Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

WTB: 2015/16 S4 DSG <36k miles

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    My current car's lease is up in a few months so I am beginning to look to get into my first Audi. Time is on my side to hopefully find a car within my desires. Most importantly, looking for an in service date that falls within the original 4 years, or preferably the legacy 2 year CPO that can be transferred. If it wasn't for the warranty want, i'd seriously consider another enthusiast car but since it will be my first Audi, I'd like to have the peace of mind. I will travel down the eastern seaboard and as far west as Chicago for it.

Warranty: YES
    History: Clean
    Transmission: DSG
    Color: Ibis/Glacier, Misano Red, Daytona Grey, Sepang Blue
    Interior: either black alcantara or nappa
    Mileage: less than 36k
    Tech package: yes
    Sport diff: undecided
    B&O: yes
    19": preferred, but not a showstopper
    Price: under $35k

Thanks!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...828229423.html

Not my car but I ran across it on craigslist today and had to share! Its a '14 and slightly out of your budget but it is warrantied... and nardo grey.. can't go wrong!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Geonettawe View Post
    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...828229423.html

Not my car but I ran across it on craigslist today and had to share! Its a '14 and slightly out of your budget but it is warrantied... and nardo grey.. can't go wrong!
    Thatís a good find for sure!

Established Member Two Rings DRVN1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by rsfpc05 View Post
    My current car's lease is up in a few months so I am beginning to look to get into my first Audi. Time is on my side to hopefully find a car within my desires. Most importantly, looking for an in service date that falls within the original 4 years, or preferably the legacy 2 year CPO that can be transferred. If it wasn't for the warranty want, i'd seriously consider another enthusiast car but since it will be my first Audi, I'd like to have the peace of mind. I will travel down the eastern seaboard and as far west as Chicago for it.

Warranty: YES
    History: Clean
    Transmission: DSG
    Color: Ibis/Glacier, Misano Red, Daytona Grey, Sepang Blue
    Interior: either black alcantara or nappa
    Mileage: less than 36k
    Tech package: yes
    Sport diff: undecided
    B&O: yes
    19": preferred, but not a showstopper
    Price: under $35k

Thanks!
    If you would take Monsoon Gray and drive to Florida I will be listing my car this summer. It is Audi CPO till 5/27/2021 or 100K miles and car currently has 36K miles.
    2015 Monsoon Gray S4 DSG

Tech package| B & O| Vorsteiner 19x9.5 et37 in Carbon Graphite| Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/35/19| H&R Street Performance Coilovers| RS4 Grill & Fog Light Covers| ECS X-Pipe| AWE 102MM Diamond Black Tips| LLumar CTX 15% Tint

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I have a 2015 S4 with about 22k miles that Iím looking to sell within the next two months. It has a CPO warranty until 11/30/15. Iím located in Potomac, MD. Hereís a couple of pics.

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Venomenon View Post
    I have a 2015 S4 with about 22k miles that Iím looking to sell within the next two months. It has a CPO warranty until 11/30/15. Iím located in Potomac, MD. Hereís a couple of pics.

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

Oh man, checks everything off the list except the panda setup unfortunately:(

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I guess itís a love or hate type thing for the panda seats visually. The maintenance isnít bad at all, theyíre easy to clean and they still look great. I like them because theyíre unmistakably Audi. Iíve never seen them anywhere else but they are little bit flashy.