Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Maxton Design Front Splitter Question

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have a Maxton Design Front Splitter V1 for my 2016 Audi S3. I can't find any detailed installation instructions and seem to have an issue. There is a raised portion in the center of the splitter that I assume interfaces with the OEM bumper. The issue is that the underside of my bumper is completely flat so there is no way to mount the splitter flush to the bumper. I think I may need to remove the center splitter section of the OEM bumper but before I go through the hassle I wanted to see if anyone else has mounted this splitter and had any insight. Everyone seems to imply that this splitter should mount right up without any removal or modification to the OEM bumper. Any advice?

Thanks!

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

there was a diy i watched the other day and the guy did remove the center section stock spoiler part

like 8-9 threads down
    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...-Front-Lip-DIY