Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings bakedziti's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

Feeler: 2011 Audi A4, P+, 6MT; Sport; B&O; 3GMMI - Modified

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I知 posting this ad as a feeler for now, but have been strongly considering moving to a new car in the near future.

That said, up for possible sale is my 2011 B8 A4. I bought the car in January 2015 with 78k on it and I知 the second owner. The car is equipped with the Premium Plus package; 3G MMI; black sport package w/ sport suspension; 6MT; and B&O sound. The exterior color is Quartz Grey Metallic with factory 10 spoke wheels. The car is my daily, but currently has 151,118 miles on it as of 1/15/19.

EDIT: 152,000 miles as of 2/8/19

Updates include:

- B8.5 engine replaced my B8 engine at 113,988 miles. Replacement long block was sourced from LKQ with 28k miles on it. The B8.5 engine currently has approximately 65k on it and burns no oil. Replacement needed after a spun rod bearing 24k miles after Stage II Oil Consumption fixes completed by the dealer in 07/15, TD1 flagged (GIAC). B8.5 engine went into my B8 in 09/16. A new water pump was added at this time as well.
    - I replaced the original turbo just after Stage II OC fixes were completed with a lightly used OE unit from a 2012 A5 from GMG via eBay. IIRC, the turbo had under 20k miles on it when it went in at ~87k miles.
    - I completed a black headliner swap in April 2016, sourced from a B8 S4. Around this time I also replaced the hexagonal trim that came standard in my A4 with brushed trim. The center console could be replaced, but it was too good of a deal to pass on.
    - I replaced all of the underbody plastic panels during the summer of 2018
    - A brand new OEM front bumper was purchased & paint matched at the beginning of December 2018. Long story, but I hit a cone on the highway and needed a new bumper. It was not replaced with an aftermarket equivalent, only OEM. New fog light housings, fog grilles, right air baffle, and main grille also replaced at this time.
    - New LUK flywheel & Sachs clutch disc, pressure plate completed 1/1/19. The original clutch began to slip just prior to Christmas 2018.

Mods & Appearance Updates:

- GIAC Stage II tune
    - OEM half perforated/half smooth FBSW with dual stage airbag & MF buttons
    - ECS street-shield - original, no trans or tunnel covers
    - ECS transmission mount insert
    - ECS Luft-Technik intercooler & aluminum charge piping & TMD
    - 3M Crystalline 40% on all side windows & rear window (no 3rd brake light cutout)
    - H&R rear sway bar
    - Moog rear end-links
    - CR-15
    - Eurocode Alu-Kreuz
    - Eurocode high-flow catalytic converter
    - Eurocode turbo inlet
    - OEM aluminum pedal covers & dead pedal
    - aFe Pro-Dry S filter
    - P3 VIDI gauge with CTS dual port analog boost tap
    - Stasis Touring Exhaust - Dual outlet, single tip (1 left & 1 right)
    - Zubehor rear valance
    - GFB DV+
    - Underseat storage bins - front
    - Zimmerman rotors & akebono euro pads currently
    - Integrated & hardwired dash camera from RSNav
    - RS style grille & fog light grilles
    - US Millworks lightened front plate holder
    - Ziza interior LEDs
    - Weathertech digital fit mats (front, rear, trunk)

Mods acquired but not installed:

- APR S3 K04. I picked this up used in March 2018, but have yet to use it. The turbo was a steal, due to the higher mileage, but I just haven稚 had a chance to get it rebuilt yet. The turbo has approximately 75k on it and was purchased from another AZ member. The planned rebuild is $399 CAD from Rochester痴 House of Boost in Newmarket, ON
    - BNIB CTS HFC & gaskets
    - BNIB Porsche Macan Brembo 345mm front calipers
    - B8.5 3G+ MMI headunit - works, needs CP removal so its been in a box for 2 years
    - B8.5 climate control interface - works, needs CP removal so its been in a box for 2 years
    - B8.5 3G+ MMI control interface (the buttons in the center console)

Stock parts included in the sale:

- OE rear seat pet cover. I致e never used it, but picked it up a couple months ago for a steal
    - OE rear sway bar & endlinks
    - OE transmission mount
    - All interior light bulbs
    - Full exhaust (turbo back)
    - Rear valance
    - 2 sets of OE 10 spoke wheels. 1 set is currently my winter set with new XI3s purchased in November 2018. 1 set currently has a bent wheel (fixable), and two wheels are sans tires, while 2 have mismatched tires acquired through a trade for my star silver headliner.
    - Beat up front bumper from the replacement in 12/18.
    - OE 田lear side windows for all 4 doors. Used to pass NY inspection the last 2 years, comes with full instructions for swap process
    - OEM piano black center console trim that arrived cracked. I monkeyed with it for a day or so but could never dedicate enough time to get it looking as good as new. A body shop surely could however.
    - USB thumb drive with 12,226 page PDF repair manual

Full disclosure: the car has been in 2 accidents. The first was in December 2016 and involved a bicycle. Thankfully no one was injured; with the extent of damage limited to a new OEM hood (used), new grille and paint. The second was in December 2017 and involved a VW backing into my lane of traffic on a one way street. Thankfully again no one was injured, and the extent of the damage was limited to some work on the front bumper and paint.

I also have a set of OE B7 RS4 19x9 ET29 split seven spoke wheels that have been rebored out to 66.6 for the B8 platform. They池e currently shod in 255/35/19 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires and are currently a glossy gunmetal color. The tires were ordered new in 05/18 and only have the one summer on them. The paint on the wheels is pretty good, but could use a refinish at some point. No rash, just could be cleaned up a bit. I purchased these from another AZ member last year and could be persuaded to include them in the sale for the right price. I am currently undecided on selling these, as I壇 like to use them on my next ride, but wanted to mention them as they will be in my images.

An agreement has been made, the car is currently unavailable

Please feel free to ask any questions. I知 not looking to part out at this time. Thank you for looking!

Last edited by bakedziti; 02-12-2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: E1: Formatting & spelling E2: Mileage update E3: Availability
    2011 A4 P+ QGM | Sport Package | 6MT | MMI | B&O
    GIAC (stage) | Eurocode HFC & Alu Kreuz | Stasis Exhaust | H&R RSB | DV+ | CR-15 | ECS Intercooler w/ Piping & Street Shield | P3

the egyptian prescription

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

Bump
    GIAC (stage) | Eurocode HFC & Alu Kreuz | Stasis Exhaust | H&R RSB | DV+ | CR-15 | ECS Intercooler w/ Piping & Street Shield | P3

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

Feeler: 2011 Audi A4, P+, 6MT; Sport; B&O; 3GMMI - Modified

Hard copy maintenance, repair, and mod documentation bump.

I also have all of my records recorded in a spreadsheet that can be shared with serious inquirers.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

Bump

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

Mileage update in my original post, and a view-able link for my personal records spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

PM壇 you.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by elgringoguillao View Post
    PM壇 you.
    I replied to your message via text.

Thank you for your interest; an agreement was made this past weekend, so the car is currently unavailable.