Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Audicare- can I buy it after the fact?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all,

The dealer is charging $4134 for audicare which is showing as $999 on the website configuration tool. I know that finance guys always mark this stuff up. Can I get audicare from someone other than thi dealer if that is what they want to charge me?

I "bought" the car but haven't taken deliver of it yet. Deposit is on my credit card so I have a little bit of leverage here if they don't budge. Thoughts?

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Qwiketz View Post
    Hi all,

The dealer is charging $4134 for audicare which is showing as $999 on the website configuration tool. I know that finance guys always mark this stuff up. Can I get audicare from someone other than thi dealer if that is what they want to charge me?

I "bought" the car but haven't taken deliver of it yet. Deposit is on my credit card so I have a little bit of leverage here if they don't budge. Thoughts?
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and for performing your due diligence before making a decision! You are able to purchase Audi Care from any certified Audi dealership as a matter of fact, and since the first service is always complimentary through Audi of America you actually have a little bit of time before you would "need" Audi Care for the 20k service. It may be in your best interest to shop around and see if you can get a quote from another Audi dealership to negotiate with. Otherwise you could wait a little bit, completely up to you.

Please keep in mind that I am basing this information off you purchasing a new Audi (MY18 or MY19) and not a Certified Pre-Owned or Used model. If that is the case please let me know so I can provide additional guidance. As always, let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager