Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Audicare- can I buy it after the fact?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all,

The dealer is charging $4134 for audicare which is showing as $999 on the website configuration tool. I know that finance guys always mark this stuff up. Can I get audicare from someone other than thi dealer if that is what they want to charge me?

I "bought" the car but haven't taken deliver of it yet. Deposit is on my credit card so I have a little bit of leverage here if they don't budge. Thoughts?

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Qwiketz View Post
    Hi all,

The dealer is charging $4134 for audicare which is showing as $999 on the website configuration tool. I know that finance guys always mark this stuff up. Can I get audicare from someone other than thi dealer if that is what they want to charge me?

I "bought" the car but haven't taken deliver of it yet. Deposit is on my credit card so I have a little bit of leverage here if they don't budge. Thoughts?
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and for performing your due diligence before making a decision! You are able to purchase Audi Care from any certified Audi dealership as a matter of fact, and since the first service is always complimentary through Audi of America you actually have a little bit of time before you would "need" Audi Care for the 20k service. It may be in your best interest to shop around and see if you can get a quote from another Audi dealership to negotiate with. Otherwise you could wait a little bit, completely up to you.

Please keep in mind that I am basing this information off you purchasing a new Audi (MY18 or MY19) and not a Certified Pre-Owned or Used model. If that is the case please let me know so I can provide additional guidance. As always, let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Senior Member Three Rings RJT1534's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and for performing your due diligence before making a decision! You are able to purchase Audi Care from any certified Audi dealership as a matter of fact, and since the first service is always complimentary through Audi of America you actually have a little bit of time before you would "need" Audi Care for the 20k service. It may be in your best interest to shop around and see if you can get a quote from another Audi dealership to negotiate with. Otherwise you could wait a little bit, completely up to you.

Please keep in mind that I am basing this information off you purchasing a new Audi (MY18 or MY19) and not a Certified Pre-Owned or Used model. If that is the case please let me know so I can provide additional guidance. As always, let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,
    Can you check to see if my car has Audi Care included? I bought it a few weeks ago.

WAUCGAFR3EA010055

Thanks!

AZ Member #

Hi there! Love the Glacier White on the S5. I'm showing that this gorgeous S5 coupe previously had AudiCare but has since expired as of July 2018. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Vincenzo F.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

Best regards,

Could you please check If my car Audi Care hasn't expired.

Bought it 2 months ago as a CPO

WAUGFAFC1GN115088

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Smookes View Post
    Could you please check If my car Audi Care hasn't expired.

Bought it 2 months ago as a CPO

WAUGFAFC1GN115088
    Your Audi Care is still active on this vehicle up until 10/9/2021 but it looks like based on the records only the 45k maintenance will be available as the other services were used. Let me know if you have any other questions though!

Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I'm super excited about to take delivery of 2016 S5 w 21,000 miles tomorrow! I'm paying close to top dollar, even though dealer refused to offer as CPO - because the car's in demand Sports diff, 6 sp MT, and I was tired of searching so I caved and cut the deal. So, what determines whether dealer offers as simply pre-owned vs. CPO? Can you also please check if it has Audi Care? WAUG4AFR8GA052301

Thanks.

AZ Member #

Audicare- can I buy it after the fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Perljam View Post
    I'm super excited about to take delivery of 2016 S5 w 21,000 miles tomorrow! I'm paying close to top dollar, even though dealer refused to offer as CPO - because the car's in demand Sports diff, 6 sp MT, and I was tired of searching so I caved and cut the deal. So, what determines whether dealer offers as simply pre-owned vs. CPO? Can you also please check if it has Audi Care? WAUG4AFR8GA052301

Thanks.
    Deletes

AZ Member #

Thanks. Picked up the car yesterday and dealer said Audi Care was purchased 5/2016 and expires 5/2021, so based on my usual 20K annual miles, I should be able to get 35K & 45K svc within that time. I'll call my local dealer to verify. Thanks again.

AZ Member #

Audi Care supposedly purchased for these 2018 Q7 VINs, but unclear from the documentation received - could you please check Vincenzo? Thanks!

WA1VAAF74JD037909

WA1VAAF76JD037944

AZ Member #

Doc H & Perljam,

PM's sent, let me know if you have questions!
    Vincenzo F.

AZ Member #

Thanks so much Vincenzo!

Regards,

Doc H.