Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Three Rings u2nelson's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Home of the CR-15 brace

New My Audi app is inoperative, now send to car does not work.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Old My Audi app updated and now will not run, it only sends me to the new app. New app will not let me log in, I have wasted 2 hours trouble shooting this garbage. I tried creating a new account, nope can't do that either because it says there is already an account with my email. Of course. Now nothing works on the send to car functions from Google maps. This is unacceptable, this send to car function is a huge reason I love my car, now I can't do it. My wife's Nissan cream puff Japanese junk car works better than this, she can always send the destination to her car, its embarrassing.

Fix this new app sooner rather than later, please
    2013 S5 6MT / Monsoon Grey / APR Stage 2+ / AWE Touring+Res DP / EC Alu-Kreuz / EC USS system sways and links / Bilstein PSS10 coilovers / SPC ADJ UCAs / Spacers H&R 5R / EC Adj Short Throw Shifter / EC TF intake / Apikol rear diff mount / O34 Trany mount insert / BC Forged RS41 19x9.5ET20/ Mich PS4S 265/35/19 / Gyrodisk 2pc rotors / CR-15 Upper Strut Tower Brace / u2nelson@live.com

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hello,

We have been experiencing issues with the myAudi app especially if you are trying to reset your password. Do you mind if I gather a little bit more information so I can troubleshoot appropriately? If you can send me a PM with your email, your VIN, and a screenshot of the error you're getting when attempting to log in I'd appreciate it.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager