Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 11 2019
    AZ Member #
    451932
    Location
    Nashville, TN

    new guy looking for help finding right RS style grill for S7..

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    good afternoon. new guy here. So i just bought a 2014 s7 prestige. it has the black optics pk, and has night vision as well as front parking camera. my car came with the front license plate bracket, which i removed and am left with the front grille insert that has ugly holes on it..

    so, i could install the oem front plate filler that replaces the center piece with the license plate bracket...or... i could go with an RS style grill, which i love the look of.

    Can anyone help me find one that will work for my car and not interfere with parking cameras/sensors or the night vision camera? I'm sure ill need professional installation, but the amount of options on ebay is frankly overwhelming. thanks in advance gents!

    pic of ugly front bumper: https://imgur.com/gQG8df7

    bonus pic of new car!! : https://imgur.com/gZGw9Ic

  2. #2
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 24 2018
    AZ Member #
    435273
    My Garage
    BMW 335i
    Location
    Dallas/TX

    From my research on this forum this is what most of the members seem to recommend. https://bk-motorsport.com/tuning/aud...-glossy-black/

    I plan to use this for my S7 as well, hope this helps!
    2016 Audi S7 Prestige APR ECU Stage 1 APR TCU Tune UV Tint

  3. #3
    Active Member Two Rings Vinng86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 20 2018
    AZ Member #
    422758
    Location
    Toronto, ON

    Quote Originally Posted by ginda View Post
    From my research on this forum this is what most of the members seem to recommend. https://bk-motorsport.com/tuning/aud...-glossy-black/

    I plan to use this for my S7 as well, hope this helps!
    That's for the whole damn bumper. I don't think that's what he wants, since it looks like he has active cruise control which will need to be recalibrated on the new bumper. ($$)

    Quote Originally Posted by SIRFLOW View Post
    good afternoon. new guy here. So i just bought a 2014 s7 prestige. it has the black optics pk, and has night vision as well as front parking camera. my car came with the front license plate bracket, which i removed and am left with the front grille insert that has ugly holes on it..

    so, i could install the oem front plate filler that replaces the center piece with the license plate bracket...or... i could go with an RS style grill, which i love the look of.

    Can anyone help me find one that will work for my car and not interfere with parking cameras/sensors or the night vision camera? I'm sure ill need professional installation, but the amount of options on ebay is frankly overwhelming. thanks in advance gents!

    pic of ugly front bumper: https://imgur.com/gQG8df7

    bonus pic of new car!! : https://imgur.com/gZGw9Ic
    Most recommended ebay grille by far is one by stonecarbon. They fit perfectly although some of the things like front camera/night vision are a little off. The one I got for my A6 had the night vision camera hole off and the front camera holder was way too low and had to be dremeled out completely (fortunately the mounting bracket worked).
    2014 Audi A6 3.0T Technik(Prestige) S-line

  4. #4
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 11 2019
    AZ Member #
    451932
    Location
    Nashville, TN

    Stone carbon, I'll look into that. Thanks for the info! Definitely sounds like pro installation would be necessary.

  5. #5
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 11 2019
    AZ Member #
    451932
    Location
    Nashville, TN

    Man, I can't seem to find anything by a seller of that name. Wouldn't happen to have a link would you?

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2009
    AZ Member #
    48463
    Location
    suburb

    Oem!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Audi S7 stage 2
    Audi allroad stage 3
    Audi q5 stage 1

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRFLOW View Post
    Man, I can't seem to find anything by a seller of that name. Wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
    I had the same problem. Could find him using my eBay app. Try googling him, that worked for me.


    A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Three Rings widebodyfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2009
    AZ Member #
    38112
    My Garage
    2016 RS7-P
    Location
    Seattle

    ///TWCompetition 2016 RS7



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.