Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Audi Connect

Active Member Two Rings exMk1=Mk2's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q5

Audi Connect

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have been buying and enjoying Audi vehicles since 1994. All new vehicles and I have loved everything about driving in all conditions and weather, feeling safe and secure and in comfort.

That be as it may, the Audi Connect service has changed it all, and for me not in a good way. To the point, after 6 months of having Audi Connect, like another entertainment+ provider, it has gone away and now the decision to pay the price Audi wants is just, to me..not worth the money...it's overpriced, and not by just a bit.
    Sad to say this has pushed me over the edge..no more Audi vehicles...that's it. After paying $60K to $75 K for recent vehicles...my old thinking would be..to have the Audi connect for "free"..( thinking I paid for it at purchase time, silly me.) Maybe I am alone on this, but I had to speak out. Goodbye Audi.

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by exMk1=Mk2 View Post
    I have been buying and enjoying Audi vehicles since 1994. All new vehicles and I have loved everything about driving in all conditions and weather, feeling safe and secure and in comfort.

That be as it may, the Audi Connect service has changed it all, and for me not in a good way. To the point, after 6 months of having Audi Connect, like another entertainment+ provider, it has gone away and now the decision to pay the price Audi wants is just, to me..not worth the money...it's overpriced, and not by just a bit.
    Sad to say this has pushed me over the edge..no more Audi vehicles...that's it. After paying $60K to $75 K for recent vehicles...my old thinking would be..to have the Audi connect for "free"..( thinking I paid for it at purchase time, silly me.) Maybe I am alone on this, but I had to speak out. Goodbye Audi.
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your feedback. Are you able to provide me with your contact information? I would like to share your feedback with the appropriate resources so that we can make adjustments in order to best serve our customers and their needs. That being said, I can completely understand where you are coming from and have received similar feedback from other customers in your shoes. It is my hope that we can reunite you with the brand at some point!

Thank you kindly,
    Last edited by Audi USA; 01-31-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings exMk1=Mk2's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Q5

Hey Vincenzo, could you please lay our the complete costs of having a subscription to Audi Connect?

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hello,

The pricing breakdown is listed under service packages on this page: https://www.audiusa.com/technology/i...e/audi-connect. Audi Connect PLUS (Wi-Fi subscription that requires Audi Connect PRIME) is $25 per month. Please let me know if you have any other follow up questions.

Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager