hopefully he takes care of the other issues with other customers as well.

AZ Member #

Shame to lose someone who does carbon but I see from his facebook he's starting to get negative reviews. Not everyone knows about audizine so if he doesn't sort out the other pieces don't forget to leave reviews on there as I don't think he can remove them after they have been left. Might be worth leaving a link to this thread as well.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

It’d be nice to see him fill his commitments but he’s not replying to me via any means. Even if he’s upset he should be willing to reply to my emails where it’s a private conversation at least. I waited a very long time before posting anything publicly. He forced these responses and I’m not sure how he can’t see that he is responsible for these problems. Worse part is the continuous lying about timelines. I would have had far more respect and patience if he would have said right from the get to that he was very far behind on work. I may have requested a refund then or let him continue but at least I would have been aware of what I got myself into. My intention when I ordered the pieces was to show them off at a car show last August. It seems like I’ll never be able to display all the pieces as it stands now.

AZ Member #

Haven't heard from Justin and he stated he would finish my remaining pieces by end of May - I told him I would give an extra week to allow them to cure properly to avoid the last issue. Let's compile a List of everyone who is still owed parts or has an issue outstanding:

1. AsherAudi = owed 2 parts: red carbon Coolant Tank + black carbon brake fluid Cap
    2. i3oricua = owed a Cupra lip ordered 05/18 and is dissatisfied with quality of side skirts rec'd
    3. b.Sweaty = owed a spoiler paid for in January
    Last edited by AsherAudi; 06-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Active Member One Ring b.sweaty's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I just opened up a paypal ticket to try and get my money back. I paid this guy for a spoiler in January and haven’t heard a word. Anyone have any luck getting their money back?

// 2007 RS4 / Phantom Black

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

I got PayPal to refund, after multiple appeals. If you go that route just be ready to provide proof and be able to counter anything he might come up with. “Custom one off order” “tracking numbers that never ship” You have to escalate it to a supervisor, they fell for his bs a few times before I got it taken care of.

I’m sure your “spoiler is ready to ship out the door” and it’s all just a big misunderstanding lmao

AZ Member #

Kühl Rennsport

Thanks for the heads up. I screenshotted all of our conversations over the months and have now escalated. I sell a a lot of bike parts via PayPal and know how it works, I appreciate the info though. Glad you got your money back. Mine was for a RS4 spoiler which supposedly he did a ton of. I’m going to put the $ I get back towards a carbon cleaning on my RS4. Hehe.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Haven't heard from Justin and he stated he would finish my remaining pieces by end of May - I told him I would give an extra week to allow them to cure properly to avoid the last issue. Let's compile a List of everyone who is still owed parts or has an issue outstanding:

1. AsherAudi = owed 2 parts: red carbon Coolant Tank + black carbon brake fluid Cap
    2. i3oricua = owed a Cupra lip ordered 05/18 and is dissatisfied with quality of side skirts rec'd
    3. b.Sweaty = owed a spoiler paid for in January
    4. B7S3Wannabi = owed three parts: front and rear rings and a duckbill spoiler (my ECS one or his version). Also very dissatisfied with the Cupra lip rec’d
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

AZ Member #

I have not received my 2 remaining parts as promised by end of May so I reached out to Justin and he replied to my text stating he is still working on them and will finish them up in the next week or two.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

I believe he also took down his reviews on Facebook. You guys are probably never going to see your parts. I would start trying to explore avenues with your banks, and see if you can use his dialogue as proof your items were never received.

AZ Member #

Good advice above, the longer you leave it the less chance you will have to get anything back without going up there and visiting him.

I saw the reviews have been taken down. You could start a webpage or facebook page with a slightly different name and post screenshots etc from here so it shows up when people search for the page.

AZ Member #

I’m a software engineer and have been contemplating purchasing kuhlrennsportsucks.com and putting something up. However according to my PayPal dispute, he shipped something my way and even provided a tracking number. We shall see what’s actually in the box, if and when it shows up.

AZ Member #

I have not received my 2 remaining parts as promised by end of May so I reached out to Justin and he replied to my text stating he is still working on them and will finish them up in the next week or two.
    Justin texted me today to say he is back from a work trip and will be working on the remaining parts over the next couple weeks.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Justin texted me today to say he is back from a work trip and will be working on the remaining parts over the next couple weeks.
    He asked me for my address the other day. He is changing carriers from UPS to DHL. We only communicate through email.

AZ Member #

So he shipped me a wing. At first I thought it was going to be rad, but the one he shipped me is considerably warped, has a ton of blems, and doesn’t sit on the trunk straight. Even the center of the wing is about 8” off to the left. He didn’t include any mounting tape like we had discussed either. Regardless, I’m pissed. I’m escalating again with PayPal.

IMG_6779.jpgIMG_6778.jpgIMG_6782.jpgIMG_6780.JPG

AZ Member #

Following up. Re-escalated to Paypal. I purchased kuhlrennsportsucks.com. I plan on making a little comment thread where people can honestly review his work. I might even throw a $100 adwords ad so if anyone searches for his website, this pops up first. Anyone else have any better ideas?

Established Member Two Rings KunzeRob's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Welcome to the club, b.sweaty. Sorry to see more people got screwed. The Cupra lip he provided me was of shitty quality and did not fit at all either. I‘m surprised he is still allowed here on Audizine. I think I need to write the admins to get him removed...

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by b.sweaty View Post
    So he shipped me a wing. At first I thought it was going to be rad, but the one he shipped me is considerably warped, has a ton of blems, and doesn’t sit on the trunk straight. Even the center of the wing is about 8” off to the left. He didn’t include any mounting tape like we had discussed either. Regardless, I’m pissed. I’m escalating again with PayPal.

IMG_6779.jpgIMG_6778.jpgIMG_6782.jpgIMG_6780.JPG

Ouch that last pic showing how off-center the "middle" is is sad and embarrassing

Veteran Member Four Rings b6bydesign04's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Ouch that last pic showing how off-center the "middle" is is sad and embarrassing
    Yeah, that's really bad.
    -Sean
    2008 RS4 | Suzuka Gray/Exclusive Interior | Ti | KW| Milltek | Apikol | 034

F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W.

Established Member Two Rings borisf's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Imola Yellow RS4

Subscribed LOL
    07 RS4
    93 RX7
    18 Tiguan MQB

Established Member Two Rings KunzeRob's Avatar
    AZ Member #

How can he take FB posts down himself? Maybe we should all post our experiences on a daily base (copy paste) until he shuts down his page I‘m so mad he refuses to own up on his mistakes. PayPal should have plenty of complaints now, but as most people here, I‘ve been beyond the 6 month buyer protection...

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by KunzeRob View Post
    How can he take FB posts down himself? Maybe we should all post our experiences on a daily base (copy paste) until he shuts down his page I‘m so mad he refuses to own up on his mistakes. PayPal should have plenty of complaints now, but as most people here, I‘ve been beyond the 6 month buyer protection...
    Try speak to your bank or whatever you financed paypal with and see if they can help out. Paypal is generally very good with helping out buyers. Keep on at them and hopefully they will help out, show pics and this thread etc.

Good luck

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Received a message from Justin a little bit ago letting me know he is finishing my order. Will update again with progress.

AZ Member #

Received a text from him today with pics of my last 2 pieces in production - looks like they'll be another few weeks to sand and epoxy etc but may in fact still receive them. So far a new issue has popped up with my recent parts from him as the carbon windshield cowl (which I've already re-ordered a new one from Carbon-Designz due to the initial quality issues) is starting to yellow. It's not IN the engine bay but apparently gets a lot of heat from it nonetheless and it's sad to see it discoloring already.

Established Member Two Rings RVCA1's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Too much stuff.

Kühl Rennsport

Yikes! That scares me now given the time length that he says he’s invested in the production/mock model(s) for there to be that largely of a mistake.

Each side shows a dramatic difference in the way it seats on the trunk lip as well. The left looks flush and proper, however, the right looks almost as if it’s a different molding. And there’s no need to further comment on the off-centered bill peak.

Fingered crossed...

Last edited by RVCA1; 07-02-2019 at 04:52 AM.

Senior Member Three Rings Teamnct4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 S4

Glad I saw this thread. I was just about to buy an interior piece from him, but this definitely just scared me away.
    2015 S4 Premium Plus, Mythos Black, Black/Magma Red Interior, Black optics package, Aluminum Mirror Caps, Carbon Atlas Inlays, Airlift 3P, Airlift performance front and rear shocks, AWE touring with 102MM Tips, E-Codes, 20X9 HRE FF01.

AZ Member #

He texted me today stating he is back from a work trip finally and working on my remaining pieces.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123