Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member Two Rings Pseudonym's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B9 RS5 / 4M Q7 Vorsprung

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman0424 View Post
    What size did you decide on?
    Went for 20/25 on the basis I値l be running 10.5痴 once I decide what the damn hell wheels I want. So the 9J will sit pretty much the same with the spacers & let me know if it feels right or not.

Senior Member Three Rings Batman0424's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 VW Tiguan SEL Prem

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
    Went for 20/25 on the basis I値l be running 10.5痴 once I decide what the damn hell wheels I want. So the 9J will sit pretty much the same with the spacers & let me know if it feels right or not.
    I知 curious to see how this fits. When it warms up, I知 considering jumping up to a slightly more aggressive stance.

I知 in the same boat as you, I cannot decide what wheels I could want (or even if I want to change the wheels). I like the stock traps, but there are days where I want something different - mostly days when I知 on here too much :). I know there is some hate for the traps on here, but I regularly get complements on the wheels (after being asked about my exhaust).

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2018 Audi RS5: AWE Touring, 034 Front Strut, 034 Rear Sway
    2017 VW GTI - retired
    2015 Audi S4 - retired
    2013 Land Rover RRS - retired
    2012 BMW E92 M3 - retired

Active Member Two Rings Pseudonym's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B9 RS5 / 4M Q7 Vorsprung

Quote Originally Posted by Batman0424 View Post
    I知 curious to see how this fits. When it warms up, I知 considering jumping up to a slightly more aggressive stance.

I知 in the same boat as you, I cannot decide what wheels I could want (or even if I want to change the wheels). I like the stock traps, but there are days where I want something different - mostly days when I知 on here too much :). I know there is some hate for the traps on here, but I regularly get complements on the wheels (after being asked about my exhaust).

I hear ya. I think if the small trapezoid at the top of the 吐lag were black instead of cut, I think they would look much much better.
    However the main point for me is that the wheels don稚 match the rest of the car aesthetics. Predominantly diamond cut Vs Nardo / Black. If the car had been a different colour - say a shade of blue, I think it would look really good.

I値l post up some pics as soon as the spacers are fitted when they arrive. I致e opted for black anodised H&R Track+ with the hope that they are as conspicuous as possible.

Cheers
    Rob

Senior Member Three Rings Batman0424's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 VW Tiguan SEL Prem

B9 RS5 wheel spacers with OEM wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
    I hear ya. I think if the small trapezoid at the top of the 吐lag were black instead of cut, I think they would look much much better.
    However the main point for me is that the wheels don稚 match the rest of the car aesthetics. Predominantly diamond cut Vs Nardo / Black. If the car had been a different colour - say a shade of blue, I think it would look really good.

I値l post up some pics as soon as the spacers are fitted when they arrive. I致e opted for black anodised H&R Track+ with the hope that they are as conspicuous as possible.

Cheers
    Rob
    Ah, yeah, the diamond cut doesn稚 work on nardo, you need more of a contrast.

Mine is Daytona and the contrast works better.

On nardo, I would go with a a black or gunmetal or graphite color.

Check out BC Forged, they have some nice options and many color choices.

edit....

I see what you mean about that small cut piece at the top of the trap. I might talk to a local wrap shop to see if they can color-match and wrap them for me. I agreed I think it would look better. I知 going to call around and see what I can find.

Last edited by Batman0424; 03-16-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    2018 Audi RS5: AWE Touring, 034 Front Strut, 034 Rear Sway
    2017 VW GTI - retired
    2015 Audi S4 - retired
    2013 Land Rover RRS - retired
    2012 BMW E92 M3 - retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12