Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

S4 seat adjustments

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys! Visiting from the b8 section but i have a quick question. Those with the super sport seats in the s4, are you able to adjust the side bolsters without needing to go into the menu? Can you just toggle the switches on the side of the seats and adjust the side bolsters from there if need be? Thank you all for your time.🍻

Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Hi there!

Yes, you can control the side bolsters and massagers from the seat's control panel located on the bottom side of the seat. As you adjust there is a graphic representation of what you are setting that is displayed on the MMI, however, it's not mandatory to look at or use if you know the settings.

Hope this helps!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    Hi there!

Yes, you can control the side bolsters and massagers from the seat's control panel located on the bottom side of the seat. As you adjust there is a graphic representation of what you are setting that is displayed on the MMI, however, it's not mandatory to look at or use if you know the settings.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks a bunch man!! This really helps. When it comes down to wanting to change the massage settings, by just using the seat, do i just press the button multiple times till i get the setting i want?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Quote Originally Posted by Slick_B8 View Post
    Thanks a bunch man!! This really helps. When it comes down to wanting to change the massage settings, by just using the seat, do i just press the button multiple times till i get the setting i want?
    All the seat controls are handled by the round knob pictured below. If you notice there is a little tab on the knob that allows you to easy move the outer control dial up or down. In combination with the outer control dial there are four inner buttons. Using a combination of these controls will allow you to select Seat Massage, which type of massage, and the strength. It's good to know that the last setting you used is stored in memory and can easily be recalled at any time by pressing the slanted square button near to top of the control center. This is how I activate the massage feature.

HTH.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    All the seat controls are handled by the round knob pictured below. If you notice there is a little tab on the knob that allows you to easy move the outer control dial up or down. In combination with the outer control dial there are four inner buttons. Using a combination of these controls will allow you to select Seat Massage, which type of massage, and the strength. It's good to know that the last setting you used is stored in memory and can easily be recalled at any time by pressing the slanted square button near to top of the control center. This is how I activate the massage feature.

HTH.
    Thank you again for this info. Youve been a huge help man. No i just need to find some wiring diagrams lol

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Glad to help! Unfortunately I donít have a wiring diagram. Wish I did, Iíd share it.

Good luck!