Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: OBD eleven

Established Member Two Rings MolonLabe300's Avatar
    AZ Member #

OBD eleven

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Thoughts? I ordered mine with the year end deal and it just came in today. I downloaded the app and was hoping to see the boost gauge and be able to lower my S6 with it. Anyone logged into the engineering menu with it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    13 S6 APR S2, Milltek turbo back, roc-euro, AMG coolant pump.

Veteran Member Three Rings VR4-S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 S6, 2000 S4

It's useful, especially for the cost and convenience of using it with your phone. I have an older vagcom cable that I used on my B5, but it doesn't work with the newer CANBUS cars, the cost of upgrading is much more than just purchasing an OBD11. I've used it on the S6 to enable the boost gauge/lap timer, display the gear number while in regular D mode and opening/closing the windows with the remote. Will probably use it to lower the car eventually too.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Definitely worth it, I used it to find out if my timing chain was stretched or not. And set up daytime running lights brightness. There's a lot of things u can do with it .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app