$80 Willing to ship in the U.S ONLY. ONLY PayPal payments accepted.Located in California. The mirror was from a 2004 Audi A6* Convertible model but maybe will work on late 90s up-to-05 S4 models of some AUDI vehicles such as the A4, S4, A6, S6.* It should fit 1999 - 2005 Audi A4 S4 A6 S6 base on my research but do your own research as I am not responsible for wrong fitment.* It will also fit Audi A3 from 2006-2005 without rain sensor option only.* Please check to make sure as I will not give refund if it does not work on your car due to you know your car better as I describe as much as I can.**The mirror is in good working condition and the auto dimming is in working condition.* The compass work perfectly.* It is for mirror without rain sensor option upgrade.* Please check to make sure your car mount is this kind of style...The little metal button stick the windshield for the previous car might still stick on the mount area which you can remove it before the installation.* *Please message me if you have any question as I will try my best to answer you.*The auto dimming will darken the mirror automatically when the cars behind you or on the side is too bright or with high bean as well as cars from opposite direction with to bright headlight or high bean.* It will then clears back to normal when the brightness reduce from cars* in front or behind automatically.**
PM me or email me at ZSAZSA2588@GMAIL.COM if interested. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!20190305_044343.jpeg20190305_044319.jpeg20190305_044310.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Audizine mobile app