Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: 21" Options

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

21" Options

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello everyone, I have a question in regards to 21" rims options. I had an s7 2014 and still have a set of 21" 10.5 inch et 33 velos d5 rims left over that I never tried to sell. Now my current lease is running up on X6m and am really liking the new rs5 sportback. I did a quick search online but haven't really seen anything about the rs5 with 21" option. The bolt pattern and hub are the same for both vehicles, only thing is tire size as 295/25 r21 is the correct equivalent to the stock diameter. Can anyone shime in if I might be able to reuse the set.

Update:
    OK I see the ABT is using 21's, with 275/25r21 tires. Anyone have a clue where can this size be ordered? Checked online but no luck. I see that it's a continental tire they are using but I can't get that size from their website. US or Euro website.
    Last edited by yvnrg1981; 01-14-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

You're 295/25 could very well fit. I'd try those first. 275/25 has quite a thin sidewall.

The wheel specs are totally good. You could even run a 3-5mm spacer.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Rotiform | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Unitronic | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Established Member Two Rings hamzahj's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Have you tried ordering the tires from Tirerack?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by hamzahj View Post
    Have you tried ordering the tires from Tirerack?

I tried doing internet search on all sorts of sites. Only 25 sidewall i found starts at 295 width. Wondering if ABT had a special size made for their version.

Established Member Two Rings minho80's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Im running 265/30/21 works great , talk to mops at nemesis ,he help me with my 21 set up