Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Manually lowering an A5 convertible top

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Can anyone please help me. Bought a flooded A5 for parts to fix crashed s5, and I have absolutely no electrical functions working for the roof so I need to manually lower it and can only find A4 info. Please help.

Senior Member Three Rings delz05's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet, 93 Mustang 5.0

There are releases in the trunk/quarter panel area that need to be released... I think they are yellow pulls.

If the system is similar to the old classics... you may also be able to remove the fluid lines from the pump, to release the pressure.
    Family comes First!.... Nice cars a close second.

2017 SQ5 Ibis White, Black Optics P+ with Tech, Nappa, 21" wheels, Milltek exhaust, EPL Stage 2... more to come
    And for topless Summer fun... 2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet Prestige, Black Optics Grill, Rear Valance, Tint, Unitronics Stage 3 with DP and TCU, IE Down Pipes... doesn't get any better!
    2018 Manhattan Grey Q5 Premium Plus with Nav, Hot & Cold packages, 20" wheels, B/O sound... wifey's new ride