Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: RS5 Parts test

Veteran Member Four Rings s vier's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 RS5

RS5 Parts test

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I am moving and need to clear out some of the RS5 parts I have taking up space. Everything is either brand new or has 10,000 miles on it at most.

-($400) RS5 Flat bottomed Steering Wheel
    -Can include: ($50) RS5 Piano Black trim ring, ($100) RS5 Paddle Shifters. The trim ring is in great shape visually however, the lower emblem plate area will need to be hot glued or epoxied into place as the flimsy plastic screw holes and the badge tabs were damaged on removal. No one would ever know once it was installed. The Paddle Shifters are also in great visual shape though the "+" shifter's electrical connector broke on removal. These minor mistakes costed me around $700-800 to replace.

-($100) RS5 Shift Boot

-RS5 Interior Parts:
    -($215) Black RS5 Center console. Practically new. Lid will be removed.
    -($175) Black RS5 CONVERTIBLE left side rear card
    -($175) Black RS5 CONVERTIBLE Right side Rear card
    -($75) Black RS5 Floormats with only 1,000 miles of light use.

PACKAGE perfect for a CONVERTIBLE A5, S5 or RS5 owner looking to swap out colors or to make new again.
    -($2,500) Black RS5 CONVERTIBLE Interior Swap INCLUDES:
    -(2) RS5 SPORT seats in black with "RS5" in the leather, standard grey piping and stitching. Heated, powered. Great condition.
    -(2) RS5 Black door cards.
    -RS5 Black Center armrest lid with Grey stitching.
    -(2) RS5 Black arm rests with standard grey stitching.
    -(2) RS5 Black rear arm rests with standard grey stitching.
    -(2) RS5 Black rear card leather panels above arm rests
    -(2) RS5 EXCLUSIVE INTERIOR Black Read-rests with RED stitching.
    -(2) RS5 EXCLUSIVE INTERIOR Black Side Bolsters with RED stitching.
    -RS5 EXCLUSIVE INTERIOR Black rear seat bench with RED stitching and no piping.
    -RS5 EXCLUSIVE INTERIOR Black rear 60/40 seat backs with RED stitching and no piping.

The Red Stitching is a subtle accent that matches many of the components inside the car already. I am willing to deliver the interior anywhere in the Lower 48 states for the reimbursement of tolls and diesel fuel cost (receipts saved for one-way then doubled) I get about 25 mpg on the freeway with my Duramax so it is significantly cheaper and safer than paying to ship. Located in Milwaukee Wi.

IMG_7781 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

IMG_7774 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

IMG_7796 by GermanBrew, on FlickrIMG_7783 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

IMG_7736 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

IMG_7794 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

IMG_5573 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

IMG_5574 by GermanBrew, on Flickr
    Last edited by s vier; 01-15-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    2015 Suzuka RS5 Black Optics+Carbon Ceramics-Euro Recaro Bucket -Akrapovic -AWE DPs-Ecodes-Euro fold CF Neidfaktor mirrors-3M+Suntech(whole car)-CR15-Red START button-034 diff carrier inserts-BBS CH-R 10.5x20 et25

IG: GERMANBrew