Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kühl Rennsport

Established Member Two Rings KunzeRob's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Kühl Rennsport

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Beware everyone who considers to purchase from Kühl Rennsport:
    I‘ve ordered my CF lip for an Audi S4 B7 on September 19 2018 and was promised 5-6 weeks lead time. After the time passed, lots of excuses and lies about custom problems and UPS problems and whatever. It took Justin more than 4 months to deliverer what I purchased and I‘ve been very accommodating and nice along the way, because it’s obviously a small business.

Unfortunately shortly afterwards I found out the lip was 6“ too short and seems to fit only B5‘s. It took me another 2 weeks of emails and pictures to convince him that it does not fit and that the problem is not going away just because he‘s not responding any email. As a business I expect you to own a mistake and drive for a solution, not hide behind excuses.

From receiving the wrong lip it took him another 2 months (!!) to have a replacement lip ready and he promised to ship it out.

2 weeks later and nothing happened as usual... after sending multiple reminders, he said he is not willing to ship it unless I ship my faulty lip to another customer in Florida.

Since I scrapped the packing material some time ago before I found out the lip does not fit, I need the box of the replacement lip to box it up properly and securely, but now he refuses to ship it out. So let me get this straight, he takes my money, ships me the wrong part way too late, expects me to wait more than half a year and yet expects me to give up the only thing I have in return to make him „comfortable“ enough to ship me the correct replacement part?

Well, I am 7 month past my order date and have sent almost 27 emails to him asking for status updates and reminders and so on. I AM DONE!

I’ve been more then patient, but I am pressing legal charges now. I‘m not in Kindergarden...

Stay away from Kühl Rennsport unless you have a crazy amount of time and be willing to take any shit that’s thrown in your way!

Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

This is a replica Cupra R lip as stated and on the website. This will fit the models that a regular Cupra will fit. Do your research before ordering custom parts please. There are many write ups stating what the Cupra R will fit. With any business the part needs to be sent back before a replacement is sent out, it is policy. Threats will not be tolerated nor replied to. I will not be commenting on this matter again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

Veteran Member Four Rings canadianA4B7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    parts

Quote Originally Posted by KunzeRob View Post
    Beware everyone who considers to purchase from Kühl Rennsport:
    I‘ve ordered my CF lip for an Audi S4 B7 on September 19 2018 and was promised 5-6 weeks lead time. After the time passed, lots of excuses and lies about custom problems and UPS problems and whatever. It took Justin more than 4 months to deliverer what I purchased and I‘ve been very accommodating and nice along the way, because it’s obviously a small business.

Unfortunately shortly afterwards I found out the lip was 6“ too short and seems to fit only B5‘s. It took me another 2 weeks of emails and pictures to convince him that it does not fit and that the problem is not going away just because he‘s not responding any email. As a business I expect you to own a mistake and drive for a solution, not hide behind excuses.

From receiving the wrong lip it took him another 2 months (!!) to have a replacement lip ready and he promised to ship it out.

2 weeks later and nothing happened as usual... after sending multiple reminders, he said he is not willing to ship it unless I ship my faulty lip to another customer in Florida.

Since I scrapped the packing material some time ago before I found out the lip does not fit, I need the box of the replacement lip to box it up properly and securely, but now he refuses to ship it out. So let me get this straight, he takes my money, ships me the wrong part way too late, expects me to wait more than half a year and yet expects me to give up the only thing I have in return to make him „comfortable“ enough to ship me the correct replacement part?

Well, I am 7 month past my order date and have sent almost 27 emails to him asking for status updates and reminders and so on. I AM DONE!

I’ve been more then patient, but I am pressing legal charges now. I‘m not in Kindergarden...

Stay away from Kühl Rennsport unless you have a crazy amount of time and be willing to take any shit that’s thrown in your way!
    So you ordered the wrong part then your crying cause a business must have continued income to stay a float. And expecting something that’s against a a written policy? This is a joke right? Your crying cause you don’t understand business and your unable to read?

In closing what’s your pay pal? I’ll send you enough money to buy 30 boxes of tissues.

AZ Member #

Custom Carbon Fiber trim kits

Interesting, now he is responding again...

No, I clearly ordered the right part after we talked about my car in detail, but what has arrived was wrong - as I clearly proved in my pictures to Justin. It’s been confirmed in a body shop, just to be sure...

What’s interesting is the instruction given to make it fix: I should bend the carbon fiber by 3“ on both ends to make it fit... Because the original plastic Cupra lip bends, too. SURE The body shop guys had a good laugh about that, too. They weren’t sure if it was already April fools day yet... At least I looked like I fool when I showed up with that CF lip and we tried how it could possibly fit.

And just to be clear: I offered to return it to you, but you did not want to spend money on shipping and deal with customs. Instead you expected me to send it to another customer in Florida - unseen and unverified if there actually is a problem or not. Nice business policy!

Mistakes happen, I am more then understanding for that. I clearly have waited 7 months for this escalation...!
    Ignorance, denial and lies don’t go well with me. And seeing some of the responses here on Audizine there is unfortunately a pattern on your business...
    Last edited by KunzeRob; 04-17-2019 at 03:27 PM.

AZ Member #

IMG_1848.JPG

I think this picture speaks for itself. The CF material is so rigid, it does not bend by 1”. Surely not 3” on both sides...

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by KunzeRob View Post
    IMG_1848.JPG

I think this picture speaks for itself. The CF material is so rigid, it does not bend by 1”. Surely not 3” on both sides...
    To clarify, that picture on the bottom is a custom Cupra lip that was made for the B7. It was widened to meet the right width. Mine is a replica of the original Cupra lip as stated.

AZ Member #

Thanks for admitting that your lip cannot fit a B7 unless the Cupra lip preform to make the CF lip is adjusted in width to fit a B7 After the CF embedded in polymer cured, there is no „bending to make it fit“.

Perhaps now is the time for you to reconsider - I can still return it to you for a full refund, if you provide the return label. I am not going to send that lip to another B7 customer of yours and having him go through the same trouble... That’s just wrong!
    Since you are convinced to be able to jank it by 3“, you should be able to re-sell it in a heart beat

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by canadianA4B7 View Post
    So you ordered the wrong part then your crying cause a business must have continued income to stay a float. And expecting something that’s against a a written policy? This is a joke right? Your crying cause you don’t understand business and your unable to read?

In closing what’s your pay pal? I’ll send you enough money to buy 30 boxes of tissues.
    I appreciate your support! Thank you

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

I sent Justin/Kuhl $2950 cash via Paypal plus shipped him some parts in April of 2018 based on a 6-8 lead time in exchange for 8 carbon fiber coated parts:
    1. Seat Control Trims
    2. Windshield Trims
    3. Windshield Cowl
    4. Dash Endcaps
    5. Brake Fluid Cap
    6. Rain Tray (red carbon)
    7. Coolant Reservoir (red carbon)
    8. Exhaust Pipe Surround Valance

After over 1 year of waiting and being given an endless stream of excuses for delays, I've only ever received 2 of the 8 parts (#'s 1 and 4) to date. I've been EXTREMELY patient and understanding but have exhausted all patience and contacted an attorney to seek a resolution to this matter. I have also been contacted by several other AZers in the same situation (waiting for 6-12months for goods not delivered) while a few have complained about the actual parts quality. For the record my 2 parts received were of good quality.

I gave Justin a 30-day Notice to fulfill my order on 4/4/19, which he missed (not a surprise). I have informed him of my intent to sue both his company and him personally and will be seeking other victims of his as well. While he somehow still thinks of himself as being a valued member of this community due to having "good intentions" he has failed to deliver either the parts ordered in a reasonable time or refunded the people's money. He has acknowledged his mistakes and takes responsibility yet needs to actually back that up with ACTION. I have now given him a 1-week extension that ends 5/12/19. If the parts are not completed and shipped by this date, I will commence posting all chat logs and evidence, seeking additional victims and pursuing the legal action I discussed with him.

Justin states he will post pictures in this thread of the items being finished this week.

AZ Member #

Please keep this updated with how it goes, I was looking at getting some bits done with him and did leave a message on his fb page but never got a reply (I thought he might be busy or missed it as it was a comment on a picture)

Veteran Member Four Rings PNW Avant's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 A4 Avant

Why are you talking to an attorney and threatening "legal action". Open a dispute on PayPal for the goods not received. I assume the transfer was for "goods and services", correct?
    Hers: 2014 SQ5 Premium Plus
    Mine: 2008 Ibis White Ti S-line A4 Avant 2.0T 6MT
    Black Alcantara S4 Recaros | RS4 Grill | S4 Mirrors | JHM Short Shifter | RNS-e + OEM BT | BBS CH reps | KW V2 | F+R S4 Brakes | RS4 Sway Bar + 034 End Links | APR Stage 1 Tune | JHM Downpipe | B7 S4 Exhaust | Apikol Snub + Differential Mount | 034 Street Density Motor + Trans Mounts

Past: 2004 Arctic White S4 Avant

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by PNW Avant View Post
    Why are you talking to an attorney and threatening "legal action". Open a dispute on PayPal for the goods not received. I assume the transfer was for "goods and services", correct?
    Paypal only provides a 6-9 month window for Goods Not Received and its been well over a year since sending payment so I have no recourse with Paypal. I have asked for a refund and been denied and do not have the goods I paid for. Thankfully I am well funded and willing to lose a few grand extra to prevent others from having to experience the same awful situation I and several others have. What happens in so many of these situations is that the people who get scammed don't want to lose more money or simply don't have the money to pursue the scammer through litigation so the scammer walks away with everyone's money and gets banned from a forum = basically nothing. I'm willing to take the financial hit for the community on this one as I was extraordinarily patient and understanding for a full year and at this point am quite honestly vengeful as I don't take kindly to being ripped off and fortunately I have the means and will to do something about it.

Active Member Two Rings Lesterine2004's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Another burned client here. Ohhh fk. I need to file a claim with paypal asap. I placed order since august and justin has been giving me the run around sob story for months. Now he just doesnt reply to DM. I cant with this guy anymore. I think at this point ill just make the damn duck bill myself. The entire RS4 community between america and canada have now collectively red flagged kuhl. No one orders anything from him anymore. We have a massive whats app group and all his scam deals are literally horror stories.

Active Member Two Rings Lesterine2004's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Haha wow. Justin just blocked me on instagram after refusing to answer my questions. What a stand up business owner. I don’t understand why with all the negatives this guy has on audizine, they allow him to be a sponsored retailer. He is literally scamming people and audizine admins approval. Nice

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    suzuka grey rs4

I almost purchased thousands of dollars worth of carbon from Kuhl, I am glad i didn't. This is unprofessional and unacceptable especially from an AZ vendor. Admins need to look into this and consider his vendor status

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Lesterine2004 View Post
    Haha wow. Justin just blocked me on instagram after refusing to answer my questions. What a stand up business owner. I don’t understand why with all the negatives this guy has on audizine, they allow him to be a sponsored retailer. He is literally scamming people and audizine admins approval. Nice
    I have sent you a PM for information on your order and your name. I would like to clarify your order.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    suzuka grey rs4

Quote Originally Posted by octain View Post
    I almost purchased thousands of dollars worth of carbon from Kuhl, I am glad i didn't. This is unprofessional and unacceptable especially from an AZ vendor. Admins need to look into this and consider his vendor status
    There should have been clarification over a year ago when you took his money. The fact that you blocked him on IG just shows you have bad intentions, and best case a horrible business owner. I have dealt with scammers before on this forum and your actions are no different from how Funky was...

AZ Member #

I am asking everyone who has ordered to please DM me and or email me at feener6@gmail.com. These orders will absolutely be filled. I have lost the trust of people in which I take full responsibility for. I am very sorry for all the confusion through the development of this duckbill. I tried to do something, but took the wrong route in the process to fund this expensive project. The duckbills have been shipping and they will keep shipping as promised. All orders will be fulfilled as promised. I will be posting pictures and I welcome all my many other clients to Chim in on this situation as there are many members that have recieved what they paid for. I want to rebuild my reputation and the mistakes I have made along the this process. I am not a business man and I am learning as I go from all these mistakes. For everyone that has supported me I thank you so much.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Paypal only provides a 6-9 month window for Goods Not Received and its been well over a year since sending payment so I have no recourse with Paypal. I have asked for a refund and been denied and do not have the goods I paid for. Thankfully I am well funded and willing to lose a few grand extra to prevent others from having to experience the same awful situation I and several others have. What happens in so many of these situations is that the people who get scammed don't want to lose more money or simply don't have the money to pursue the scammer through litigation so the scammer walks away with everyone's money and gets banned from a forum = basically nothing. I'm willing to take the financial hit for the community on this one as I was extraordinarily patient and understanding for a full year and at this point am quite honestly vengeful as I don't take kindly to being ripped off and fortunately I have the means and will to do something about it.
    As we talked yesterday I have expressed my most sincere apologies towards your matter. I will be posting pics today of your pieces as they are very close to completion.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by octain View Post
    There should have been clarification over a year ago when you took his money. The fact that you blocked him on IG just shows you have bad intentions, and best case a horrible business owner. I have dealt with scammers before on this forum and your actions are no different from how Funky was...
    I am very easy to contact. I have always replied. The timelines are the issue in which I took full responsibility for. I dug my own grave and I am owning up to that. Now I am doing what is right as it has always been my intentions. I am trying to stay away from the negatives and focus on the positives. I do not want to be threatened in which no one does. I now know who this person was and I have addressed the situation. There was no message recieved before I blocked him. He wrote " the duckbill will take 2 years" this is false and it does not take 2 years. The development took a very long time. Kinks are worked out and now I am shipping them. I just want the negatives to stop and mend what has happened as I have taken full responsibility on the timeline issue. I am working around the clock to show that this issue has come to an end. But I am not a scammer. I would not be on here speaking in this manner if I was. You can clearly see in my other forums that people are getting their pieces and they are happy. I just want to work hard and gain the trust back from this community. You are all who supported me and gave me this opportunity. I have not forgotten this. Audizine is like a family in which I have let down. I am and will make this up to you all. Even though this was a very bad situation in my part, I am learning from this. Once again I am very sorry to you all!

AZ Member #

Asher this is the diffuser and the side windshield pieces. IMG_20190506_130020.jpegMVIMG_20190506_130128.jpeg

AZ Member #

Asher this is the large rain tray and windshield cowl.IMG_20190506_134507.jpegIMG_20190506_134514.jpegIMG_20190506_134522.jpegIMG_20190506_134557.jpeg

AZ Member #

I’m going to share my personal experience with Justin (KUHL) to encourage people to see positive in people simply on humanitarian grounds. I will keep the post brief and share pics of the work that I received from him where the quality was on point and I didn’t experience any delays as these parts were CF skinned. We have lost many CF vendors for our platform let’s not do the same to Justin. I have a ton of experience getting CF parts for my RS4 from variety of CF vendors and I can tell you from my learning it’s usually 1 person behind the business and not a production facility in Asia. Believe in second chances, if you believe in Humanity otherwise these forums will have no classified sections left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

I sent Justin/Kuhl $2950 cash via Paypal plus shipped him some parts in April of 2018 based on a 6-8 lead time in exchange for 8 carbon fiber coated parts:
    1. Seat Control Trims
    2. Windshield Trims
    3. Windshield Cowl
    4. Dash Endcaps
    5. Brake Fluid Cap
    6. Rain Tray (red carbon)
    7. Coolant Reservoir (red carbon)
    8. Exhaust Pipe Surround Valance

After over 1 year of waiting and being given an endless stream of excuses for delays, I've only ever received 2 of the 8 parts (#'s 1 and 4) to date. I've been EXTREMELY patient and understanding but have exhausted all patience and contacted an attorney to seek a resolution to this matter. I have also been contacted by several other AZers in the same situation (waiting for 6-12months for goods not delivered) while a few have complained about the actual parts quality. For the record my 2 parts received were of good quality.

I gave Justin a 30-day Notice to fulfill my order on 4/4/19, which he missed (not a surprise). I have informed him of my intent to sue both his company and him personally and will be seeking other victims of his as well. While he somehow still thinks of himself as being a valued member of this community due to having "good intentions" he has failed to deliver either the parts ordered in a reasonable time or refunded the people's money. He has acknowledged his mistakes and takes responsibility yet needs to actually back that up with ACTION. I have now given him a 1-week extension that ends 5/12/19. If the parts are not completed and shipped by this date, I will commence posting all chat logs and evidence, seeking additional victims and pursuing the legal action I discussed with him.

Justin states he will post pictures in this thread of the items being finished this week.
    Same story here guys. Although, I may take the lead on longest time STILL waiting for completed products. I am currently compiling my dates and messages for Ben "Asher" as requested but thought to drop a quick line here also.
    Also about $3,000 sent to Justin at the end of 2017 and into beginning of 2018 (multiple orders at different times). Along with this money included my interior trim set and a BRAND NEW ECS Duckbill spoiler (ordered online from ECS and shipped DIRECTLY to Justin for his R&D on this project) I even covered additional shipping/taxes at the boarder.
    1. Cupra Lip and Sideskirts
    2. Interior Trim
    3. Side Mirror covers
    4. Audi Rings front and rear
    5. Duckbill spoiler

Its possible I am forgetting something as its been so long...

Promises of same time frame/completion of products as others.

Two products were finished and delivered in April of 2018 - part of the first order (side skirts) and my interior trim returned (shifter surround carbon weave was not laid in the correct direction).

Recently (April 5, 2019) I get another shipment which ended up costing me another $350 worth of duty taxes just to get it to my door (mind you, my first shipment cost me nothing in duty taxes). This shipment was suppose to include all outstanding products with exception to the duckbill spoiler. The package did not have my wrapped rings and the cupra lip was of poor quality and even missing the two center fins altogether. The mirror covers came out great and I found my shifter surround with the correct weave pattern in there as well which we had agreed he would send.

This brings us until now. No replies from Justin after several attempts. Still waiting for my rings and either my ECS duckbill spoiler, or as promised, his version of the spoiler.
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

Veteran Member Three Rings MugelloB7RS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I have to agree with Umair. I have made 3 separate orders from Kuhl. Quality and fitment have all been what I would have expected. I understand that a business making custom parts isn't easy and is extremely time consuming and I can't speak for other customers but I feel like I've been treated quite fairly by Justin. He always returns messages extremely quickly and would give me updates anytime I requested them. I also try to be somewhat level headed. When I ordered the duckbill for the RS4 from him, he didn't have a mold, didn't have a prototype, it was really just a plan to move forward. I know that making something like that from the ground up takes time and while it did take some extra time, I much preferred that than him rush them out and send an inferior product. I also found that for the price I paid, there's no way I could have made that part, and if it takes a little bit of time, so be it. I haven't had the extensive experience that Umair has had with CF business, but I haven't found anyone else that I would use instead.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

[QUOTE=umairg35;13657442]I’m going to share my personal experience with Justin (KUHL) to encourage people to see positive in people simply on humanitarian grounds. I will keep the post brief and share pics of the work that I received from him where the quality was on point and I didn’t experience any delays as these parts were CF skinned. We have lost many CF vendors for our platform let’s not do the same to Justin. I have a ton of experience getting CF parts for my RS4 from variety of CF vendors and I can tell you from my learning it’s usually 1 person behind the business and not a production facility in Asia. Believe in second chances, if you believe in Humanity otherwise these forums will have no classified sections left.

I will second this. I have used Justin for multiple CF parts and have already contacted him regarding more. He is an honest man doing honest work with the level of quality you simply wont find for the price point. In my experience, he works very hard for his clients and did a lot to keep me happy/updated and in the loop. Moreso than any major asian factory or high end german one too! It surprises me to read things like what have been posted here, but Justin himself admits to where he might have done things wrong or inefficient. People love to hate, I get that. But character defamation is not necessary.

As mentioned before, very hard worker, VERY SKILLED, I'm a VERY happy customer that will be a repeat soon enough. I wouldn't look anywhere else a CF vendor. People that expect perfection like this must S&%$ talk steakhouses when they don't get their steak medium rare but medium, or their car manufacturer for having to fix a warranty issue on a new car becuase why wasnt it perfect the first time, etc. One man, two hands, only 24h in a day. Calm down people!! Someone mentioned they would rather make the part themselves. I challenge them to do it! In fact, go ahead and make a business doing it for a whole entire continent too. Then call me and let me know how it goes!
    2017 RS7 Nardo grey w/ Black Optics | Carbon | Miltek Non-res Catback | SRM intake (long) | Lowering Links + VAGCOM | Flush fit ECS Spacers | Blacked Out Heads/Tails/emblems/roof wrap

Prior:
    2014 nicely built S5 Technik

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by umairg35 View Post
    I’m going to share my personal experience with Justin (KUHL) to encourage people to see positive in people simply on humanitarian grounds. I will keep the post brief and share pics of the work that I received from him where the quality was on point and I didn’t experience any delays as these parts were CF skinned. We have lost many CF vendors for our platform let’s not do the same to Justin. I have a ton of experience getting CF parts for my RS4 from variety of CF vendors and I can tell you from my learning it’s usually 1 person behind the business and not a production facility in Asia. Believe in second chances, if you believe in Humanity otherwise these forums will have no classified sections left.

It is easy for you to preach about “humanity” because you didn’t get ripped off. The rest of us are out thousands of dollars. Excuse after excuse, lie after lie. If you delve deeper you would see, Justin unfortunately has fooled us all. This is a Ponzi scheme, he using new money to make good on old
    Orders, it will end badly. When I pressed him about my order, he generated a fake shipping label to buy himself more time. I am one of the lucky ones, I have PayPal on my side still. Don’t get caught up with this scheme. He may at one point have had good intentions, but he has quickly devolved. You can’t tell me a person who would try and cheat you has “good intentions”

IMG_0448.jpgIMG_0449.jpg

Established Member Two Rings Jh20's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just wanted to share my experience with Justin, I have made two orders from him one pending and one completed. In my dealings with Justin I have always found him to be very easy to get ahold of and he's always kept me up-to-date on the status of my orders. He has provided proper shipping information with tracking (everything was packed nicely and safe) when he sent my order to me and the work is very good. I believe with the B7 platform getting older getting these custom parts are going to become harder and more scarce. I would order from Justin again. Attachment 119553IMG_20190418_152752.jpeg

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Triks86 View Post
    It is easy for you to preach about “humanity” because you didn’t get ripped off. The rest of us are out thousands of dollars. Excuse after excuse, lie after lie. If you delve deeper you would see, Justin unfortunately has fooled us all. This is a Ponzi scheme, he using new money to make good on old
    Orders, it will end badly. When I pressed him about my order, he generated a fake shipping label to buy himself more time. I am one of the lucky ones, I have PayPal on my side still. Don’t get caught up with this scheme. He may at one point have had good intentions, but he has quickly devolved. You can’t tell me a person who would try and cheat you has “good intentions”

IMG_0448.jpgIMG_0449.jpg

That was not a fake label. I sent you a tracking number after sending you multiple pictures of your product Via text, in which you never ever replied to. You then proceeded to open a claim for no reason after receiving that tracking. Now I have your stuff completed here in which I sent you pictures of yet again trying to settle this like a normal human being. I did not ship as PayPal told me not to trust you. I am not about to send parts and you get a full refund and keep the parts as well. Most seem to just wanna complain over nothing. This stuff takes time it does not happen over night. I am one man like someone stated before. I work a day job and I do this on my free time. You think it is excuses but it's real life. I am doing what I need to do to keep supplying parts. People can hate as you all hated on Ocarbon which he made amazing parts and most ruined that for the poor guy. This is childish as I have not scammed anyone and I am not about to start. Asher and B7 have been waiting and I have owned up to that. If you do not understand what it takes to develop parts and when developing there are points in which you have to make changes. I have stuck to my word and developed a part that I said I would. I attached pictures of this guy's parts. I would have delivered as I always do. All these full carbon parts I had to develop from scratch, make moulds then make the part. Attachment 119555MVIMG_20190502_130452.jpeg

AZ Member #

I also would like to add my dealings as well. I contacted Justin in the winter of 2017 to see if he would be willing to skin my R32 engine cover in carbon. He was very eager and willing to take on this project and was up front with how much time it would probably take to complete. Living in Vermont, winter is long and my car does not get driven for 6 months, so this wasn’t much of a concern for me. I shipped him my engine cover, and when it arrived to him in NS, it was broken in half. He sent many pictures, and updated me without having to ask. He fixed the cover for me at no extra charge, and ensured me that it would come out fantastic. It did take a while for the project to get finished, I honestly am not sure exactly when i got it back but I believe i shipped it in December 2017, and got it back around end of April, beginning of May of 2018. The piece was beautiful. Excellent craftsmanship. I even had a trip planned in August 2018 for two weeks in Nova Scotia, and we had planned to meet up and camp and exchange some beers and so on, but life throws us curveballs sometimes and unfortunately we weren’t able to link up, but he gave me tips on places to visit, where to camp, and things to see while i was there.

I know the last bit is unrelated to the purpose of this thread, but i want people to know that Justin is not a malicious human being out here to purposefully take advantage of people. I can clearly see and believe some of the stories here, and understand very much how you guys feel. I honestly might feel the same way. I am a level headed guy from a small town in the mountains, and me and him happened to hit it off through our love of cars, but he always communicated back, and often times was the one to start conversation to show me the work being done.

Shit happens in life, but all i know is this guy will do what he can to make this up to you, and i’m sure he’s taking steps to make certain that it doesn’t continue or happen to anyone again.

Sorry for everyone’s troubles in getting your refunds or your parts, but at the end of the day this guy has a good soul, i’m certain of that.

2004 .:R32 // 2001 S8

AZ Member #

I'm glad some people have had positive experiences - if their faith is as strong as their posts suggest due to their great experiences with him, I suppose they would have no problem reimbursing me my $3000 in the mean time and I will pay them back once the items are delivered? I understand some parts others have ordered needed to be "developed" as they were not OEM parts however all 8 of my parts were OEM and did not require any development, just to be skinned. I realize this takes time and was provided a 6-8 week lead time. I have ordered 3 times in the past year from NVD Autosport which is hand-laid work just like Justin's and each time received my order within 6-8 weeks.

For people telling me I should calm down and give him a 2nd chance etc due to humanitarian purposes, you seem to be missing the fact that I've already given him not 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 chances but over 8 at this point. It's been nothing but endless excuses and delays where he provided an updated ETA and then missed it - over and over again. I shouldn't have to defend myself but to those people, I wonder if YOU ordered something with a 6-8 week lead time and 14 months later, still did not receive what you ordered, or your money back, how much longer would you suggest is "fair" and "humanitarian" to wait before taking action - 2 years, 3 years, 4??

This was in no way advertised to me as a hobby when I placed my order. I was told in no uncertain terms that all the issues I'd experienced with other CF suppliers were a thing of the past and that his quality, pricing and turn times were better than all the rest. I have this in writing. Trust me had I known this was a hobby and charity in which I should be grateful to ever get anything in return, I would never have placed my order.

In my opinion Justin needs to do the following:
    1. Discontinue taking new orders at this time to focus on all old outstanding orders
    2. Work day and night to complete all old orders asap and to his high quality standards
    3. Make an internal list of time-frames to produce each piece based on REALITY - how much he can and wants to work etc
    4. Calculate his actual real capacity based on the figures in #3 above
    5. Begin taking new orders again very slowly based strictly on his Capacity restraints - if that means turning down a lot of business, so be it

If there's one thing clear as well, it's that he takes on way more than he can chew as just the number of orders, customers and pieces in this thread alone show he is accepting way too much new business considering that he also admits he is a 1-man show with a day job and does this in his free time. Anyone can offer a great product at a great price and get tons of business in through the front door as a result, but if the ability to fulfill those orders in a reasonable time does not actually exist, then what's the point? Yes, I'm sure it's exciting for him to start a new business and get all these people excited about new orders and payments coming in left and right, but you're always limited by your capacity. Perhaps in the future, he can do less custom work and actually produce popular products like the duckbills FIRST instead, then sell them as already completed items off the rack ready to ship. In that case, there's be no waiting and no upset customers as a result of delays etc.

AZ Member #

I'm glad some people have had positive experiences - if their faith is as strong as their posts suggest due to their great experiences with him, I suppose they would have no problem reimbursing me my $3000 in the mean time and I will pay them back once the items are delivered? I understand some parts others have ordered needed to be "developed" as they were not OEM parts however all 8 of my parts were OEM and did not require any development, just to be skinned. I realize this takes time and was provided a 6-8 week lead time. I have ordered 3 times in the past year from NVD Autosport which is hand-laid work just like Justin's and each time received my order within 6-8 weeks.

For people telling me I should calm down and give him a 2nd chance etc due to humanitarian purposes, you seem to be missing the fact that I've already given him not 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 chances but over 8 at this point. It's been nothing but endless excuses and delays where he provided an updated ETA and then missed it - over and over again. I shouldn't have to defend myself but to those people, I wonder if YOU ordered something with a 6-8 week lead time and 14 months later, still did not receive what you ordered, or your money back, how much longer would you suggest is "fair" and "humanitarian" to wait before taking action - 2 years, 3 years, 4??

This was in no way advertised to me as a hobby when I placed my order. I was told in no uncertain terms that all the issues I'd experienced with other CF suppliers were a thing of the past and that his quality, pricing and turn times were better than all the rest. I have this in writing. Trust me had I known this was a hobby and charity in which I should be grateful to ever get anything in return, I would never have placed my order.

In my opinion Justin needs to do the following:
    1. Discontinue taking new orders at this time to focus on all old outstanding orders
    2. Work day and night to complete all old orders asap and to his high quality standards
    3. Make an internal list of time-frames to produce each piece based on REALITY - how much he can and wants to work etc
    4. Calculate his actual real capacity based on the figures in #3 above
    5. Begin taking new orders again very slowly based strictly on his Capacity restraints - if that means turning down a lot of business, so be it

If there's one thing clear as well, it's that he takes on way more than he can chew as just the number of orders, customers and pieces in this thread alone show he is accepting way too much new business considering that he also admits he is a 1-man show with a day job and does this in his free time. Anyone can offer a great product at a great price and get tons of business in through the front door as a result, but if the ability to fulfill those orders in a reasonable time does not actually exist, then what's the point? Yes, I'm sure it's exciting for him to start a new business and get all these people excited about new orders and payments coming in left and right, but you're always limited by your capacity. Perhaps in the future, he can do less custom work and actually produce popular products like the duckbills FIRST instead, then sell them as already completed items off the rack ready to ship. In that case, there's be no waiting and no upset customers as a result of delays etc.
    I am going to Chim in on this even though I really do not have the time to be doing this as I am working days and nights on this when I am not at my day job. Asher, do you remember when you changed your mind about a part and you wanted the weave in a different direction? What did I say... " It's already close to completion but I will redo it for you. That's my character and who I am. When I sent you your first shipment... I paid for the shipping as we did not calculate costs as the parts are so big. These good things were never once mentioned, Henze always going with the negative. In absolutely honesty the 2 parts pictured that ... Rain tray in red and the cowl for the windshield, those are very complex with seamed together carbon. Carbon fabric does not just bend anyway you want it to. I totally messed them up many times and had to redo them trying to get them right. You now ask why I did not say anything...well I do not want you to think I am not capable. When I take on a project I need to finish it or it will bug me till the end of time. So redoing these came out of my pocket as it was my fault. As you can see I have them looking amazing. Yes you are right about your timeline as stated. You have given me so much time and I did not deliver yet. I can say sorry till I am blue in the face. But as you can see the parts are there and they are clearly yours. Why waste my time on something I am not going to ship. I am working very very hard. I am not a rich person with endless amounts of money. I am simply learning as I go and trying to build something I can be proud of some day. I am an honest guy like many stated and I would do anything for anyone. I just simply do not do threats. No need for threats as we can all be civil and things will work out. I once again appreciate your patience.

On a completely different note... I have developed:

-A Cupra R lip replica
    -RS4 duckbill
    - trunk trim for 3 different Audi models
    - replica RS4 cover refurbished which just that V8 decal took over 7 hours of design time which is a perfect match
    -finising up the B6 duckbill development now. Top main part is done just need the base but waiting on good weather as I do not have a garage.
    -RS4 oil cooler splitter
    There are more but I got my point across. All this was done in a year plus the countless overlay parts and other projects I have done. I pump out alot of pieces for the time I have. I am dedicated to this and have tried to supply parts to the community that you can no longer get. I use high grade supplies unlike Chinese parts and other vendors. So my price point is good. I also have to note. I do not own a RS4 and I developed all this parts via trial and error with out having anything to work off of. People can hate and hate all they want, but I know what I have accomplished and many people out there back me. I am sorry about the timelines as that's on me. Had no idea how long most of this would take. So that I have always owned up to.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Kühl Rennsport

Here is my recent delivery. Please look closely at the quality of this replica Cupra R lip I ordered in 2017!

For those of you with great experiences, what did you have to do to get your special treatment?

Let me know if any of you spot the two center fins in these pictures. I’m still looking.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by B7S3wannabi; 05-06-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    Here is my recent delivery. Please look closely at the quality of this replica Cupra R lip I ordered in 2017!

For those of you with great experiences, what did you have to do to get your special treatment?

Let me know if any of you spot the two center fins in these pictures. I’m still looking.
    Once again, positives over looked cause you got hit with duty fees by your own country.Screenshot_20190403-215624.jpgScreenshot_20190403-215634.jpgScreenshot_20190403-215227.jpgScreenshot_20190403-215334.jpgScreenshot_20190403-215314.jpgScreenshot_20190403-215227.jpgScreenshot_20190403-215205.jpg

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Duty fees were just an added annoyance to my frustration with you.

I never said I was not happy with the quality I received on my previous shipment. I also must admit that the mirror covers are beautiful. HOWEVER, you assured me via message that quality will NOT suffer due to the deadline I was giving you. Of course, you failed too meet that deadline, and I still ended up with this...

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    That was not a fake label. I sent you a tracking number after sending you multiple pictures of your product Via text, in which you never ever replied to. You then proceeded to open a claim for no reason after receiving that tracking. Now I have your stuff completed here in which I sent you pictures of yet again trying to settle this like a normal human being. I did not ship as PayPal told me not to trust you. I am not about to send parts and you get a full refund and keep the parts as well. Most seem to just wanna complain over nothing. This stuff takes time it does not happen over night. I am one man like someone stated before. I work a day job and I do this on my free time. You think it is excuses but it's real life. I am doing what I need to do to keep supplying parts. People can hate as you all hated on Ocarbon which he made amazing parts and most ruined that for the poor guy. This is childish as I have not scammed anyone and I am not about to start. Asher and B7 have been waiting and I have owned up to that. If you do not understand what it takes to develop parts and when developing there are points in which you have to make changes. I have stuck to my word and developed a part that I said I would. I attached pictures of this guy's parts. I would have delivered as I always do. All these full carbon parts I had to develop from scratch, make moulds then make the part. Attachment 119555MVIMG_20190502_130452.jpeg

It would have been delivered? I field a claim AFTER you provided me with the fake tracking number. I Even Gave you another chance, you said You had a pick up scheduled 4/23. I told you fine, send them and I’ll pay, all you needed to do was provide proof to PayPal you sent them. You did not. You called me Friday 2 weeks after your original deadline, asking me to let you send them out. At that point, why would I drop the case and risk it? You didn’t send them out on 3 separate occasions you were suppose to, as is my belief because they are actually not done. I think you are posting pictures of items to keep people at bay but in reality those parts A aren’t theirs or B are old pictures. You sent me a picture in February of my “completed trim” and then 2 months later said, your trim is almost done. Liars don’t remember their lies. I stand by my assessment, you may have HAD good intentions but the money is gone and you need new orders to fulfill old.

As far as PayPal telling you not to trust me, I sent you money as promised , which you have held since January. I have paid thousands of dollars using my PayPal account to a variety of vendors. My character is not in question. I’m not a snake like you. Good luck to all those who are not as lucky as me in this situation. And to those defending him, you are no better than him, because you are participating in his Ponzi scheme. Madoff used happy clients to lure new clients and screw them, he always kept just enough rich and happy to keep it going.
    IMG_0450.jpgIMG_0451.jpgIMG_0452.jpgIMG_0453.jpgIMG_0454.jpgIMG_0455.jpgIMG_0457.jpgIMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Triks86 View Post
    It would have been delivered? I field a claim AFTER you provided me with the fake tracking number. I Even Gave you another chance, you said You had a pick up scheduled 4/23. I told you fine, send them and I’ll pay, all you needed to do was provide proof to PayPal you sent them. You did not. You called me Friday 2 weeks after your original deadline, asking me to let you send them out. At that point, why would I drop the case and risk it? You didn’t send them out on 3 separate occasions you were suppose to, as is my belief because they are actually not done. I think you are posting pictures of items to keep people at bay but in reality those parts A aren’t theirs or B are old pictures. You sent me a picture in February of my “completed trim” and then 2 months later said, your trim is almost done. Liars don’t remember their lies. I stand by my assessment, you may have HAD good intentions but the money is gone and you need new orders to fulfill old.

As far as PayPal telling you not to trust me, I sent you money as promised , which you have held since January. I have paid thousands of dollars using my PayPal account to a variety of vendors. My character is not in question. I’m not a snake like you. Good luck to all those who are not as lucky as me in this situation. And to those defending him, you are no better than him, because you are participating in his Ponzi scheme. Madoff used happy clients to lure new clients and screw them, he always kept just enough rich and happy to keep it going.
    IMG_0450.jpgIMG_0451.jpgIMG_0452.jpgIMG_0453.jpgIMG_0454.jpgIMG_0455.jpgIMG_0457.jpgIMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg

True judge of character here, calling other members out as liars! You filed the claim when I sent you the tracking number. Like I said I sent you pictures of everything as I finished them and you not once said a word. When I was ready to ship you filed a claim with accusations with no proof of anything. Your trim was done long ago and the hold up was the duckbill as you well know. You paid a one time shipping fee so that means when everything is done it ships. Your comments on the phone where absolutely insane.... Claiming I would Ship you rocks and all this BS! I held off on shipping after you filed a claim due to the fact that I wanted to be in contact with paypal as I did not trust that you would get a refund and also keep the parts. This is a 2 way street and I am going to do anything to cover my tail as well. I am not refunding your money and giving you free parts. Then I am out double the amount. I never once told you to close the claim! I told you to keep it open and when the parts were delivered as promised you could then close it. You then proceeded to say I will ship you rocks, like a child! I told you the complete opposite of what your stating. Regardless, people will believe what they want.

I have a set of trim for sale now that Nick screwed me over. Pics attachedIMG_20190506_190455.jpegIMG_20190506_190526.jpegIMG_20190506_190449.jpegIMG_20190506_190440.jpegIMG_20190506_190400.jpeg

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

Shipping was to occur 4/15

The tracking number was sent to me 4/19.

I filed claim on 4/20, after you told me items wouldn’t ship until 4/24. You said, you would Still ship on 4/24 as the parts were all done, packaged and ready to go. I agreed if the parts shipped I would drop the PayPal claim.

5/2 No movement on tracking label.

We had a verbal conversation, you assured me parts were done and sent pictures. I questioned you on the photos, as you had said the items were packed up and ready to ship out the door. At that point I realized nothing was ready and you were playing me. You were assuring me they would ship that day. I wasn’t going to run the risk, of allowing you to ship me a package in order to say “you shipped” and have PayPal deny my claim.

I did say you could ship me rocks, it was an analogy for you could ship me anything, it may have gone over your head.

I like how you are offering to sell the parts in this thread, sell the oil splitter, duck bill, and trunk trim too, I know that was all in the “package”.

The only person that got screwed here are the people who trusted you to fabricate parts. Not you. You see, you had the luxury of playing with all of our
    Money for the last 6 months to a year. Many of the members here are out the money and the parts.

I can screen shot our entire chat from day one through 5/2. There is only
    One person in this thread who stole money from members, lied about delivery dates has had to continuously make excuses and apologize over the last 6 months and it’s not me.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V

I’ll buy them, when can you ship them? Tomorrow, Thursday? If you have the parts ready I’ll buy them. Put your money where your mouth is, prove me wrong. Pack them back up like you had them before, generate a shipping label, invoice me, I’ll pay, and if they don’t ship within 72 hours, well then we will be right back here. Prove me wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast