Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Audi b6 400hp +

AZ Member #

Audi b6 400hp +

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi All. Iím just getting back into the Audizine forum and have always used the forum for some knowledge and opinions on my builds. But I am currently about 50% (hopefully) done with my build on my b6 Avant but now I am just eager to join the 500hp club . And yes I am aware of all the other problems that go along with it so please save me those comments 😂... so to the current specs and build of the car I am currently stage 3 eurodryne tune running a garret gt28 Turbo , evo FMIC, SEM intake manifold,034 intake , 034 exhaust manifold,034 fuel rail , 034 intake, 550cc Bosch injectors, Milltek exhaust along with a fully rebuilt 01e tDI 6speed tranny and a few other things . So besides the getting new rods and pistons which are next on the list what elseís would you guys recommend or brand ? Any and all advice would help ! Pics would Be awesome too. Thanks for the 4ring knowledge !
    Attached Images