Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member Three Rings cmoore86's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 RS5, 2015 SQ5

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Just an FYI for those that ordered the Roc unit. John will be shipping them out by EOD tomorrow.
    Nice! Should be fun and easy to install. Thanks for the update!
    2018 Audi [] SQ5: Navarra Blue | Ceramic Pro | BBS | AWE | JB4 | Black Optics |
    Sold - 2015 Audi RS5: Sepang Blue My Sepang Blue RS5
    Sold - 2015 Audi SQ5: Sepang Blue cmoore86 2015 SQ5

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

Quote Originally Posted by cmoore86 View Post
    Nice! Should be fun and easy to install. Thanks for the update!
    Fun mod that is easy to install defines it perfectly.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Rotiform | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Unitronic | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 S6 Prestige

Just an FYI for those that ordered the Roc unit. John will be shipping them out by EOD tomorrow.
    Thanks for the update! Been listening to all the B9 s5/s4 youtube clips of the roc euro and getting hyped! My JB4 gets delivered tomorrow also!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Audizine mobile app

Established Member Three Rings SQ5/2018's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Fun mod that is easy to install defines it perfectly.
    This will be probably the first modification installed after my service visit with the other parts still in there original packaging in the exterior bedroom 🤣

I think I own now all available “performance “ parts for the B9 SQ5 the Joy of new platform now just got to install it
    Prestige B9 SQ5 / Moonlight Blue / S sport / DAP / Dynamic Steering

V-FF 109 / JB4 Tuner / ROC-Euro Intake / AWE Exhaust / Lowering Links / 034 Trans Insert / Brembo GT 380mm

Build Thread | Instagram @SQ5.MK2 | YouTube @SQ5 MK2[/B]

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by SQ5/2018 View Post
    This will be probably the first modification installed after my service visit with the other parts still in there original packaging in the exterior bedroom 🤣

I think I own now all available “performance “ parts for the B9 SQ5 the Joy of new platform now just got to install it
    I saw APR is working on a turbo upgrade... That will be dope!!

Do you have a front mount / heat exchanger? That should be your next target ;-) (#badinfluence)
    2018 SQ5 - Daytona, Prestige - JB4 on E85, Airmatic Lowering Links & 15mm Spacers on 21s

*Sold*2011 S4 - EPL Dual Pulley + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

Quote Originally Posted by JD S4 View Post

Do you have a front mount / heat exchanger? That should be your next target ;-) (#badinfluence)
    Your check is in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Rotiform | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Unitronic | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

AZ Member #

LOL what are friends for...

The heat exchanger was already on my list but now with the rsq5 grill on order it would make sense to do it at the same time.

Thanks

V-FF 109 / JB4 Tuner / ROC-Euro Intake / AWE Exhaust / Lowering Links / 034 Trans Insert / Brembo GT 380mm

AZ Member #

Your check is in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess we need to talk and get things moving on this I’m out next 7 days to New Mexico should give us all the time we need to figure this out

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

Hey guys - Just an FYI... The B9 SQ5 Roc intakes are going to list for a good bit more than the B9 S4/5. Around $295. There are more components to the SQ5 kit. That said, I've been permitted to hold the $215 pricing for (5) more units, simply to get them in circulation. So hit me up over the next few days if you'd like to take advantage. That's a massive discount.

For those that have ordered already, shipping has been delayed due to the winter weather in NY. But they should ship by EOD tomorrow.

AZ Member #

Hey guys - Just an FYI... The B9 SQ5 Roc intakes are going to list for a good bit more than the B9 S4/5. Around $295. There are more components to the SQ5 kit. That said, I've been permitted to hold the $215 pricing for (5) more units, simply to get them in circulation. So hit me up over the next few days if you'd like to take advantage. That's a massive discount.

For those that have ordered already, shipping has been delayed due to the winter weather in NY. But they should ship by EOD tomorrow.
    Thanks for the update, No rush for me as i'm still in NM for few days then going for service on the Q5 and it could be at a dealer for few days.

As for the 5 units intro pricing people should jump on this price and get them when they can this will be probably the best price until the B10 Sq5 will arrive in the next 10 years or whenever that will be.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Mops if I made the top 5 put me down for one at $215.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app
    2018 SQ5 | Monsoon Gray | Prestige

Active Member Two Rings 2018_SQ5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

good deal... I'm holding out to see what AWE puts out
    2018 SQ5 - Prestige | Daytona Gray | BBS CIR

Active Member Two Rings 2018_SQ5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

(#badinfluence)

Where did you hear/see about this?
    2018 SQ5 - Prestige | Daytona Gray | BBS CIR

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 2018_SQ5 View Post
    good deal... I'm holding out to see what AWE puts out
    I was doing the same but for this price i got one on the way gone play with it and then replace with the AWE unit. as it still could be some time for the AWE to be available i would just pick this one since you wont beet the price

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Love the look and quality of the AWE but $1000 for an intake is pretty steep.

2018 SQ5 | Monsoon Gray | Prestige

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

Quote Originally Posted by turbophreak View Post
    Mops if I made the top 5 put me down for one at $215.

You did, sir! 3 left.

When you can, hit me with your first/last, shipping info and a phone number at mops@nemesisautosport.com. No rush at all! Your spot is held.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ5/2018 View Post
    I was doing the same but for this price i got one on the way gone play with it and then replace with the AWE unit. as it still could be some time for the AWE to be available i would just pick this one since you wont beet the price
    Exactly. Buy for $215, run it until you want to try something else and sell it for $150. The Roc will sound pretty nutty. I'm excited. Mine is sitting at Audi now, and the SQ finally arrives to Audi on Tuesday.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 2018_SQ5 View Post
    Where did you hear/see about this?
    B9 S4 forums. There are a couple threads on upgrades turbos. Good stuff

Sent from my
    2018 SQ5 - Daytona, Prestige - JB4 on E85, Airmatic Lowering Links & 15mm Spacers on 21s

*Sold*2011 S4 - EPL Dual Pulley + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

AZ Member #

Intake arrives on Tuesday, Thanks Mops 🙏

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12