Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Reducing wheel gap without sacrificing ride quality.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello everyone, I have a 2018 SQ5 lease but didn't get the Sport package, so I don't have air suspension (so I don't think I can lower it via Vag-com can I?). I have a lot of wheel gap that I'd like to reduce for a more sporty look. What is the best way to accomplish this? I'd like something that is easily removable for when I go return the lease and not as expensive as coilovers. I also would like to keep a nice quality ride, so I don't think I want just lowering springs, because them make the ride bouncy as hell. Is there anything like this that exists? Someone mentioned endlinks to me, but I'm not familiar with those. Are those easy to install/remove? Good quality ride?

Also, in addition to any suspension changes, I have 21" wheels now, would moving up to 22" further reduce the wheel gap ever so slightly?

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Registered Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Eibach Prokits usually are good to remove some wheel gap and keep quality ride.

Use this website do site compare the 21 and 22 wheels and the tyres of both:

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

Established Member Two Rings RLwantsS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Pdaniel8 View Post
    Eibach Prokits usually are good to remove some wheel gap and keep quality ride.

Use this website do site compare the 21 and 22 wheels and the tyres of both:

https://www.willtheyfit.com/
    Larger wheels will create a larger gap. Go with a decent spring setup.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Audizine mobile app