Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Established Member Two Rings mugenr's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by BzzzBom View Post
    My ship departed yesterday, May 23rd. Does anyone know what ship it is on?
    first off... the damn logistics company is SUPER delayed on getting a new ship schedule out.

second.. WTF?! mine finished production in April and said it would be shipped 5/10, but it's just red in the tool and no update past that. How is everyone getting their's on a boat? and what the hell happened to mine?
    In fact there is a car headed to my same dealership that finished production 1 day after mine and it got on the 5/10 boat!

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mugenr View Post
    first off... the damn logistics company is SUPER delayed on getting a new ship schedule out.

second.. WTF?! mine finished production in April and said it would be shipped 5/10, but it's just red in the tool and no update past that. How is everyone getting their's on a boat? and what the hell happened to mine?
    In fact there is a car headed to my same dealership that finished production 1 day after mine and it got on the 5/10 boat!
    Mine finished production April 26th and was supposed to be on the 5/10 ship.
    2013 Prestige / DSG / Sports Differential / APR Stage 2 / TRUfit Intake / USS Sways / USS End Links / Alu Kreuz

AZ Member #

Mine finished production April 26th and was supposed to be on the 5/10 ship.
    Same time frame as mine. Did you get an ocean vessel number?

AZ Member #

No, my service advisor is only willing to give me bits and pieces😟
    2013 Prestige / DSG / Sports Differential / APR Stage 2 / TRUfit Intake / USS Sways / USS End Links / Alu Kreuz

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_DR_RS3 View Post
    Attachment 122642Attachment 122643
    The dealership teasing me can only pick up monday
    Looks fantastic! The rotor wheels look better on black optics Nardo than I was expecting.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Unless you guys have a vessel number or day it left, we can't help you. BTW, there was no 5/10 departure. There was a 5/9, which has the Hoegh Bangkok. My car is on that ship and my car completed production on 4/25.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica

No, my service advisor is only willing to give me bits and pieces😟
    I would be escalating to the sales manager. You are spending a lot of money... they should be willing to do anything within reason... and status updates are well within reason.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    Unless you guys have a vessel number or day it left, we can't help you. BTW, there was no 5/10 departure. There was a 5/9, which has the Hoegh Bangkok. My car is on that ship and my car completed production on 4/25.
    Ok, great. Left on ship May 23rd
    Thanks

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Ok, great. Left on ship May 23rd
    Thanks
    Very high likelihood that you are on the Columbia Highway:

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...MBIA%20HIGHWAY

No other vehicle carrier that Volkswagen has on their schedule left around that time and the Columbia Highway left very late on 5/22, which roughly matches your time frame.

It is scheduled to port in Road Island 6/1. The vessel number is 403, so you might be able to ask your dealership if that lines up with the vessel # on your order. That said, I am highly confident it is the right ship if the 5/23 is an actual departure date and not an ETA.

-Phil

AZ Member #

No other vehicle carrier that Volkswagen has on their schedule left around that time and the Columbia Highway left very late on 5/22, which roughly matches your time frame.

It is scheduled to port in Road Island 6/1. The vessel number is 403, so you might be able to ask your dealership if that lines up with the vessel # on your order. That said, I am highly confident it is the right ship if the 5/23 is an actual departure date and not an ETA.

-Phil
    Thanks Phil does it list an ETA for San Diego?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Thanks Phil does it list an ETA for San Diego?
    Unfortunately I can't see the stops since Volkswagen logistics have not updated their schedule. I had to reverse engineer based on your departure date.

I am going to send you a pm. There is a more direct way of finding out that does not involve your dealership.

Active Member One Ring themotiffactory's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sorry Team #blackoptic but #alupack for the win.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

-Phil
    That's the one mine is on as well. I'm in Florida so also curious. No idea how it'd get from RI all the way around to SD... Panama Canal maybe?

Veteran Member Three Rings old_spool's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Released to carrier 5/24! Next week!
    2002 S4 Nogaro Blue Avant 6MT Stage 3 K04 GIAC X-Treme.
    2019 RS3 Ara Blue (On Order)

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by cseaman View Post
    Cool. Well, when mine shows up late next month, feel free to reach out if you want to check it out and go for a ride. I had to do the same with another local dude in order to commit to getting out of my S4 and ordering an RS3. Mine is a pretty simple car. Nardo on Gray w/ the Tech package, front plate delete, rubber mats. I have B&O stereo in my B9 S4 and that's a must-have. I'm having a square 18" wheel/tire set up put on the car prior to delivery, so dynamic is irrelevant to me..and I'm not a fan of the red interior accent stuff.

Yes, I am a big fan of Molle. I just relocated here and had my first of (now) three acquisitions with them this last September. Their entire staff is really awesome and they play zero games. I've had two less than pleasant experiences with the sales side at SM in the same time period. Molle is farther, but worth the drive for service as well. They're also involved with the local enthusiast community and have a substantially nicer facility.
    Sorry for delay as was traveling but would totally take you up on the offer when it arrives. Thank you. Nice order. Im a nardo fan and good call on square set up. Tech is a must. I have 255/35/19 on my BMW and plan on something similar on a RS3. If memory serves, depending on your offset a 3mm front spacer keeps front and rears similarly flush. Good feedback on Molle. Thank you.

AZ Member #

I have a vessel number for my car as "Vessel 57", how do you know which ship that is?

****I just went back in the thread and saw the Vessel 57 is the Primrose Ace...

m
    Last edited by kalch; Today at 12:12 PM.

AZ Member #

No other vehicle carrier that Volkswagen has on their schedule left around that time and the Columbia Highway left very late on 5/22, which roughly matches your time

-Phil
    I just found out that vessel number is 253

AZ Member #

Finally got it vessel 253

AZ Member #

Finally got it vessel 253
    unfortunately without the ship schedule being updated, I don't think there is a 100% way of saying which boat is vessel 253.
    Kinda pissing me off that the logistics company is slacking on getting the PDF updated.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314