Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings Turbavanttro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Attention AoA: The Wagon Uprising in North America is Now

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    We've obviously been trying to convince Audi to grace the North American market with the RS4 and RS6 Avant, A6 Allroad, etc. for quite some time now. Based on this Bloomberg article, perhaps the market conditions are finally right for Audi to bring its best wagons to the North American market. Will Audi take action and get ahead of the curve here in NA, or will they let other like Mercedes Benz, Volvo, and others steal the show?

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...gjRKkS10Yx67lw

We're all seeing the new Volvo and MB wagons around us. They are selling, and becoming more and more appealing. But we want the S and RS wagons and larger A6 Allroads. The time is now Audi. And we are here, for now. But you can't expect us to be satisfied with the A4 Allroad forever.

The Q5/7/8 are not going to replace our wagons, they can't and just aren't the same in any way shape or form. There's always at least one place in the stable for the wagon.

It's been discussed before, but this seems like this is a good time to revive the discussion...
    2004 B6 Avant l Moro Blue Pearl l Sportec l EFR TS-7064 l United Motorsport Tuned l 460 awhp, 93 octane
    2014 P+ Allroad l Glacier White l Airlift 3H l BBS l Eurocode l OEM+ Goodness l CTS l IE l K04 l United Motorsport Tuned l
    Instagram: bluewings460
    So many Audis, so little time....

Veteran Member Three Rings jhoward's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Dear Audi - I will order an RS4 avant (most likely in white). I still have my B6 S4 avant and I dump money into it to keep it going because I love the car and it's a performance wagon. All my cars are wagons without exception since 1997

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings DC242's Avatar
    AZ Member #

p.s. We would also like a manual trans option
    2008 B7 A4 Avant 6mt | GFB DV+ | JHM Staqe 1

Veteran Member Four Rings oatzel's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I see lots of speculation that AoA will be bring the RS6 Avant to the states in 2020
    Current: '14 allroad, Premium +, Sport, Black on Black, H&R c/o, Magnaflow exhaust, Hotchkis swaybars, Neuspeed Gunmetal RSe102, CR-15

Old: '12 4dr GTI Autobahn, Black on Black
    07 s4 avant, ibis, stasis exhaust, vogtland c/o, h-sport rs4 sways, vmr gunmetal v710s, 50/35% tint
    09 A4 2.0t
    03 a4 3.0qms
    00 1.8TQ

AZ Member #

Likewise. I've heard a lot of positive speculation and talked to some credible sources who think the A6 Allroad is very likely going to come to the NA market, followed later by the RS6 Avant. But it's all speculation at this point.

We deserve to have some indication from Audi and AoA specifically about their perspectives and plans for wagons here in NA. They are clearly falling behind in the category. If the Bloomberg article/data is correct, Audi might be playing catch up instead of leading, which won't help their short and long term return on investment in the wagon segment.
    2004 B6 Avant l Moro Blue Pearl l Sportec l EFR TS-7064 l United Motorsport Tuned l 460 awhp, 93 octane
    2014 P+ Allroad l Glacier White l Airlift 3H l BBS l Eurocode l OEM+ Goodness l CTS l IE l K04 l United Motorsport Tuned l

Forum Moderator Four Rings SoCalS4Avant's Avatar
    AZ Member #

We've been saying this for years. And they haven't listened (in fact, in many respects, it's gotten worse).

Who wouldn't love for this to happen...but don't hold your breath.
    Moderator/Wiseguy

yeah, I'm pretty sure this needs to happen too...so I can live Vicariously through myself. - cab509
    People are stupid. It's a fact. It's science. - tankdeer
    Better be careful. That's the kind of car that can get people pregnant. -Jermunji
    Nothing makes me happier than the fact that your motive is based on spite, revenge, and regret. Well done sir. A tip of the hat to you. - tankdeer

Veteran Member Four Rings nhodgson1993's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1997 Legacy Outback 5MT

I've heard lots of rumors swirling about the RS6 coming. If anything, the two most likely long roof options I can see coming here will be the RS6 and maybe an RS3 hatch. Don't get your hopes up on a 3 pedal option, because Audi won't be making those any more. The next iteration of the RS's will more likely have some kind of hybrid setup (think the new Panamera Turbo E-Hybrid).
    2016 Frozen White Ford Focus RS (Current)
    2018 Cardinal Red E63 AMG S Wagon (Dad's car)
    2005.5 Brilliant Black B7 Audi S4 Avant 6MT (Gone, but never forgotten)

Veteran Member Three Rings sferraro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Glad to see this article - thanks for sharing @turbavanttro.

I hope us wagon enthusiasts will be pleasantly surprised by AoA based on recent rumors and speculation.

I’d hate to see Audi, who dominated this arena in the past, be behind the curve and chasing other manufacturers. C’mon AoA!
    2013 allroad thread
    revo Stage 2 | revo intake | SPM exhaust | STaSIS Ohlins coilovers | STaSIS rear sway bar | R8 oil + coolant caps | S6 Black Optic wheels | H&R TRAK+ DRA 25mm spacers | RS4 spoiler | S5 mirror caps | E-codes | Thule Dynamic 800 roof box | RS4 FBSW | S4 pedals | Piano black inlays

Instagram: sfavant

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Audi is already behind the curve on this issue compared to competitor wagons here in the USA.

This thread might fall on the correct ears if posted here...

https://www.audizine.com/forum/forum...mer-Experience
    IG: @I_like_your_box
    @downhill_a4

"If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

Established Member Two Rings Kylet21's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 VW Golf R 6mt

Quote Originally Posted by DC242 View Post
    p.s. We would also like a manual trans option
    Yes please, actually let’s get rid of all automatics and “Make Driving Great Again”.... OK, the DSGs can stay...

-Kyle-

Senior Member Two Rings mysteryman047's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 RS4 Avus Ti, B7 RS4 PB Ti, B7 S4 AVANT SPRINT BLUE

Dilly Dilly!
    Current:
    B7 S4 AVANT 6MT SPRINT BLUE PEARL
    B7 RS4 AVUS SILVER
    B7 RS4 PHANTOM BLACK

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Kylet21 View Post
    Yes please, actually let’s get rid of all automatics and “Make Driving Great Again”.... OK, the DSGs can stay...

-Kyle-
    Lol, I think our only hope is to build our own. Audi is even phasing out manuals in Europe. I would buy a MDGA hat though :)

Veteran Member Four Rings jjvwg's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 A4 Avant

I for one would like something not in an allroad trim. If they brought a normal A6 avant over Id highly consider buying one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | 2004 A4 Avant | Gloss Dark Grey |
    | 2.7t K04 swap | 034 RSB | Apikol snub | 17z BBK |Vogtland GT1 Coilovers | Moog adj. UCA's | Peeler reps |

| 2011 A4 Avant | Brilliant Black | Vogtland Coilovers | RSE's | 034 Sway/tranny mount | Q5 brakes |

Senior Member Four Rings avantagg's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Well said @turbavanttro. The B8 Avant was so tame... I ended up building a version of something I couldn’t buy from beginning and while it’s been an adventure, it would be nice to have the all-in-one package the next time I go shopping for an Audi avant. We crave more power, more style, more space. Send us some of the big boy wagons please AoA?

2012 Facelift A4 Avant - Competition Plus - S-Line - Phantom Black
    Unitronic K04 | Unitronic FMIC | AFE | Fluidampr | Eurocode HFIP | Eurocode HFC | BB 3" Exhuast | Bilstein B12 Sportline | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | H&R Sways | 034 Inserts | Ecodes | A5 Cluster Swap | 3G+ MMI | RS4 FBSW | Black Headliner Swap | BUILD THREAD

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Oh man avanttag that shot is awesome!

mentioned today as well - https://carbuzz.com/news/the-station...we-all-thought

Established Member Two Rings WarmFuzzies's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8 A4 Avant Prestige S-Line, B8.5 Allroad Prestige

I’d sell my wife’s allroad for a non-allroad Audi wagon the second they bring one over!

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by WarmFuzzies View Post
    I’d sell my wife’s allroad for a non-allroad Audi wagon the second they bring one over!

That's it? I'd be giving up my first born, wife, house, dog......you name it, you got it. For anything but a A4/S4 avant, must be a C7/C8 wagon. I'd take an RS4 as well, I'd make an exception

Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    2013 Allroad Premium + | Ice Silver Metallic/Black | B&O | Carbon Atlas | S - Line Comp FBSW | APR Stage 1 E85 | Airlift 3P | SPC Adjustable Control Arms | CR-15 | Ti 20X10.5 BBS CH-R ET25| 255/35 MPSS | blah blah blah

AZ Member #

I could live with any of the new Avants that aren't here yet, whether A6 Avant/Allroad, RS4/6 Avant, regardless of the transmission. If other manufacturers of desirable wagons were offering manual transmissions in their sport wagons, maybe we would have a valid argument to raise with Audi. But the fact is, I'm not aware of any high end sport wagons available in the NA market with a manual trans. Not MB, not Porsche, not BMW, etc. The manual transmission is on its way out, it's not an Audi-specific issue.

With my B8.5 allroad aging, I'm in the market for a new car {wagon} within the year. I want more options than the B9 allroad offers, as do many wagon enthusiasts that I know. Need more space, or at least more sport, yada yada. The hunt has already begun, and I have a decision to make. Am I going to look at other brands, or now that the wagon market is showing clear signs of revival here in the US, will Audi finally step up to the plate and commit more of it's wagon arsenal to the NA market?

To me, that's what we need to clamor about. We have a legitimate gripe with Audi if the market for wagons in NA is profitable again and other manufacturers have stepped up to the plate, which has clearly started to happen (i.e. MB, Volvo, etc.). I see no justification for Audi NOT to offer a C8 A6 Avant/allroad, RS6, and/or A4/S4/RS4 Avant.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Turbavanttro View Post
    I could live with any of the new Avants that aren't here yet, whether A6 Avant/Allroad, RS4/6 Avant, regardless of the transmission. If other manufacturers of desirable wagons were offering manual transmissions in their sport wagons, maybe we would have a valid argument to raise with Audi. But the fact is, I'm not aware of any high end sport wagons available in the NA market with a manual trans. Not MB, not Porsche, not BMW, etc. The manual transmission is on its way out, it's not an Audi-specific issue.

With my B8.5 allroad aging, I'm in the market for a new car {wagon} within the year. I want more options than the B9 allroad offers, as do many wagon enthusiasts that I know. Need more space, or at least more sport, yada yada. The hunt has already begun, and I have a decision to make. Am I going to look at other brands, or now that the wagon market is showing clear signs of revival here in the US, will Audi finally step up to the plate and commit more of it's wagon arsenal to the NA market?

To me, that's what we need to clamor about. We have a legitimate gripe with Audi if the market for wagons in NA is profitable again and other manufacturers have stepped up to the plate, which has clearly started to happen (i.e. MB, Volvo, etc.). I see no justification for Audi NOT to offer a C8 A6 Avant/allroad, RS6, and/or A4/S4/RS4 Avant.
    Well the good news is even if you do part with the allroad and make the jump to another brand, your stuck with that B6 of yours.....

2013 Allroad Premium + | Ice Silver Metallic/Black | B&O | Carbon Atlas | S - Line Comp FBSW | APR Stage 1 E85 | Airlift 3P | SPC Adjustable Control Arms | CR-15 | Ti 20X10.5 BBS CH-R ET25| 255/35 MPSS | blah blah blah

Veteran Member Three Rings sferraro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just add a third wagon when the time comes, @turbavanttro. You’re have quite the collection already. Keep growing it!
    2013 allroad thread
    revo Stage 2 | revo intake | SPM exhaust | STaSIS Ohlins coilovers | STaSIS rear sway bar | R8 oil + coolant caps | S6 Black Optic wheels | H&R TRAK+ DRA 25mm spacers | RS4 spoiler | S5 mirror caps | E-codes | Thule Dynamic 800 roof box | RS4 FBSW | S4 pedals | Piano black inlays

Instagram: sfavant

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

So I made mention of this in our local forum, and I've got my flame suit on...

The reality of the situation is that while all of us go on and on about how badly we want an RS4, most of us likely cant afford a brand new one. With an entry level price of likely $110K US, they are out of reach for the masses. The RS6 is even more. I asked myself, how many of us bought our Avants brand new? I have owned 4, and all of them were at least second owner. This means someone else needs to want to drop 6 figures on a car so that I can buy it a couple years later. If we really wanted to see any results, it seems logical we would need to make our presence known to AoA NOT in the form of an internet forum, but in a "cash in hand" purchaser list. We all have different priorities with our cash, and I am by no means insinuating that "you" cant afford one, but the majority of this forum is currently driving a sub-$50K car, and that's a big jump.

Further to this, look at what MB has recently delivered. I went and looked at the new C43 AMG wagon, and frankly its pretty badass. Its admittedly 70 less hp, and 0.7 seconds slower to 60, but its also 60 grand. Fully loaded up with the good seats, the sport options, and all the trimmings it was still only $84k at my local dealer, and that's in Canadian funds, so you Americans get a 30% discount!

To counter this, and so that you guys know I'm not just a pessimistic douche, it should be made clear that I have had multiple discussions with my go-to dealer, and have given them a written offer of intent to purchase the first RS4 avant they get, if it ever happens.(They had heard rumors that this might be a 2019 addition, and they called me immediately. they have my visa on file). Personally I am keeping my fingers crossed.

AZ Member #

While you have plenty of valid points and I tend to agree with most of them, as much as the exterior of the C43 wagon is appealing, the interior is not. I will not purchase solely on the interior. I love the steering wheel, but the rest is blah. I'll take that $85k and go to a new C8 A6 or RS5 SB. No thanks.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sferraro View Post
    Just add a third wagon when the time comes, @turbavanttro. You’re have quite the collection already. Keep growing it!
    Turbavanttro: King of all thing avants

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by makisupa View Post
    While you have plenty of valid points and I tend to agree with most of them, as much as the exterior of the C43 wagon is appealing, the interior is not. I will not purchase solely on the interior. I love the steering wheel, but the rest is blah. I'll take that $85k and go to a new C8 A6 or RS5 SB. No thanks.

I didn't think it was that bad, personally. (again, I also left the dealership in my allroad)
    The AMG performance seats and the carbon package make it really nice.

my photos don't want to embed properly, but google search "C43 AMG interior" and you get some good ideas.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by miketweedie View Post
    I didn't this it was that bad, personally. (again, I also left the dealership in my allroad)

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/merced...es.html#771581

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...47139641688847
    Yeah I hear ya, just not my thing. The only MB I've actually liked enough to consider buying would be a C63 AMG Black edition. Truthfully, I've never been in love with MB interiors. To each their own, right? My current favorite interiors are range rovers and the new A6. Full disclosure, I've yet to sit in the new A6s, but they look top notch.

Forum Moderator Four Rings SoCalS4Avant's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by miketweedie View Post
    So I made mention of this in our local forum, and I've got my flame suit on...

The reality of the situation is that while all of us go on and on about how badly we want an RS4, most of us likely cant afford a brand new one. With an entry level price of likely $110K US, they are out of reach for the masses. The RS6 is even more. I asked myself, how many of us bought our Avants brand new? I have owned 4, and all of them were at least second owner. This means someone else needs to want to drop 6 figures on a car so that I can buy it a couple years later. If we really wanted to see any results, it seems logical we would need to make our presence known to AoA NOT in the form of an internet forum, but in a "cash in hand" purchaser list. We all have different priorities with our cash, and I am by no means insinuating that "you" cant afford one, but the majority of this forum is currently driving a sub-$50K car, and that's a big jump.

Further to this, look at what MB has recently delivered. I went and looked at the new C43 AMG wagon, and frankly its pretty badass. Its admittedly 70 less hp, and 0.7 seconds slower to 60, but its also 60 grand. Fully loaded up with the good seats, the sport options, and all the trimmings it was still only $84k at my local dealer, and that's in Canadian funds, so you Americans get a 30% discount!

To counter this, and so that you guys know I'm not just a pessimistic douche, it should be made clear that I have had multiple discussions with my go-to dealer, and have given them a written offer of intent to purchase the first RS4 avant they get, if it ever happens.(They had heard rumors that this might be a 2019 addition, and they called me immediately. they have my visa on file). Personally I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    First, I don't necessarily disagree with what you say. Primarily because I think AoA could give two shits about what enthusiasts think. The Avant market is a niche one, for sure. It always has been, and "corporately speaking", Audi isn't filling that niche any longer. You're right about the cost being hight - although, I highly doubt an RS4 would be $110k USD. An RS7 starts at $117k USD, so I think an RS6 would be up at that range. That said, and RS4 would likely be $70k base with an $85k max.

When some AoA exec brought a B8 RS4 Avant to the US several years ago now, I contacted AoA directly and told them I have cash in hand to buy it. NO RESPONSE. So, money doesn't always talk either. I understand others had similar experiences. Again, it boils down to Audi making the decision to not fill the wagon niche. Specific to your comments about MB, I had to visit MBUSA because I didn't know they offered a C43 Wagon here in North America...and they don't, it appears. Only in Canada. So that's off the table. I think I'm more pessimistic than you, even, as I don't think that the US will ever get another hot Avant. I do hope I'm wrong.
    Moderator/Wiseguy

yeah, I'm pretty sure this needs to happen too...so I can live Vicariously through myself. - cab509
    People are stupid. It's a fact. It's science. - tankdeer
    Better be careful. That's the kind of car that can get people pregnant. -Jermunji
    Nothing makes me happier than the fact that your motive is based on spite, revenge, and regret. Well done sir. A tip of the hat to you. - tankdeer

AZ Member #

I do not disagree with some of your points miketweedie. You may be correct that some or a lot of people in this specific forum may not be able to afford an A6 Allroad, let alone RS4 Avant or RS6 Avant. Hard to really determine how true that is because lots of the people who view the forums rarely, if ever, post. I'm a decent example of that, as I've gotten older since being bitten with Avant-itis and have less time to be active on here. But it may also be true that many or perhaps even most of the people who actually can afford the pricetag for the higher end wagon offerings are not people who even visit car enthusiast forums at all. To me this is not even the point.

Like Mike and some of my friends, I've talked not only to my dealer, but to AoA as well. They know where I stand, and currently they have not established any sort of deposit program as a means to gauge interest. I wish they would, as it would give them firm evidence of the initial market interest for the offering, which is likely better than most indicators. These talks continue today, but I doubt they do much, if anything, to influence Audi's decision to bring or not bring their other wagons to North America.

However, it has already been shown by MB that a $100k+ sport wagon, the E63 AMG, will sell in the NA market. To my knowledge, not one 2018 MB E63 AMG Wagon that was brought to a dealer in the US or Canada did not sell. Of course, I have no way of knowing the profit or loss that MB endured to make it happen. But we know they've done it.

So, the point of me bothering to start this thread was to foster discussion about the apparent upswing in the NA wagon market, the fact that Audi's rivals are clearly finding a way to make their economics work out, why Audi is remaining for the most part a spectator aside from the A4 Allroad, and why they should or shouldn't bring its larger and beefier wagons to the NA market.

Consider a few facts:
    1) Audi has enjoyed a decade of very record-breaking growth in the NA market;
    2) Audi's competitors (MB specifically, maybe others) have and are succeeding in the luxury-class sport wagon market;
    3) Significant increases in the number of wagons being sold across the wagon segment as a whole; and,
    4) Audi already has several product offerings and could choose to bring 1 or more of them to the market if they chose to.

I am not convinced by any of the arguments I've heard against Audi bringing an RS wagon to the NA market, particularly given they have been shown by their competition that sales of luxury sport wagons can be successful over here. In the business world, you don't give customers, either current or potential future, a reason to choose another company. There is an opportunity cost to doing so.

As for me, the reason I own an a sub-$50k allroad and a highly modified B6 is mostly because at the time I made each purchase, Audi didn't offer anything more appealing. In 2007, I bought my B6 after deciding after driving several S4 Avant 6MTs, which didn't inspire me from a performance standpoint in stock form. I chose the USP Avant because it looked just as good as the B6/7 S4 Avant IMO, and I knew I could build it to exceed what I could reasonably obtain by building a 4.2L B6/7 S4. It had nothing to do with the cost of the S4 Avant. In 2016 when I bought my Allroad, there obviously still wasn't a high performance Audi sport wagon available here, so I just bought a used allroad while waiting and hoping Audi would bring us something better in the coming years. While I appreciate other sportwagons, I simply prefer everything about the Audi design language.

Well, here we are, in 2019, and the wagon's future in NA is looking brighter. I guess if Audi doesn't at least bring an A6 Allroad here by the end of this year, I'll be "forced" to do another build. First world problems.

Do most in this forum think Audi is justified in keeping the 2019-2020 A6 Allroad, RS4 Avant, and RS6 Avant out of the NA market?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Turbavanttro View Post
    Do most in this forum think Audi is justified in keeping the 2019-2020 A6 Allroad, RS4 Avant, and RS6 Avant out of the NA market?
    I actually meant to add this to my initial post, but I completely forgot. Thank you for starting the thread. It is so great to see that the market research is backing up our demand, and we can actually hope for some new product offerings outside of the tedious SUV market. Also, both your avants are killer and leave me thinking I need to throw more $ at my allroad.

AZ Member #

Thanks Mike. I'm actually trying not to spend much more on my allroad (famous last words). Hoping the rumors come true later this year

Established Member Two Rings Taylor-S's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I (like everyone) have always been surprised they never brought any of the C chaise Avants over the past few years just due to the size factor, I feel like they missed the mark by offering the B and not the C instead. I know it is likely due to the cost increase, but I think they have lost out on a ton of sales because the size of the B8 Avant and allroad, particularity here in CO (the land where Subaru wagons are king). I almost didn't buy mine because it is so small in the second row and is one of the smallest wagons offered in the US. You would think with us "Americans" they would push the bigger wagon to capture some people that are on the edge of considering the SUV. I always wonder how we are all still such loyal Audi fanatics after the way AoA treats us... it makes me laugh (dam them for making such good looking and performing vehicles). and as much as it will kill me, in a few years if we don't have some sort of A6/A6 allroad, S6 or RS6 Avant, I will be looking elsewhere like others. The Volvo V90 and V90 CC have been catching my eye for a while now. Also, if Audi is really worried about the sales numbers of the RS4 or RS6 Avant, lets consider the sales factor of the R8, supposedly these are the numbers sold; in 2018: 928 Sold, 2017: 772 Sold, 2016: 736 Sold, 2015: 495 Sold. I think they could sell way more RS Avant's than that even if they come in above $110k (yes I know the R8 is in a whole different category) and no it wont be even remotely close to the a4 sedan sales, but that's not the goal is it...
    Sorry for the rant about things everyone else is thinking and already saying, just had to get it out.
    As I was typing this I saw a beautiful white C6 A6 Avant with the new Thule Motion Xt Alpine on top, dam it looked good!!!
    Build Thread Instagram: @ts_13allroad
    B8.5 allroad | APR Stage 2 (e-85) | APR Downpipe | AWE FMIC | Macan/Q5 345mm Brembo Front Brakes | Plasti-Dip'ed stuff

AZ Member #

Nice. All of the rumors seem to be fairly consistent. That's not a bad sign.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Three Rings Shawn@PacificGerman's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18' SQ5 . 17' R8 . 17' C4 . 16' Turbo S . 15' C4S . 17' Q7 . '89 964 . '16 981 . '06 911 C2S

We'd be game for an RS6 avant. We've already had an S4 avant since last year

Pacific German | Info@PacificGerman.com | Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley Service, Tuning, Repair | Located in Laguna Hills, Ca

AZ Member #

I think most of us would prefer to buy one car rather than two! And preferably one that comes with the letter "R" before the "S". Very different breeds

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I would just be game for a regular A6 Avant S-line to replace my current B7 long roof.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    81' Scirocco JH/ABA, 00' S4

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PacificGerman View Post
    We'd be game for an RS6 avant. We've already had an S4 avant since last year

Still bitter that the rs3 5-door did not come here.

Sent from my Pixel using Audizine mobile app