Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings S3 lover's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Intercooler and Charge Pipe - Thoughts

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey Guys,

Debating between the APR intercooler and the Integrated Engineering one and pairing with the ECS charge pipes...IE combo comes out to about $100 more, but the ecs charge pipe is solid aluminum vs APR is just tubing. Think APR charge pipes will be just as affective? And is the APR intercooler better or as good as IE? I was trying to compare them side to side and couldn’t tell too much of a difference but open to inputs.

Thanks!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by S3 lover View Post
    Hey Guys,

Debating between the APR intercooler and the Integrated Engineering one and pairing with the ECS charge pipes...IE combo comes out to about $100 more, but the ecs charge pipe is solid aluminum vs APR is just tubing. Think APR charge pipes will be just as affective? And is the APR intercooler better or as good as IE? I was trying to compare them side to side and couldn’t tell too much of a difference but open to inputs.

Thanks!
    I don't have any data to back it up but I believe in apr more as a company, so I went with their fmic and pipe's for my car... it looks awesome, I wont know how good it's really preforming until old man winter kicks rock's...