Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    WTB or Trade: AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust C7 S6

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I saw a few threads where people have switched from the Touring to Track exhaust, and vice versa. I have an AWE Track exhaust with black tips for the C7 S6, and I知 interested in trading for, or purchasing, the AWE Touring conversion part. PM or reply to let me know what you have available. Thanks!
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  2. #2
    Senior Member Two Rings 13_C7_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    372672
    My Garage
    2011 Range Rover Sport
    Location
    Glenside, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by J71 View Post
    I saw a few threads where people have switched from the Touring to Track exhaust, and vice versa. I have an AWE Track exhaust with black tips for the C7 S6, and I知 interested in trading for, or purchasing, the AWE Touring conversion part. PM or reply to let me know what you have available. Thanks!
    Do you know if the muffler part is the same as the C7.5 A6? Because if it is, I will trade... I only had it for a year, but want to get a little louder

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Quote Originally Posted by 13_C7_SC View Post
    Do you know if the muffler part is the same as the C7.5 A6? Because if it is, I will trade... I only had it for a year, but want to get a little louder
    I値l find out and get back to you. Thanks!
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  4. #4
    Senior Member Two Rings 13_C7_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    372672
    My Garage
    2011 Range Rover Sport
    Location
    Glenside, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by J71 View Post
    I値l find out and get back to you. Thanks!


    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Unfortunately, someone from AWE told me the C7.5 A6 has a different rear than the C7 S6, so the piping is routed differently and the tuning internally is a little different as well.

    I believe I壇 need to trade with or purchase from someone who has a 2012-2018 S6 or S7.
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  6. #6
    Senior Member Two Rings 13_C7_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    372672
    My Garage
    2011 Range Rover Sport
    Location
    Glenside, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by J71 View Post
    Unfortunately, someone from AWE told me the C7.5 A6 has a different rear than the C7 S6, so the piping is routed differently and the tuning internally is a little different as well.

    I believe I壇 need to trade with or purchase from someone who has a 2012-2018 S6 or S7.
    Ok gotcha

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Four Rings bknewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2011
    AZ Member #
    69138
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic
    Location
    NYC

    hows the awe track? do u have downpipes?

    I just got the miltek non resonated but It has 2 mufflers in the rear and its really quiet to me, and its considered non res

    was thinking about switching to an AWE track if its louder. I don't have downpipes and im not planning to get them for the time being

    if ur looking to tone down ur exhaust...maybe we can work out a trade. I have less than 30 miles on mine so far...lol
    Present:
    2014 Audi S7 Estoril Blue/Lunar Silver

    Past:
    2017 Audi TTS Mythos Black/Express Red
    2009 Audi R8 Phantom Black | Nero Satin Pearl
    2011 Audi A5 2.0T 6mt Sapphire Black
    2009 Audi S5 Phantom Black

    IG: bknewtype

  8. #8
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Quote Originally Posted by bknewtype View Post
    hows the awe track? do u have downpipes?

    I just got the miltek non resonated but It has 2 mufflers in the rear and its really quiet to me, and its considered non res

    was thinking about switching to an AWE track if its louder. I don't have downpipes and im not planning to get them for the time being

    if ur looking to tone down ur exhaust...maybe we can work out a trade. I have less than 30 miles on mine so far...lol
    I like the AWE Track so far. I need to log some more miles on the exhaust to really get a good feel for it. I would have thought the non res Milltek had a really loud, deep tone. No?

    Trading the full exhaust systems might not be worth it for any of us (I see you池e in NYC). I値l PM you though and we値l go from there!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  9. #9
    Established Member Two Rings satinblack18s6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    416500
    Location
    baltimore maryland

    Quote Originally Posted by bknewtype View Post
    hows the awe track? do u have downpipes?

    I just got the miltek non resonated but It has 2 mufflers in the rear and its really quiet to me, and its considered non res

    was thinking about switching to an AWE track if its louder. I don't have downpipes and im not planning to get them for the time being

    if ur looking to tone down ur exhaust...maybe we can work out a trade. I have less than 30 miles on mine so far...lol
    i have a track exhaust if you want to work a trade.
    2018 Audi S6 White
    2018 Audi S6 Satin Black
    2018 Audi Q7
    2011 Audi A4

  10. #10
    Senior Member Three Rings Bdubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31 2011
    AZ Member #
    76290
    Location
    Cincinnati/OH

    Quote Originally Posted by J71 View Post
    I saw a few threads where people have switched from the Touring to Track exhaust, and vice versa. I have an AWE Track exhaust with black tips for the C7 S6, and I知 interested in trading for, or purchasing, the AWE Touring conversion part. PM or reply to let me know what you have available. Thanks!
    Why are you swapping from Track to Touring? I keep missing track exhausts when they come for sale on the forum, but would like to get one. I'm on the stock, non sport exhaust...just way too quiet for my ears. Curious why you're converting to a quieter setup...appreciate any feedback you have.

    BW
    Current: 2016 S6 - Mythos on Black - Stock (for now); Past: 2013 BMW X5M Dinan Stg 1-Exhaust-Springs / 2002 Audi S6 Avant - Hotchkis Sways, Catless, Tinted on R8 reps / 2007 Audi S6 - Tinted & Millteked / 2007 Volvo V70R / 2004 Volvo S60R / 2000 Volvo V70XC SE AWD / 1998 Volvo S70 T5 / 1998 Buick Regal GS / 1995 Camaro Z28 / 1995 Honda VFR 750 / 1991 Trans Am WS6

  11. #11
    Established Member Three Rings digdah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    AZ Member #
    411044
    Location
    Dallas, TX

    Quote Originally Posted by bknewtype View Post
    hows the awe track? do u have downpipes?

    I just got the miltek non resonated but It has 2 mufflers in the rear and its really quiet to me, and its considered non res

    was thinking about switching to an AWE track if its louder. I don't have downpipes and im not planning to get them for the time being

    if ur looking to tone down ur exhaust...maybe we can work out a trade. I have less than 30 miles on mine so far...lol
    There are 2 versions of the non-resonated exhausts - One has straight pipes instead of mufflers (which I have and is nice and loud), the other has mufflers at the end. I don't know how both can have the same title but the one with mufflers at the end is about $150 more on ecstuning

    This is what I have - SSXAU372
    This is what I believe you have - SSXAU331

    Edit: Oh looks like you either get the mid-section muffler or mufflers at the end from what I see on google image search (ecstuning). Hope that helps.
    2013 S6 | Phantom Black Pearl | Innovation Package | BOSE + JL Audio Micro Sub| Milltek non-resonated catback |APR Stage 1 |Avant Garde M510

  12. #12
    Veteran Member Four Rings bknewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2011
    AZ Member #
    69138
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic
    Location
    NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by digdah View Post
    There are 2 versions of the non-resonated exhausts - One has straight pipes instead of mufflers (which I have and is nice and loud), the other has mufflers at the end. I don't know how both can have the same title but the one with mufflers at the end is about $150 more on ecstuning

    This is what I have - SSXAU372
    This is what I believe you have - SSXAU331

    Edit: Oh looks like you either get the mid-section muffler or mufflers at the end from what I see on google image search (ecstuning). Hope that helps.
    I didnt find out till after the fact

    Either way i sold my miltek and ordered a awe non res :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Present:
    2014 Audi S7 Estoril Blue/Lunar Silver

    Past:
    2017 Audi TTS Mythos Black/Express Red
    2009 Audi R8 Phantom Black | Nero Satin Pearl
    2011 Audi A5 2.0T 6mt Sapphire Black
    2009 Audi S5 Phantom Black

    IG: bknewtype

  13. #13
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Quote Originally Posted by bknewtype View Post
    I didnt find out till after the fact

    Either way i sold my miltek and ordered a awe non res :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My fault I never got videos over to you of the exhaust on my car. Looks like you致e already made some moves!
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  14. #14
    Veteran Member Four Rings bknewtype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2011
    AZ Member #
    69138
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic
    Location
    NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by J71 View Post
    My fault I never got videos over to you of the exhaust on my car. Looks like you致e already made some moves!
    All good man!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Present:
    2014 Audi S7 Estoril Blue/Lunar Silver

    Past:
    2017 Audi TTS Mythos Black/Express Red
    2009 Audi R8 Phantom Black | Nero Satin Pearl
    2011 Audi A5 2.0T 6mt Sapphire Black
    2009 Audi S5 Phantom Black

    IG: bknewtype

  15. #15
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdubs View Post
    Why are you swapping from Track to Touring? I keep missing track exhausts when they come for sale on the forum, but would like to get one. I'm on the stock, non sport exhaust...just way too quiet for my ears. Curious why you're converting to a quieter setup...appreciate any feedback you have.

    BW
    I知 considering the switch just to keep the sound more tame, however I do really love the volume and tone of the Track the more I drive it. Put this out more as a feeler - and I壇 really like to hear the Touring in person before I make any final decisions. So if anyone in Northern VA/DC area has the Touring exhaust on their 4.0TT and is up for meeting up sometime, let me know!
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  16. #16
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Anyone in the DMV area (I知 in northern VA) have an S6 or S7 with the AWE Touring exhaust I can check out in person?
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590

  17. #17
    Established Member Two Rings J71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2014
    AZ Member #
    270927
    My Garage
    Panther Black SQ5
    Location
    Northern VA

    Anyone with the AWE Touring on the S6 or S7 want their setup louder?
    C7 S6 | Moonlight Blue | BO | Stg 1 | AWE Track | AG M590



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.