Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Audi A5 2.0 TFSI B5 Sportback Romania

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    New to this

Bought an a5 S tronic(did not know it is an s tronic gearbox) 2.0 Turbo engine, quattro

Bought it slightly damaged, fix it up and now mu transmision is going wild, it gets the transmision fault but still can drive it perfectly and now waiting to chenge the shifter cable if not i guess i have to chenge the position sensor and if indonthat i will upgrade mechatronic as well and do a clutch change as well.

Time will tell

Car is 2009 december, 143 k km on the clock, s line interior, s tronic with paddles, i bought the front s5 bumper and back bumper as well, now looking for side skirts, future sport spirngs and 20 wheels in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Tm70wup View Post
    New to this

Bought an a5 S tronic(did not know it is an s tronic gearbox) 2.0 Turbo engine, quattro

Bought it slightly damaged, fix it up and now mu transmision is going wild, it gets the transmision fault but still can drive it perfectly and now waiting to chenge the shifter cable if not i guess i have to chenge the position sensor and if indonthat i will upgrade mechatronic as well and do a clutch change as well.

Time will tell

Car is 2009 december, 143 k km on the clock, s line interior, s tronic with paddles, i bought the front s5 bumper and back bumper as well, now looking for side skirts, future sport spirngs and 20 wheels in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks sweet!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Audizine mobile app