Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Three Rings BozMan-S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

FS: Milltek Non-Res Cat-back w/ Black Ovals SSXAU240

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I am in heavy consideration of selling my car and wanted to put out a feeler.

Product info:
    - B8 S4 Milltek Non-Res w/ Black Oval Tips
    - Purchased roughly 11 months ago, installed professionally 9-10 months ago
    - System was purchased through ECS
    - Retail price $2300 w/ tax & shipping

I was originally looking for resonated but the Milltek non-res IMO is the perfect balance between the two. Itís not raspy, doesnít drone at highway speeds, has a V8-ish rumble, past 3-3500 rpms opens up and sounds exotic.

To beat a few to comments:
    - I understand 1 day or 10yrs itís still a used system. I included age for those that ďfeel betterĒ about buying something newer or lightly used.
    - Iím not sure if it will fit B8.5 and Iíd prefer any interested buyer to confirm with Milltek direct to avoid miss-leading.

Retail as mentioned $2300, will entertain offers but will sell with no hesitation at $1700. Thatís a $600 savings or hit to me depending on how you look at it. I understand shipping can be a significant cost so willing to work with buyer if shipping is required. Honestly itís a great system, everyone that has heard it is blown away by the growl/rumble from a V6 and the performance sound it makes when pushing the pedal.

Located in Grand Rapids MI for any local interested buyers.

IMG_2151.JPGIMG_2152.JPGIMG_0657.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Last edited by BozMan-S4; 01-15-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    2011 Audi S4 Meteor Gray Pearl, Alu Kreuz, Eurocode Sways/Endlinks/Inserts, ECS Carbon Fiber Intake, 57mm Pulley, EPL Stg 2 ECU/TCU, AMS Alpha Cooler, ECS Street/Trans Shield, ECS Control Arm Brace, Milltek Non-Res Black Oval

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

Here is a link that kind of sold me on the system. I canít upload video for some reason. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEqBqLQ71xQ

2011 Audi S4 Meteor Gray Pearl, Alu Kreuz, Eurocode Sways/Endlinks/Inserts, ECS Carbon Fiber Intake, 57mm Pulley, EPL Stg 2 ECU/TCU, AMS Alpha Cooler, ECS Street/Trans Shield, ECS Control Arm Brace, Milltek Non-Res Black Oval

Established Member Three Rings Envy187's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I find it very bold and progressive to go the non-quad route for your exhausts on the S4, considering the single giant exhausts on either side are typically reserved for RS models.

I commend you for "breaking the mold".

With that being said, I wish you luck in your sale!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

Thank you and I didnít realize I was breaking a mold. There is a difference in sound compared to quad tips. I came from the V8 world so I wanted to get as close as possible. Iím sure there are other options but this system certainly filled the void.

Veteran Member Four Rings KRp220's Avatar
    AZ Member #

nice setup

i'd be tempted if it werent for the new ECS system

GLWS

(ps. milltek is british)
    2013 S4 // ESTORIL BLUE // 6MT// RS BUMPER // GIAC STG 2+ 3.2 PR // FORGE CC // AWE TOURING // JHM TP + MF 11385 // ECS INTAKE // KW HAS // BC FORGED HCA381-F // PSS 265/30/20 // AK // 034 MOUNTS // SB STAGE 3 CLUTCH // CR 15
    + tints, sports diff, j-codes, Akebono pads, SS clutch line, Ceramic Pro...
    GONE 2010 S4 // QUARTZ GREY // 6MT // GIAC STG2 // AWE TRACK // ROC EURO // 034 TRANS MOUNT // H&R OE's // AG M610 FF 19x8.5 // + random stuff

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

Touchť...for some reason I thought I read Germany on the box. Indeed HQ is in England. Well closer to Germany than the US I suppose...;)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

Quote Originally Posted by KRp220 View Post
    nice setup

i'd be tempted if it werent for the new ECS system

GLWS

(ps. milltek is british)
    If you end up going with the ECS system you should start a thread. Iíve had valved exhaust on other cars but all V8ís. Iím curious if it will be raspy like the other valved systems available for our platform. If I sell my car Iím not sure what Iím going to get but probably stay Audi. I would put the ECS in consideration but havenít seen feedback or member videos yet. I think exhaust tone is a major piece to the character of the car. OCD is a bitch, it took me a year to pick the Milltek after driving crazy distance to hear different systems in person.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

Bump for Friday!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

I was able to talk with Milltek in regards to 8.5 fit. They said all will fit but you will want the 8.5 exhaust tip setup. I assume itís because the 8.5 has a larger option vs B8.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

PM'd

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Cadillac STS- V Series

Bump for Monday