Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Audi service

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Audi service

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Iím due for service 45k under Audi care and for a coolant smell, looking for opinions on what dealer to go to for service either Smithtown which is the closest or Huntington closer to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings Kevin1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I have been very happy for the last 14 years with Huntington. Jenna is my SA.
    1 of 1 in the United States - 2015 A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sports Package and Season Dedicated Tires - Oolong Gray Metalic, Nougat Brown Interior, Dark Brown Walnut Inlays, Black Headliner, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision Assistant with Pedestrian Detection. Summer - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Winter - Yokohama Bluearth Winter V905. Eurocode Sway Bars and Links. XPEL Ultimate.

RIP - 2005 A6 4.2 - (February 2005 - August 2014) (142,000 miles)

AZ Member #

Made the appointment with Huntington

Established Member Two Rings DSM 2 Avant's Avatar
    AZ Member #

+1 for Jenna, knowledgeable and very helpful.
    2001.5 A4 Avant

AZ Member #

Got my car back from Huntington, they were helpful with the issues I had, finally fixed the coolant smell, a leaking thermostat, replaced my weak car battery that somehow caused my remote to not open my doors pushing the unlock button. Only the touch sense worked? The creaking sunroom is the extreme heat they lubed the tracks, not sure if that did anything yet. All and all glad I took it there

AZ Member #

So this morning my key fob stopped working again using the buttons to open my doors , touch sense worked for the doors and could not open my trunk unless I opened it with the passenger door bottom release, but when I got to work and tried the bottoms. Everything worked fine. Iím out of ideas on what the heck it could be. All the batteryís are new including the car battery

AZ Member #

Putting the key In the door, looking and unlocking it woke up the key apparently and fixed the problem, also my coolant dropped and it wound up being air in the line and just had to open the coolant cap to fix it.