I am selling two 1976 Audi Fox coupes. These historic Audi's are hard to find. This generation Fox is the B1 and what would later become the A4. I purchased both with the intention of putting together one fully restored resto-mod. Running out of time and downsizing some cars and projects. Additional pictures can be found on my craigslist ad https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...794349356.html

Car 1 - 1976 Fox - Tan
  • Very complete
  • All interior and exterior trim
  • All glass and seals in good condition
  • Full interior including dash
  • 1.8 turbo motor installed from a 2003 Audi A4 FWD
  • Original manual transmission
  • Starts, runs and drives with motor swap
  • This car has some significant surface rust through, as well as heavy rust in the floor pans and rocker panels

Car 2 - 1976 Fox - Maroon
  • This is basically a rolling shell. The body is very straight and very rust free. Some slight surface rust which has been ground down. The car was filled and primed by the previous owner. It will need some additional filling and priming to be ready for paint.
  • Original engine and trans are removed but included if the buyer wants them.
  • Fully reupholstered interior is included as well as additional glass and spare parts

My plan was to finish prep work on the shell, have it painted and then swap all parts from the tan car into the newly painted and rust free body.

The tan car could be driven as is, while the other body was being painted.

Reach out for more questions. aaron.klimchuk@gmail.com