Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings B8A4Kevin14's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bad experience: Classic Audi Service Center NY - looking for Audi to make this right

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    My car was in for a recall 12/6. I noted not to wash my car in the service record and verbally. They washed my car and now Iím left with scratches and swirls all over my car. They also scraped my rims during the service. The car just had a 3 step paint correction and coating applied to my car.

When I tried to discuss a resolution with the fixed operations director he was very unpleasant to deal with and dismissed my concerns about having my paint repaired by a auto detailer. He told me they would take care of it at the Body shop they use. Then proceeded to give me and ultimatum, accept what he was offering or leave with nothing. Body shops are experts in collision damage and donít typically preform 3 step paint correction or coatings. When I spoke to the owner of the body shop he seemed reluctant to take on the work. Stating the same thing.

Iím reaching out to the general manager of sales to see if I can get a better resolution. Is it too much to ask that they provide a resolution that restores my car to the condition it was in when I got to the service center? What should I do to get this resolved?

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out to Audi of America and making us aware of your recent service experience at Classic Audi, I'm very sorry to learn about the breakdown in communication causing the new concerns with your vehicle. Are you able to provide me with some additional information via a PM? I want to make sure I have all information documented accordingly and we want to give the dealership every opportunity to address your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

AZ Member #

Hi Vincenzo, I sent you a pm with additional information.

Thanks!

Sent from my

Active Member One Ring markg518's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'm in upstate NY and have 20+ yrs of detailing experience. As a Detailer I know the process and would redo your car for you no charge if no outcome can be done.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Mark, I appreciate the offer! Where in upstate are you? Iím still working through the process with AOA and the service center.

Sent from my