Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Audi S5 & 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thinking about listing my 2011 S5 -Opinion on price)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Just want to gather some opinions on what you guys think I could get for the car.

Info
    -103k miles
    -Automatic
    -Serviced by Audi in Toledo it's whole life and then by an Indy shop here in Cleveland
    -034 Motorsports front control arm kit about 5k miles on that, also replaced tie rod ends
    -Rear brakes and front brakes in excellent shape (recently serviced fronts summer of 2018, new pads and rotors)
    -C15-Strut bar
    -JHM intake
    -Intake was carbon cleaned
    -RS5 Grill
    -AWE Touring Cat-back with black diamond tips
    -Exterior paint correction I'd say conservatively 8/10 paint, front bumper and hood were resprayed all together.
    -Interior has a small hole in drives seat, rest of interior is immaculate
    -Carbon Fiber interior trim
    -Tires have a year on them (Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All seasons)
    -Rims little to no curb rash
    -Thermostat recently replaced
    -never smoked in
    -every 3-4 fill-ups I've ran a fuel cleaner in a full tank of gas and only 93 premium has been used on the car since my ownership
    -Has not exhibited any signs of needing a carbon cleaning, no misfires, no acceleration issues, car runs like a top.

It's a great car and really is a lot of fun to drive but I got a big ass pay increase at work and the time has come for an RS something or an AMG. That is really the only reasons for selling. Was thinking about setting it at 18k obo which I think is reasonable considering a lot of big ticket items are already done (tires, control arms and tie rods, exhaust). car is ready to rock. I've seen a few listed in my area that have been wrecked so I don't think those are good comparisons, Mine is an automatic but it's been very well kept. I have a few pics loaded up.
    Attached Images