Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings Audi 4 Life's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 D3 A8 Black/peanut with alcantara

Very RARE STASIS Rear Brake kit& more!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    As the title states and for those who dont know the stasis B8 S4 330x22 rear kit was never relased except in a extreme limited almost prototype existence. I was lucky to get my hands on a rear set for my brake kit and an extra set of hats which are the key peice in these kits as the discs are replaceable and readily available so i am selling an extra set of hats front and rear pair. Genuine Discs are optional. Hardware optional as well.

Usually stasis hats are blank or silk screen and some older models B7 and B6 hats are engraved. So I had a shop engrave since the silk screen comes off and i put it on the rear so its more subtle and not seen once installed. Because IMO the stasis engraving on the caliper is enough.

390 front disc is available as well which most know is also discontinued in the stasis gas vent pattern and only available in aftermarket from alconkits.com or girodisc slotted vents but if anyone needs genuine replacments please reach out and i can give you information

(these are genuine front and rear stasis discs but the rears are heat treated, when the origonal stasis 330x22 rear discs are made they are not heat treated but i had it done on request which avoids discs cracking and many other benifits)

Price depends on what you want just a set if front and rear hats or if you need a pair of front or rear discs as well seperate or together.

The hats are sold in pairs of front and rear.

New front and rear Hardware Available as well.

Pm me with any questions. Link for my feed back

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=668883

PICTURE OF COMPLETE BRAKE KIT AND SUSPENSION FOR REFERENCE ONLY AND NOT FOR SALE!!!!

Front and rear brake disc and hat showing front face of how it will be seen when mounted.

Another front picture, of front and rear brake disc and hat

Rear brake disc and hat pic showing the back side of hat and disc.

Rear pic of front brake disc showing the back of the front hat and disc

Front picture of front and rear hats

Rear pic of Front and rear hats

Picture of complete stasis brake and suspension picture for reference only.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

RIP - JHM B6 3.0 6MTQ USP Denim Blue/Black w/ Nappa Silver
    Current- B8 2.0t Ibis white/black

AKA: A4QuattroV6

Veteran Member Four Rings Audi 4 Life's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 D3 A8 Black/peanut with alcantara

Just to clarify...

If you have a front stasis brake kit and in need of a matching set of rears discs? Then this kit is for you!!!!!

Or if your in search of a complete front and rear brake upgrade made of the highest quality parts?

Then this is for you. I am not selling a full kit but its not hard once you have the front and rear 2 peice rotors which is what i am selling to obtain the remaining parts all that would be needed is front calipers and brackets, pads, lines and hardware.

Thank you please PM with any queastions.

RIP - JHM B6 3.0 6MTQ USP Denim Blue/Black w/ Nappa Silver
    Current- B8 2.0t Ibis white/black

AKA: A4QuattroV6