Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

High End Floor mats. Has anyone tried Lux Mats?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Curious if anyone has tried Lux Mats. I'm trying to decide if they are cool or a bit cheesy.

https://www.instagram.com/luxmats/

I'm kind of leaning toward cool, but at $479 for the mats... man I don't know, they better be QUALITY. I do like how they can basically be custom designed with whatever color or stitching you want. I figure I could match the Super Sport seats in my S3 if I got the mats in black diamond patterned with silver stitching.

Established Member Two Rings BrianVan's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Checked out the intagram pics. Those look sweet. They look it for high quality.
    2013 B8.5 A4 Quattro Auto| Ice Silver | RS4 Grill and Fogs | Painted Calipers Gunmetal | R1 Concept Rotors Drilled\Slotted | Ceramic Pads | Audi Puddle Lights | LED Interior Lights | RS4 Pedals | ECS Drivetrain Mounts |Luft-Technik Intake | Red Coil Paks | Plasti-Dip Rear Emblems | Carista | Spacers 12.5Front 25Rear | ST Coilovers | Ceramic Paint Protection | Lamin-X Tail Light Tint GunSmoke |

Forum Moderator Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Ebay has the same thing for cheaper.
    B5S4/A3S3RS3/Hawaii Forum Moderator - PM Comments/Concerns

00 Laser Red S4
    VAST Performance | BLOUCH | AWE | EvolutionRacewerks | Volk Racing | Vogtland | STaSIS/Alcon | JHM Motorsports | RS4 OEM

18 Daytona Gray Pearl S3
    Stock Daily

Established Member Two Rings n8vs3's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I don't get the logic behind these floor mats, unless you and your passengers plan to take off your shoes upon entering the vehicle...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Forum Moderator Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by n8vs3 View Post
    I don't get the logic behind these floor mats, unless you and your passengers plan to take off your shoes upon entering the vehicle...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    First time I saw the ad for these I thought the same thing in my head "Everyone better take their shoes off"
    B5S4/A3S3RS3/Hawaii Forum Moderator - PM Comments/Concerns

00 Laser Red S4
    VAST Performance | BLOUCH | AWE | EvolutionRacewerks | Volk Racing | Vogtland | STaSIS/Alcon | JHM Motorsports | RS4 OEM

18 Daytona Gray Pearl S3
    Stock Daily

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

... they may look great, but I don't think they are really functional for day to day driving. My buddy has a set that he purchased on line that has the red stitched quilted pattern, but he only brings them out for the show & shine meets.

An awesome alternative is a set from TuxMat! These are designed for everyday driving and I personal own a set on another vehicle.

Check them out here ... https://www.tuxmat.ca/store/p218/audi-a3.html

Registered Member One Ring remzo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18%20A3%20Quattro

No offense to the vendor but I wouldn't be caught dead with that in my car. Fonts are all weird - not to mention really goes against the grain of the sleek - minimalist approach Audi has always taken with their design.
    Yeah, Well, that's just like, you know - your opinion, man.
    http://i1.wp.com/bulletin.equinoxpub...size=900%2C675

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Those look amazing, but not something that would be practical to use, especially in winter.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybrown View Post
    ... they may look great, but I don't think they are really functional for day to day driving. My buddy has a set that he purchased on line that has the red stitched quilted pattern, but he only brings them out for the show & shine meets.

An awesome alternative is a set from TuxMat! These are designed for everyday driving and I personal own a set on another vehicle.

Check them out here ... https://www.tuxmat.ca/store/p218/audi-a3.html
    I wish I had bought these over my weathertechs, they provide even better coverage.

Registered Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

I have owned Several sets of Lux Mats. If you go to me Instagram you will see that I do sales for them and can get anyone a nice discount! That being said:

-The quality is top notch!!
    Much better than the cheaper version you see for around $200 as I have had those too.
    -They're completely customizable
    -They're very durable and easy to clean!
    -You can add rugs in the front and rear that clip in so they stay cleaner
    -IF done properly, they look really classy and are sleek and not in your face

But, is it worth the cost? That's up to you really.
    Would I use them in my daily? If they were cheaper yes lol
    I have them in my RS4 which is a weekender. If you're building a show car I think these are a must imo
    2014 Phantom Black Pearl S4: too many things done to it
    2007 Mugello Blue RS4: too many things done to it

Follow my Instagram @Pyro_S4
    Badges and Carbon... ^^^