Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

The 1 Reason I Made This Post....

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Click bait asideóI hope it allured the person who has the answer to something that I havenít been able to resolve.

Below is a picture of what I believe is a C6. (Though, I could be wrong.) I have been trying to find the headlight manufacturer for far too long now and havenít been able to:

http://cloudlakes.com/data_images/models/audi-a6-quattro/audi-a6-quattro-13.jpg

If you know what brand they are please, let me know!

And, thank you for being curious
    óMM

Established Member Two Rings Kriskrk's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Shape like from a A6, front like on A4, headlamps also like in A4, wheels like from A5.
    Front seat headrests shaped like in S6 or RS6 from C6 model.
    Front fogs not common and bumper futuristic, as for any of the above models in years 2005-2010. Going by the led indicators in PFL shaped wing mirrors from C6 A6 2005-2008.

To me it looks like a concept car, not standard manufacturing line vehicle.

What do you want to upgrade headlamps on?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Audi A6 C6 4F 170 Sline 2.0 Avant LeMans in Grey
    Stage 1 remap with EGR off and DPF gutted, partly dechromed with blacked out RS honeycomb grille, standard 19" LeMans RS4 type wheels (deu to change), full led interior, upgraded Osram CBI bulbs, fog's power led's with heat sinks.
    More to come

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Your idea is very good. It coincides with my point of view. Looking forward to reading more of your posts Return man 3

AZ Member #

So¬óI looked at different models and found (or rather, ¬ďthink¬Ē) that the headlights are from an A5 (2007 ¬Ė 2011). I¬ím pretty sure, anyway. I checked out the A4 headlights and they have a slight curve to them, which would present fitment issues.

I¬ím about to buy an A6 (2009 ¬Ė 2011) but don¬ít like the headlights from the factory. There are many reasons I want this model, I just want to know if I can convert the headlights without much hassle.

Thank you for replying! ¬óMM

AZ Member #

I also apologize for the last response. I donít get notifications and my account didnít inform me that I had any, either.

Established Member Two Rings Kriskrk's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Seen a thread on Audizine converting rear of an A6 to a newer shape but front is a bigger task, imho.
    Headlamp frames/mounting points, adjustment/self leveling system, complete bumper/bonnet and sides revamp, wiring, coding, the list goes on.
    Think, it could be bigger bite than chewing capabilities.

Not saying it cannot be done.
    A neighbour of mine bought a salvaged 2011 passat cc with damage to the front end. Engine, cab and rear were perfect. He git the parts from a newer version and got garage to get on with it.
    Finished product is looking like a passat cc "hybrid"? New front and old rear. A freak type of the model.
    I personally would do the rear also into newer shape but he is driving that for about two years now and have everyone elses opinion in he's old "rear".

I would like to change a few things on my car's bodywork but trying to pace it with time, money and design, so it's not looking chavy.
    I'm limited on the first two however, managed to get a lot done, though.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Audi A6 C6 4F 170 Sline 2.0 Avant LeMans in Grey
    Stage 1 remap with EGR off and DPF gutted, partly dechromed with blacked out RS honeycomb grille, standard 19" LeMans RS4 type wheels (deu to change), full led interior, upgraded Osram CBI bulbs, fog's power led's with heat sinks.
    More to come