Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 120

Thread: Kühl Rennsport

  1. #41
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    Kühl Rennsport

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Justin congrats your fake label fooled PayPal, they denied my claim because you “shipped” my items. I hope you enjoy my hard earned money. It’s always nice to make money and not have to do anything for it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by Triks86 View Post
    Justin congrats your fake label fooled PayPal, they denied my claim because you “shipped” my items. I hope you enjoy my hard earned money. It’s always nice to make money and not have to do anything for it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or you be a gentleman, chalk this all up as a mistake and you get the parts as promised, like everyone else has. They closed this case not because I said it shipped, (it needs to state delivered) this was closed as these are custom parts and it takes time like I mentioned many times. I will put all the horrible things said behind this matter, but these childish actions and accusations need to stop. There is no need to be this way. I am by no means taking your money and not sending you parts. You had mentioned you were getting a refund or have been refunded, it seems this is not true by this message, I will confirm with PayPal tomorrow that you did not get the refund and we will be in touch via text as we were before to discuss this. I hope we can put this behind us and move forward.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  3. #43
    Senior Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    Justin, I would like to know what you plan to do about this lip and the additional parts I am waiting on?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

  4. #44
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    AZ Member #
    376112
    Location
    Mississauga

    Sounds like both seller and buyer are looking to work together to put the issue behind them. Please keep us posted on final outcome. Better to solve the issue and keep the forum integrity alive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    Justin, I would like to know what you plan to do about this lip and the additional parts I am waiting on?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I will contact you in regards to this, but please keep things civil when I do. Thank you

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  6. #46
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by umairg35 View Post
    Sounds like both seller and buyer are looking to work together to put the issue behind them. Please keep us posted on final outcome. Better to solve the issue and keep the forum integrity alive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could have not said it any better. Thank you

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  7. #47
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Or you be a gentleman, chalk this all up as a mistake and you get the parts as promised, like everyone else has. They closed this case not because I said it shipped, (it needs to state delivered) this was closed as these are custom parts and it takes time like I mentioned many times. I will put all the horrible things said behind this matter, but these childish actions and accusations need to stop. There is no need to be this way. I am by no means taking your money and not sending you parts. You had mentioned you were getting a refund or have been refunded, it seems this is not true by this message, I will confirm with PayPal tomorrow that you did not get the refund and we will be in touch via text as we were before to discuss this. I hope we can put this behind us and move forward.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    I would prefer to communicate on this public forum with you for all to be able to To witness. Call them tomorrow and let’s see when you get around to sending them out. Paypal gave me two reasons for the denial, one the parts were “sent” out and two I apparently special ordered custom one off parts, I wonder were they got that idea from? I wouldn’t consider them custom one off parts being as you advertise that you have made over 150 clients these same parts over the last year. I realized things take time, I am just basing my time lines off of your messages from February. IMG_0464.jpg

    I don’t believe you have the parts so this will be an interesting experiment for all of us. Good luck.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    Quote Originally Posted by umairg35 View Post
    Sounds like both seller and buyer are looking to work together to put the issue behind them. Please keep us posted on final outcome. Better to solve the issue and keep the forum integrity alive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol you are a very optimistic individual. Are you related to Justin? It’s the only thing that would make sense to me as to how you could possibly see the positive in this situation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by Triks86 View Post
    I would prefer to communicate on this public forum with you for all to be able to To witness. Call them tomorrow and let’s see when you get around to sending them out. Paypal gave me two reasons for the denial, one the parts were “sent” out and two I apparently special ordered custom one off parts, I wonder were they got that idea from? I wouldn’t consider them custom one off parts being as you advertise that you have made over 150 clients these same parts over the last year. I realized things take time, I am just basing my time lines off of your messages from February. IMG_0464.jpg

    I don’t believe you have the parts so this will be an interesting experiment for all of us. Good luck.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once again you take things completely out of context. I had 150 clients last year for all sorts of parts. I do not stock things as they are custom. If it's a different color or weave pattern ect. The Audi world does not just revolve around the parts you ordered nor does it revolve around the RS4. I do parts for many different makes. I can see all you would like to do is play childish games. You wasted my time with all these accusations and this could have been resolved easily. I am getting no where with you so I am not responding to anymore of these childish acts. I want to move forward and you just want to go backwards. You will get your parts as stated and you can play your games elsewhere.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  10. #50
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    339585
    Location
    buffalo ny

    So since everyone is here talking about carbon, does anyone know someone who does custom carbon work that has not had any issues?

    I would like to get some porsche bits done for my car. Thanks

  11. #51
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by visabroke View Post
    So since everyone is here talking about carbon, does anyone know someone who does custom carbon work that has not had any issues?

    I would like to get some porsche bits done for my car. Thanks
    The only reliable supplier I've found is Prapan of NVDAutosport.com - I've placed 6 orders, had all fulfilled within reasonable 6-8 week timeframe and he resolved the few minor issues I had at no charge (my nav panel cracked and he laid the pattern on my logo sills the wrong direction).

  12. #52
    Active Member Two Rings octain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    277034
    My Garage
    suzuka grey rs4
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Triks86 View Post
    Justin congrats your fake label fooled PayPal, they denied my claim because you “shipped” my items. I hope you enjoy my hard earned money. It’s always nice to make money and not have to do anything for it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is mail fraud.. open up a claim with the shipping carrier/company

  13. #53
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    Kühl Rennsport

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Once again you take things completely out of context. I had 150 clients last year for all sorts of parts. I do not stock things as they are custom. If it's a different color or weave pattern ect. The Audi world does not just revolve around the parts you ordered nor does it revolve around the RS4. I do parts for many different makes. I can see all you would like to do is play childish games. You wasted my time with all these accusations and this could have been resolved easily. I am getting no where with you so I am not responding to anymore of these childish acts. I want to move forward and you just want to go backwards. You will get your parts as stated and you can play your games elsewhere.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    “You have to know where you have been to know where you are going”. Moving forward would entail a resolution. Don’t respond anymore, it seems when an issue arises that’s your MO, you decide it’s time to move on and then you post some nice pictures of some parts In hopes new victims won’t scroll back, smart move.

    You are right I set this whole thing up, I decided I wanted to send some stranger in Canada 2k+, let him have some fun with it and then have to fight to get it back, or get the parts I had thought I paid for. Sounds like a super fun game. Who doesn’t love games like that.

    I think it speaks volumes that to prove a point I offered to PAY for these “finished parts” and have them mailed out ASAP and you ignored that post, didn’t even respond. Ship the finished parts that you said you had packaged up ready to go Justin, why hold them right, they cost you so much to develop and make, you lost money on them already you said

    post the invoice here, I’ll pay for them, post my receipt here and prove me wrong. Guarantee the shipping by Friday... they are all ready to go no?!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #54
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    Quote Originally Posted by octain View Post
    That is mail fraud.. open up a claim with the shipping carrier/company
    He never used the label to do anything, it’s probably sitting on his desk. He created a label and it never was scanned. It looks good, like an “effort” is being made.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #55
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Refund has been issued as stated before. This case is now closed. I am no longer responding to that matter.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  16. #56
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Refund has been issued as stated before. This case is now closed. I am no longer responding to that matter.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    Refund came not from you but from The PayPal dispute just to clarify for everyone.

    My offer still stands Justin, I’ll pay you for the parts that you are “stuck with” send them to me since they are ready. You are saying they are available for purchase. Why not make your money on them right, you made them they are “ready to ship” send over an invoice let me pay you for them and ship them out the door, today even tomorrow. It’s a win for you. You can use the same box you had them in, the same bubble wrap you had them in. Let’s get it done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #57
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Hi what is the current status on my 6 pieces?

  18. #58
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia


  19. #59
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    339585
    Location
    buffalo ny

    Nice pieces there.

  20. #60
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    The cowl and raintray look great from the pics - same with the prior pics of the exhaust valance and windshield trim. What is the status and please post pics of the coolant reservoir and brake fluid cap thank you.

  21. #61
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2012
    AZ Member #
    101317
    My Garage
    2013 Cadillac CTS-V
    Location
    New York Westchester

    I also wanted to circle back around to those pieces you now have overstock in that are for sale, I think you might have missed some of the previous posts.

    OSIN34 really got me thinking of my humanity, so I want to make sure I buy those finished, ready to ship pieces from you so you don’t get financially hurt.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #62
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Asher UPS tracking in picture attached.Screenshot_20190510-162502.jpeg

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  23. #63
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Asher UPS tracking in picture attached.Screenshot_20190510-162502.jpeg

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    Great and which of the 6 items are in this package? And when will the remaining pieces be finished?

  24. #64
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 04 2007
    AZ Member #
    17767
    Location
    Northeast

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Great and which of the 6 items are in this package? And when will the remaining pieces be finished?
    He refused to answer your question above for a reason. As I posted in the previous thread that was closed, lots of false promises, pity excuses and for my case, not a quality product and straight up lies.

    Even if there have been some people that have had a good experience, it should be obvious that this many complaints should steer you away from doing business with Kuhl.
    Glut / Capristo / Baby Seats

  25. #65
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Great and which of the 6 items are in this package? And when will the remaining pieces be finished?
    Asher I am still currently working on the coolant tank and cover. It's a very complex piece and I am working very hard to get this complete as soon as I can. I will be working at it all weekend once again. I tried my very best to have it done for yesterday but I just could not do it. Sorry it could not be completed. All of your other stuff was packed up and has left as stated and tracking was supplied. Have a great weekend. Cheers

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  26. #66
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Asher I am still currently working on the coolant tank and cover. It's a very complex piece and I am working very hard to get this complete as soon as I can. I will be working at it all weekend once again. I tried my very best to have it done for yesterday but I just could not do it. Sorry it could not be completed. All of your other stuff was packed up and has left as stated and tracking was supplied. Have a great weekend. Cheers

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    Tracking does not show any progress.

    Also I need an actual ETA for the remaining 2 pieces as "getting it completed as soon as I can" is something I've heard for over a year so please post an actual ETA in this thread thank you.

  27. #67
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Also I need an actual ETA for the remaining 2 pieces as "getting it completed as soon as I can" is something I've heard for over a year so please post an actual ETA in this thread thank you.
    What is the real ETA for the remaining 2 pieces?

  28. #68
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Tracking has been moving the whole time.... and the remaining pieces will be done the end of the month. If I can get them done sooner I will absolutely ship them out. But I do not want to rush these as rushing creates problems and in turn never works out. This will give me the time that I need as I can only work on them at night due to having to work a day job.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  29. #69
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Be advised that Import fees are very expensive from Kuhl as it comes through Canada - I am being charged $365 for my 4 pieces in 1 box by UPS. I never get charged anything at all from NVD in Thailand or Carbon Designz in Germany.

  30. #70
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    339585
    Location
    buffalo ny

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Be advised that Import fees are very expensive from Kuhl as it comes through Canada - I am being charged $365 for my 4 pieces in 1 box by UPS. I never get charged anything at all from NVD in Thailand or Carbon Designz in Germany.
    What was the value of the package?

    We import loads of products from the UK to America and as far as import fees go its always been

    Shipping to the UK - anything above a 20 gbp value results in fees
    Shipping from the UK to the USA - anything above $560 results in fees (I've since heard this amount has been raised up)

  31. #71
    Senior Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Be advised that Import fees are very expensive from Kuhl as it comes through Canada - I am being charged $365 for my 4 pieces in 1 box by UPS. I never get charged anything at all from NVD in Thailand or Carbon Designz in Germany.
    Yup. Surprised me as well.

    On a side note; Although I do enjoy seeing Ashers carbon fiber pieces and that they are finally making it to him, I am also wondering if/when my items will be replaced/created.
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

  32. #72
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    AZ Member #
    376112
    Location
    Mississauga

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Be advised that Import fees are very expensive from Kuhl as it comes through Canada - I am being charged $365 for my 4 pieces in 1 box by UPS. I never get charged anything at all from NVD in Thailand or Carbon Designz in Germany.
    Duties totally suck but that’s more government and import policies than the person running the business.

    I paid duties when I purchased M Carbon full carbon package front lip, side skirts and diffuser since they were coming from Romania. It was no different when I purchased CF trims from a user here on AZ that was in US and since I was here in Canada I had to incur import duties.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  33. #73
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Welp. Glad I found this thread. I too have fallen victim to Justin. I ordered the Cupra lip and Relak side skirts for my B7 in March 2018 and still haven’t gotten my complete order.

    I will interrupt my complaint to say that when I provided my shipping address to him, I explained that I live in the UK but have a US shipping address. This may have complicated his ability to ship and that is the only thing I will apologize for and take blame for in this whole transaction.

    Back on topic, like most on here he’s made multiple excuses and sent me pictures of something being made and on multiple occasions said the parts would be completed and shipped by the end of the week. To date I have only received the side skirts which arrived around February or March 2019. Supposedly UPS lost the other half of the shipment. I gsve Justin the benefit of the doubt because he supposedly filed a claim and they found the parts but then he went silent. I in turn filed a claim with UPS and guess what...they haven’t found the second package. They went as far as to contact my in-laws to verify they only signed for one package. I still have the claim open in UPS and the search continues for the lost (but found according to Justin) package.

    At this point Justin is ignoring me. The last message I got was about 3 or 4 weeks ago when he claimed that he would have the lip finished by the end of the week and shipped and our business would be complete. Silence. Nothing. Will not reply or give an update.

    Some of you have tried to vouch for Justin but I would ask that you don’t. You’re not in our situation. You’re not out hundreds or thousands of dollars of YOUR money and you clearly do not empathize what we are going through. This sucks. There’s no other way to explain this. There is nothing good I have to say or will say about this business. I’ve already left my review on his Facebook page. I tried to file a BBB complaint but he is not a full licensed business so he doesn’t exist in BBB US or Canada. This is not a $20-$50 steak we’re talking about here. Not a fair comparison and not the same in trying say that we will complain about anything. I know what type of people you’re referring to and we’re not in that same league.

    Last thing I will say is directly to Justin. I don’t want the lip anymore. I’ve told you this through email multiple times. If UPS did in fact lose the package then you should be entitled to a reimbursement of your shipping fee. Refund me the cost of the lip and cut your loss. You’ll be free of your obligation to me, you’ll have recouped some of your loss, and if you have a completed lip already made you can sell it to someone for a quick turn. I’ve told you that before too but for whatever reason you like the torture of this whole process.

    Edgar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #74
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Edgar, yet once again things are over looked just to make me look bad. You bought these via website with no contact. In the first week of November, last year I sent both the side skirts and Cupra lip to you which cost me 275 from my own pocket only to have it returned to me due to an Invalid address. I was charged for this shipment even though it was sent back to me. Then reshipped which cost me a little less this time and you recieved one and not the other due to UPS. I am not responsible for their mistakes as they create many due to broken pieces and lost pieces. I have thrown over 500 into shipping for your mistake. I was doing you a solid and you complain and make this look bad on my part. You had your complete order the first of November but your address given was one that can not be shipped to. I will not be thrown under the bus as this was your mistake and it cost me 500 out of my own pocket. So please don't turn this around on me. I am sick of these BS complaints. So will you refund me 500? No you would not!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  35. #75
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    I received 4 of the 6 pieces that over a year old since ordering and am not thrilled with the quality as you can see in the pictures below. The pictures Justin posted were clearly taken at favorable angles as they looked amazing however up close in person they leave a lot to be desired, especially considering his main reason for the delays was that his work is "better" quality due to being hand-laid etc. All I know is PeteRock ordered a windshield cowl from carbon-Designz and it arrived in 12 weeks and looked oem quality. Mine took 60 weeks and has waves, scratches and very inconsistent fiber line patterns:



    The raintray cowl is the worst of the bunch as it has a matte and very scratched up finish with weird round splotch marks and overall it doesnt compare at all to the Eventuri red carbon on my engine cover in terms of quality and finish:



    A good example is the rear valance as here you can clearly see the quality difference between the lower diffuser piece I got from Beast in China vs Justin's hand-made work and the diagonal lines are straight in the china-made piece yet very wavy on this one:


    It's weird as the piece I received from Justin several months ago (seat covers) were perfect in quality but I assume these were just rushed and more complex pieces. That said I waited a LONG time and the quality is just not the same as what you get through other suppliers. I look forward to receiving the 2 remaining pieces which Justin assured us all would be shipped by end of this month so hopefully those come out better. In the mean time, it seems he's better suited to doing the smaller, straighter, simpler pieces or just taking even more time to produce top-quality pieces that are more complicated.

  36. #76
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    I received 4 of the 6 pieces that over a year old since ordering and am not thrilled with the quality as you can see in the pictures below. The pictures Justin posted were clearly taken at favorable angles as they looked amazing however up close in person they leave a lot to be desired, especially considering his main reason for the delays was that his work is "better" quality due to being hand-laid etc. All I know is PeteRock ordered a windshield cowl from carbon-Designz and it arrived in 12 weeks and looked oem quality. Mine took 60 weeks and has waves, scratches and very inconsistent fiber line patterns:



    The raintray cowl is the worst of the bunch as it has a matte and very scratched up finish with weird round splotch marks and overall it doesnt compare at all to the Eventuri red carbon on my engine cover in terms of quality and finish:



    A good example is the rear valance as here you can clearly see the quality difference between the lower diffuser piece I got from Beast in China vs Justin's hand-made work and the diagonal lines are straight in the china-made piece yet very wavy on this one:


    It's weird as the piece I received from Justin several months ago (seat covers) were perfect in quality but I assume these were just rushed and more complex pieces. That said I waited a LONG time and the quality is just not the same as what you get through other suppliers. I look forward to receiving the 2 remaining pieces which Justin assured us all would be shipped by end of this month so hopefully those come out better. In the mean time, it seems he's better suited to doing the smaller, straighter, simpler pieces or just taking even more time to produce top-quality pieces that are more complicated.
    The finish was not like that when I shipped the pieces. Use a rubbing compound and buff the piece, it will bring the luster back. These pieces should not be bubble wrapped after 24 hours of laying clear! They need proper drying time before you wrap in a plastic and cut off all air circulation, as clear needs to breath for longer then 24 hours. Ultimately this creates a curing problem and will not cure properly. You wanted your product in a curtain amount of time, as you threatened me over and over! The weave on the diffuser is over a honey comb plastic and I told you from the beginning it would be a hard piece to do! You told me to go ahead with it anyway, so I delivered. The weave distorts when bent around curves. This stuff does not stay straight when you bend it around complex pieces . I told you this previously in our emails, I stated the weave only bends so much before it distorts. Full carbon fiber pieces made from prepreg would give you the perfect weave, but you will not get that with overlays on Complex pieces. You clearly do not understand CF by the pictures you posted. This is a sheet of woven fabric, not vinyl wrap.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  37. #77
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    With regards to this forum community I will no longer be using Audizine. I have a few orders left and these few where not compiled via audizine. These people have my email so you can contact me there. I have clearly proven that I do deliver so I have proven my point. I thank everyone for their support and it is unfortunate that a few have ruined that just like what has been done in the past with every other CF vendor. Wish everyone all the best in their future. This will be my last post. Thank you

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  38. #78
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    With regards to this forum community I will no longer be using Audizine. I have a few orders left and these few where not compiled via audizine. These people have my email so you can contact me there. I have clearly proven that I do deliver so I have proven my point. I thank everyone for their support and it is unfortunate that a few have ruined that just like what has been done in the past with every other CF vendor. Wish everyone all the best in their future. This will be my last post. Thank you

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    Great will you be fulfilling the rest of my order as promised or stealing the rest of my money?

  39. #79
    Registered User Two Rings KuhlRennsport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2018
    AZ Member #
    413545
    Location
    Bridgewater Nova Scotia

    Quote Originally Posted by AsherAudi View Post
    Great will you be fulfilling the rest of my order as promised or stealing the rest of my money?
    Of course I will be finishing your other 2 pieces. Like I said many times before I am not on here to scam people! I just can no longer sit and watch the BS that goes on here. I am consistently repeating myself over and over. It's a waste of time. I am too busy for this, and whatever I say gets turned around. So I am done. You have my email Asher, there is no need to keep calling me out on here. But if it is something you need to do, by all means, have fun with it. You said your part and points were made. But I am no longer responding to threats and BS about stealing money. So YES, you will of course get your parts. I will no longer be responding as I am not checking Audizine any longer. For the people that have ordered, they have my email. Once again thank you to everyone that has supported me. Cheers

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  40. #80
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    395592
    Location
    Austin TX

    Quote Originally Posted by KuhlRennsport View Post
    Of course I will be finishing your other 2 pieces. Like I said many times before I am not on here to scam people! I just can no longer sit and watch the BS that goes on here. I am consistently repeating myself over and over. It's a waste of time. I am too busy for this, and whatever I say gets turned around. So I am done. You have my email Asher, there is no need to keep calling me out on here. But if it is something you need to do, by all means, have fun with it. You said your part and points were made. But I am no longer responding to threats and BS about stealing money. So YES, you will of course get your parts. I will no longer be responding as I am not checking Audizine any longer. For the people that have ordered, they have my email. Once again thank you to everyone that has supported me. Cheers

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    I also want to apologize to the community for being one of the few that ruined it for everyone - I am sorry for giving Justin $3000 14 months ago and just now receiving some but not all of my items and for not being satisfied with the quality. In all seriousness I do acknowledge he is right about the exhaust valance piece as he did warn me about that which I completely forgot about so that makes sense. That said I have texts from last month where I instructed him NOT to bubble wrap the pieces too soon and to give them proper curing time which he replied in writing that he would do and then failed to do so - I am guessing now the round splotch marks are imprints from the bubble wrap. The reality is I don't know anyone who can appreciate Justin and his work in the way he wants to be appreciated - he is a nice guy who means well but my overall experience was terrible as I received 6 of 8 items total after 14 months, and the quality is just not great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.