Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 21 2018
    AZ Member #
    425020
    Location
    Mission Viejo, ca

    Audicare- can I buy it after the fact?

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all,

    The dealer is charging $4134 for audicare which is showing as $999 on the website configuration tool. I know that finance guys always mark this stuff up. Can I get audicare from someone other than thi dealer if that is what they want to charge me?

    I "bought" the car but haven't taken deliver of it yet. Deposit is on my credit card so I have a little bit of leverage here if they don't budge. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwiketz View Post
    Hi all,

    The dealer is charging $4134 for audicare which is showing as $999 on the website configuration tool. I know that finance guys always mark this stuff up. Can I get audicare from someone other than thi dealer if that is what they want to charge me?

    I "bought" the car but haven't taken deliver of it yet. Deposit is on my credit card so I have a little bit of leverage here if they don't budge. Thoughts?
    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out and for performing your due diligence before making a decision! You are able to purchase Audi Care from any certified Audi dealership as a matter of fact, and since the first service is always complimentary through Audi of America you actually have a little bit of time before you would "need" Audi Care for the 20k service. It may be in your best interest to shop around and see if you can get a quote from another Audi dealership to negotiate with. Otherwise you could wait a little bit, completely up to you.

    Please keep in mind that I am basing this information off you purchasing a new Audi (MY18 or MY19) and not a Certified Pre-Owned or Used model. If that is the case please let me know so I can provide additional guidance. As always, let me know if you have questions.

    Best regards,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  3. #3
    Senior Member Three Rings RJT1534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    86839
    Location
    CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out and for performing your due diligence before making a decision! You are able to purchase Audi Care from any certified Audi dealership as a matter of fact, and since the first service is always complimentary through Audi of America you actually have a little bit of time before you would "need" Audi Care for the 20k service. It may be in your best interest to shop around and see if you can get a quote from another Audi dealership to negotiate with. Otherwise you could wait a little bit, completely up to you.

    Please keep in mind that I am basing this information off you purchasing a new Audi (MY18 or MY19) and not a Certified Pre-Owned or Used model. If that is the case please let me know so I can provide additional guidance. As always, let me know if you have questions.

    Best regards,
    Can you check to see if my car has Audi Care included? I bought it a few weeks ago.

    WAUCGAFR3EA010055

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Hi there! Love the Glacier White on the S5. I'm showing that this gorgeous S5 coupe previously had AudiCare but has since expired as of July 2018. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  5. #5
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2019
    AZ Member #
    452979
    Location
    Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out and for performing your due diligence before making a decision! You are able to purchase Audi Care from any certified Audi dealership as a matter of fact, and since the first service is always complimentary through Audi of America you actually have a little bit of time before you would "need" Audi Care for the 20k service. It may be in your best interest to shop around and see if you can get a quote from another Audi dealership to negotiate with. Otherwise you could wait a little bit, completely up to you.

    Please keep in mind that I am basing this information off you purchasing a new Audi (MY18 or MY19) and not a Certified Pre-Owned or Used model. If that is the case please let me know so I can provide additional guidance. As always, let me know if you have questions.

    Best regards,

    Could you please check If my car Audi Care hasn't expired.

    Bought it 2 months ago as a CPO

    WAUGFAFC1GN115088

  6. #6
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Smookes View Post
    Could you please check If my car Audi Care hasn't expired.

    Bought it 2 months ago as a CPO

    WAUGFAFC1GN115088
    Your Audi Care is still active on this vehicle up until 10/9/2021 but it looks like based on the records only the 45k maintenance will be available as the other services were used. Let me know if you have any other questions though!

    Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  7. #7
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 27 2019
    AZ Member #
    478162
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY

    I'm super excited about to take delivery of 2016 S5 w 21,000 miles tomorrow! I'm paying close to top dollar, even though dealer refused to offer as CPO - because the car's in demand Sports diff, 6 sp MT, and I was tired of searching so I caved and cut the deal. So, what determines whether dealer offers as simply pre-owned vs. CPO? Can you also please check if it has Audi Care? WAUG4AFR8GA052301

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 07 2019
    AZ Member #
    480937
    Location
    Ny

    Audicare- can I buy it after the fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perljam View Post
    I'm super excited about to take delivery of 2016 S5 w 21,000 miles tomorrow! I'm paying close to top dollar, even though dealer refused to offer as CPO - because the car's in demand Sports diff, 6 sp MT, and I was tired of searching so I caved and cut the deal. So, what determines whether dealer offers as simply pre-owned vs. CPO? Can you also please check if it has Audi Care? WAUG4AFR8GA052301

    Thanks.
    Deletes

  9. #9
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 27 2019
    AZ Member #
    478162
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY

    Thanks. Picked up the car yesterday and dealer said Audi Care was purchased 5/2016 and expires 5/2021, so based on my usual 20K annual miles, I should be able to get 35K & 45K svc within that time. I'll call my local dealer to verify. Thanks again.

  10. #10
    Active Member One Ring Doc H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13 2018
    AZ Member #
    417053
    Location
    NE

    Audi Care supposedly purchased for these 2018 Q7 VINs, but unclear from the documentation received - could you please check Vincenzo? Thanks!

    WA1VAAF74JD037909

    WA1VAAF76JD037944

  11. #11
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Doc H & Perljam,

    PM's sent, let me know if you have questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  12. #12
    Active Member One Ring Doc H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13 2018
    AZ Member #
    417053
    Location
    NE

    Thanks so much Vincenzo!

    Regards,

    Doc H.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.